Pages:
Author

Topic: [Legendary Vouched] Dunkin' Donuts Perks accounts with ★★50 Free Beverages!★★ - page 4. (Read 14385 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If you are still giving out Vouches. I'd like to have one please! I will write in detail about the experience. If that helps! Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Vouches have not been sent.  I would recommend holding off till someone can verify product.  Might be a scam where people are put to ease with the promise of a vouch, but in reality the OP might just be seeing if he can get a few sales before it comes to light he doesn't have the product.  Use ESCROW or have OP send first.  

Dude, seriously? Check your PMs. My outgoing shows an account sent to you. I can re-send it if for some reason it didn't go through, but the PM is there. A legendary level member has already received one, he posted in this thread.

EDIT: Carinioso and stufffromdennis, you guys will also be receiving vouch accounts.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Recieved the vouch!  Will use first thing tomorrow.  Thank you OP. 

is it works in all country?

It should work in any Dunkin' Donuts, yes, as the Perks program is international.
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
i have got a vouch...will try it and update.
Activity: 152
Vouches are going out. Anyone receiving vouches please do leave a comment on the topic.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
I can take a vouch as well.
Vouch accounts are being prepared for the 4 members who have replied so far, after this post vouches will be closed. I will be PMing you guys soon!
Activity: 131
Activity: 153
And I could be your #3 with taking a vouch in exchange for an honest review.

I don't get to Dunkin Donuts everyday so my review can focus on the lasting value of these accounts. If they are clean and legal as you said, I'm assuming they should last a reasonable period.

Thanks!
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I'll take a vouch, I'll use one tomorrow morning.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
hey i can take a vouch......
Pages:
Jump to: