Pages:
Author

Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company - page 6. (Read 24500 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 30, 2017, 01:03:14 PM
I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.
Most of them do actually turn out to be scammers (sooner or later) but so far, Hashnest has been somehow acceptable (although with a lot of issues, that you can read on their thread).
ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashnest-discussion-and-support-thread-766448

As much as possible, stay away from such websites and buy the mining rig instead (this way, you'll have full control over it [in case you've got a cheap electricity rate].)

i do prefer using mining rig also, somehow online mining company will reach out of full resources and there is nothing to do to upgrade the hardware else to scam the system, then running new system with new webs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
June 30, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
The only legitimate cloud mining site that I know of is genesis mining. It has been proven multiple times that they are legitimate and right now their most porfitable contract (Dash X11) is back in stock. I'm testing it out with a little investment and I hope to make back my money with a nice profit, we'll see.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
June 30, 2017, 12:16:35 PM
I'm also looking for mining companies but whatever I have read over this forum says that it's not good to invest I them. Most of them are scam or on the verge of scam. I believe we should not try this out. Even that would be regret situation if we do and turn as scam victim. Lolz
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 26, 2017, 11:55:47 AM
You made a question and answered it yourself only. I think you know better side of the mining and you just want to confirm that mining is bad and it can't make you profitable anytime. Anyways, if you really want to mine then mine it yourself. But remember to set up good rig with at least 10 miners working for you. Of course the investment is big and you will have to wait two years to get your return of investments.  Try it on if you got money with you.
Activity: 152
June 26, 2017, 09:50:03 AM
You should have a look at Giga Watt.
The world’s first full-service mining solution provider. They seems very legit.

American Company based in Seattle.
The electricity cost is one of the cheapest in the world, offering Professional mining to people around the world.
They claimed to be the Best Home for your Mining. And that could be true so far.

I have visited their website.
They are still in the midst of an ICO.
There is nothing we can buy on their website.
We can only buy WTT tokens from the ICO.  Grin
June 26, 2017, 08:59:18 AM
I did try to buy the Antminer L3+ but Bitmain isn't shipping yet.
Only in mid-July.

Just a advice since having a actual hardware miner gives you the advantage of selling it later and it gives you full control on where you want to mine and what you want to mine

I know, but an ASIC miner like the L3+ can only mine Litecoin and nothing else. Cannot switch to mine another coin.
In any case, a 504 MH/s Scrypt miner like the L3+ will payback itself in no time.  Grin
It's a scrypt miner so it can mine any scrypt coin not only litecoin, You can also sell it later if you decide to stop mining and you'll get your investment in no time as you said
Oh yes, I forgot it is a Scrypt miner, so it can mine not only litecoin, but other Scrypt coins as well.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Its hard to find legit mining company and most of the cloud mining are scam. They are good at first but in the long run they will take all the money of their investors. That is why much better to do trading than to invest in mining.
If you care to look carefully, we are talking about buying hardware ASIC miners, not cloud mining.  Grin
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
June 26, 2017, 08:01:59 AM
You should have a look at Giga Watt.
The world’s first full-service mining solution provider. They seems very legit.

American Company based in Seattle.
The electricity cost is one of the cheapest in the world, offering Professional mining to people around the world.
They claimed to be the Best Home for your Mining. And that could be true so far.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
Genesis mining is the only legitimate cloud mining company that I know. It has been proven to be legit since there has been a YouTuber who visited the mines in Iceland. So it's legitimate for sure but it's rather difficult to get ROI if you buy contracts with bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
June 26, 2017, 07:31:41 AM
Only in mid-July.

Just a advice since having a actual hardware miner gives you the advantage of selling it later and it gives you full control on where you want to mine and what you want to mine

I know, but an ASIC miner like the L3+ can only mine Litecoin and nothing else. Cannot switch to mine another coin.
In any case, a 504 MH/s Scrypt miner like the L3+ will payback itself in no time.  Grin
It's a scrypt miner so it can mine any scrypt coin not only litecoin, You can also sell it later if you decide to stop mining and you'll get your investment in no time as you said
Oh yes, I forgot it is a Scrypt miner, so it can mine not only litecoin, but other Scrypt coins as well.
Its hard to find legit mining company and most of the cloud mining are scam. They are good at first but in the long run they will take all the money of their investors. That is why much better to do trading than to invest in mining.
June 26, 2017, 12:56:36 AM
Only in mid-July.

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
June 26, 2017, 12:47:19 AM
Why do you guys always eat the cake and nothing is left for me? if anyone wants a promising legit mining company first of all check the blocks and see which one of the pools is mining the most of the blocks and follow it's trail to find their website and then check if they offer any cloud mining and invest, just please don't come here later to cry and complain about how unfair and inhumane they are Cheesy
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
June 26, 2017, 12:22:42 AM
Only in mid-July.

June 25, 2017, 11:19:33 PM
Only in mid-July.

June 25, 2017, 11:02:29 PM
Only in mid-July.

June 25, 2017, 10:07:23 PM
Only in mid-July.
June 25, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
My last withdrawl was last year and haven't withdrawn since because I've gotten most of the investment back so I just leaved the auto re-invest till now
I invested $2,700 in Hashflare Lifetime Bitcoin (Scrypt, not SHA-256) mining with 200 MH/s recently.
With Scrypt, they actually mine Litecoin and convert them to Bitcoin at the prevailing LTC/BTC exchange rate.
This is very different from SHA-256 direct Bitcoin mining, which consumes a lot of electricity per TH/s.
The maintenance and electricity fee (MEF) for Scrypt is only $0.01 per MH/s. So my 200 MH/s plan MEF costs only $2,
compared to equivalent 20 TH/s SHA-256 hashrate at $7. ($0.35 per TH/s)
The lower MEF for Scrypt is the reason why the contract is much more profitable than a SHA-256 contract.

I will also be doing auto-reinvest like you.
The returns are pretty good as you say.  Grin
Investing $2,700 in cloud mining is alot, I only invested a little over $600 in it. If you hadn't invested my advice would be buying yourself the antminer L3+ and host it yourself if you can't then send it to a hosting center(link below) I currently host my machines with Jeffcolo
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hw-hosting-directory-reputation-622998
June 25, 2017, 09:37:50 PM
My last withdrawl was last year and haven't withdrawn since because I've gotten most of the investment back so I just leaved the auto re-invest till now
I invested $2,700 in Hashflare Lifetime Bitcoin (Scrypt, not SHA-256) mining with 200 MH/s recently.
With Scrypt, they actually mine Litecoin and convert them to Bitcoin at the prevailing LTC/BTC exchange rate.
This is very different from SHA-256 direct Bitcoin mining, which consumes a lot of electricity per TH/s.
The maintenance and electricity fee (MEF) for Scrypt is only $0.01 per MH/s. So my 200 MH/s plan MEF costs only $2,
compared to equivalent 20 TH/s SHA-256 hashrate at $7. ($0.35 per TH/s)
The lower MEF for Scrypt is the reason why the contract is much more profitable than a SHA-256 contract.

I will also be doing auto-reinvest like you.
The returns are pretty good as you say.  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 08, 2017, 10:56:36 AM
Genesis mining is a proven cloud mining company. But, it's not profitable on Bitcoin mining anymore. ROI takes too long...
cloud mining is about outdated you can try using gpu
or maybe asic but less profit i think now,
best way for you is trading maybe

Disagree, future cloud mining will get a kick out of this 

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/57896/amd-nvidia-making-cryptocurrency-mining-cards/index.html
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 08, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
Genesis mining is a proven cloud mining company. But, it's not profitable on Bitcoin mining anymore. ROI takes too long...
cloud mining is about outdated you can try using gpu
or maybe asic but less profit i think now,
best way for you is trading maybe
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 07, 2017, 12:20:27 PM
Try with hash flare. Seems to be good site for beginners and you can buy as low as 0.03 TH/s mining rate. This will give you 10 dollars per year !

That is just lowest possible math I'm telling you. It always good to buy pretty higher rates probably in 2-5 TH/s this will make you fortune worth 500-600 dollars yearly with current difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: