Pages:
Author

Topic: [Legendary Vouched] Dunkin' Donuts Perks accounts with ★★50 Free Beverages!★★ - page 2. (Read 14385 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
OP is on point and has a good product. Thank you:)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Second bulk buy this week! For people who are street savvy, there's a lot of potential to flip these accounts and make some decent cash!

Millions of people visit Dunkin' daily and are intimidated by the rising prices, that's your target. Flip these for $12 each, at the bulk buy rate of $4.60, we're talking $7.40 profit per account. That's $37 profit for just 5 accounts sold!
Paid OP for a bulk purchase of 5 and now just waiting on delivery. Will update.

Yessir, as we talked in the PM, I'll have them ready by a little after 7PM EST tonight. Working on them now. No need to worry, completed a bulk sale earlier in this thread with zero problems. I got you!
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
Paid OP for a bulk purchase of 5 and now just waiting on delivery. Will update.
Have used upto five coupons at once.  No problem at all.  Different locations.  You can tell it's clean.  You do pay for upgrades like a turbo shot but otherwise is completly free.

Excellent!

And also if you wanted to, you could actually apply a coupon towards the turbo shot and get that for free as well, since it's considered a beverage by the POS.
Activity: 244
Have used upto five coupons at once.  No problem at all.  Different locations.  You can tell it's clean.  You do pay for upgrades like a turbo shot but otherwise is completly free.
Just a reminder: these accounts are not hacked, stolen, made with fraudulent credit cards, or otherwise legally suspect. They are clean and generated shortly before sale.
FYI I have went every day this week with 0 issues.

Glad to hear it!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
FYI I have went every day this week with 0 issues.
Just completed our first bulk buy! Extremely good value guys, the equivalent of $675 worth of coffee for $23!
Ordered a account and got it within a hour,  Account works and has 50 free beverages.

Thanks! 

Awesome feedback, a pleasure doing business!
Activity: 30
Ordered a account and got it within a hour,  Account works and has 50 free beverages.

Thanks! 
Even though all reviews have been great, would still like two of my vouches to get back to me on their experience! Carinioso and kashish948, everything gone as expected?
Activity: 4
Paypal or Amazon GC accepted?
bought account and received within minutes.

used it with no problems.

Thank you!
Activity: 146
bought account and received within minutes.

used it with no problems.
As far as I can tell, as others have said, these accounts are new and not shared/hacked/cracked which was a surprise to me.

Yup, accounts are entirely clean and made in no more than a week advance of an order.

Also, I don't live close to a college campus but anybody who does: you could probably make a killing buying and reselling these! College students (at least on the east coast) literally run on Dunkin'!
Activity: 153
I received an account today from the OP. Perfect and as described. Amazing.

As far as I can tell, as others have said, these accounts are new and not shared/hacked/cracked which was a surprise to me. I am just guessing but I'm assuming that the free drinks were obtained using the companies referral plan. That means that hopefully these will actually last the few months. I'll report back if anything changes with the account that I was provided, but this looks like a really great offer. I would fully recommend.
Activity: 152
I just PMed you to buy another, too.
Pages:
Jump to: