Pages:
Author

Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company - page 7. (Read 24500 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Im using Genesis Mining. I am satisfied with it. Payouts are daily and they are quick to get a hold of should you have any questions or issues.
With that being said, dont expect to make a quick buck. Im sitting at around 7-8 months to get even, nonetheless its still has some potential and you wont have to deal with the excess heat and noise the miners make Cheesy

They recently ran out of Bitcoin contracts,any idea when there will be new ones ?

They had it back for order last night. I ordered my new contract this morning, so should still be available.

Should I  buy one of these contracts or IOTA token ? just looking for someone else opinion

Im fairly new to IOTA, so cant really give you any good opinion here. (Actually made my first wallet there a couple of hours ago) It seems really interesting and i will have to get stuck in.
With the BTC-mining, it really depends on how much you are wanting to spend. Genesis operate with a Maintenance fee of $0.00028 pr GH/s every day. Take for example their "diamond plan" at 15000 GH/s ($1950), it adds up to roughly $4 a day in fee's, so that would give you around $10-11 profit each day, $75 odd a week. With the difficulty increasing you could look at 10 months to get even maybe longer. (Im not sure if Hashflare is any better there?) The contracts they have for BTC is "Open ended", so can potentially give you a steady income further down the road. Although there are no guarantees that it will. For all we know, the BTC market can go tits up within a short period, but then again it can also skyrocket. Personally I believe BTC will rise massively in the coming year and this is only the start of BTC glory. For me I think its is a good investement. I could be totally wrong, but that is my opinion.
not 15000GH , I was thinking about 40 TH

With the 40 th/s one, you are looking at around $11.2 /day in the maintenance fee. Basicly 1/4 of your income on the mining-contract goes out in fees.
  hmm,but inthe long term investment it would be worth it, right ?

It could definitely be worth it. I believe so, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone got one  Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

Im using Genesis Mining. I am satisfied with it. Payouts are daily and they are quick to get a hold of should you have any questions or issues.
With that being said, dont expect to make a quick buck. Im sitting at around 7-8 months to get even, nonetheless its still has some potential and you wont have to deal with the excess heat and noise the miners make Cheesy

They recently ran out of Bitcoin contracts,any idea when there will be new ones ?

They had it back for order last night. I ordered my new contract this morning, so should still be available.

Should I  buy one of these contracts or IOTA token ? just looking for someone else opinion

Im fairly new to IOTA, so cant really give you any good opinion here. (Actually made my first wallet there a couple of hours ago) It seems really interesting and i will have to get stuck in.
With the BTC-mining, it really depends on how much you are wanting to spend. Genesis operate with a Maintenance fee of $0.00028 pr GH/s every day. Take for example their "diamond plan" at 15000 GH/s ($1950), it adds up to roughly $4 a day in fee's, so that would give you around $10-11 profit each day, $75 odd a week. With the difficulty increasing you could look at 10 months to get even maybe longer. (Im not sure if Hashflare is any better there?) The contracts they have for BTC is "Open ended", so can potentially give you a steady income further down the road. Although there are no guarantees that it will. For all we know, the BTC market can go tits up within a short period, but then again it can also skyrocket. Personally I believe BTC will rise massively in the coming year and this is only the start of BTC glory. For me I think its is a good investement. I could be totally wrong, but that is my opinion.

With the 40 th/s one, you are looking at around $11.2 /day in the maintenance fee. Basicly 1/4 of your income on the mining-contract goes out in fees.
  hmm,but inthe long term investment it would be worth it, right ?
June 07, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 06, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
Weren't they all becoming scams already like Cloud mining? They all had scammed thousands of users specially the Hashocean. The only I've that's legit by far is the HaoBTC from China which also asked 10BTC for joiners to receive dividends from them. Check them out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-haobtc-mining-dividend-paid-out-hourly-1023187
June 06, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

June 06, 2017, 02:04:27 PM

June 06, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

June 06, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

June 06, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

June 06, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 05, 2017, 12:27:04 PM
regarding about more cloud mining such as scam or spam also you wasting for time to get some earn, common looking some legit mining goods but not using at all time where you profit or lossing time take more see under forum of bitcointalk and suggest how to earn easy without mining. take moonliteco.in
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
June 04, 2017, 12:07:33 PM
My last withdrawl was last year and haven't withdrawn since because I've gotten most of the investment back so I just leaved the auto re-invest till now
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
June 04, 2017, 07:35:22 AM
Have been using eobot and hashflare for a long time now
Don't use genesis-mining
https://www.eobot.com/user/265480
https://hashflare.io/r/5A70BA80

Recently started with hash flare.io Is it worth investing? The has rates seems to be working very slow. My current plan is 846 GHz/s What do you think of this rate? How much I can earn with this rate. I tried some math with calculators available for hashing rate. And the earning seems to be $ 280 per year with current rate.

Also, do they pay on time? The minimum was 0.00004 previously now due to fees they have brought it up to 0.001 btw. Thats just too much. Please let me know about my question as you said you are enrolled with them since long time.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 11:44:04 AM
can someone explain to me what you do once register in hashflash?how can you start generating this bitcoin?I will be glad if someone can explain to me

You mean hashflare? you just go to your left panel and buy the hashrate from there
thank you for your time but what do you do after the purchase for the bitcoin to be accumulated in your account ?what is your job to do after purchasing?I am asking this because I am new but serious about making a living with cryptocurrency

Your not going to "make a living" by wasting money on "Mining Contracts",those guys have it figured out,you MAY break even,but more than likely not.

You gotta buy hardware...be it video cards or scrypt miners,stay away from mining Bitcoin,diff & corp miners are killing home mining.............
thanks for the update,I am still researching on what next   to invest my time in cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
June 03, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
can someone explain to me what you do once register in hashflash?how can you start generating this bitcoin?I will be glad if someone can explain to me

You mean hashflare? you just go to your left panel and buy the hashrate from there
thank you for your time but what do you do after the purchase for the bitcoin to be accumulated in your account ?what is your job to do after purchasing?I am asking this because I am new but serious about making a living with cryptocurrency

Your not going to "make a living" by wasting money on "Mining Contracts",those guys have it figured out,you MAY break even,but more than likely not.

You gotta buy hardware...be it video cards or scrypt miners,stay away from mining Bitcoin,diff & corp miners are killing home mining.............
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
June 03, 2017, 10:03:36 AM
Is bitcoinpro.life legit ? Im almost a month waiting for my withdrawal.
have you ever withdraw from this ?I was giclven this site today and I have already register but want to clear the air as I don't want to do any thing stupit

That site is a ponzi. Don't expect for him to withdraw regularly. Maybe he managed to withdraw in first try but eventually that site will turn to scam.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 03, 2017, 09:44:20 AM
I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.

i only know one company that its legit depend on the other cloud mining which is hashnest. hashnest is the one of the old cloud mining company that still exist until right now and they still operate their cloud mining and reach big members on their sites. they are sell mining hardware for the members and they are very legit for me. i have some hashrate with them for at least 3 years and its works good for me until now but i am not yet buying their hardware because for now, for mining bitcoin is really difficult if we only have small hashrate and its better to stay with them.
June 03, 2017, 09:30:29 AM
Is bitcoinpro.life legit ? Im almost a month waiting for my withdrawal.
have you ever withdraw from this ?I was giclven this site today and I have already register but want to clear the air as I don't want to do any thing stupit
June 03, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

June 03, 2017, 09:15:50 AM
@Lightz how long did it take before u saw profit on Hashflare?

I'd say around 6 to 7 months. I have withdrawn and kept re-investing.
My advice is to buy scrypt
what do found after you buy the script for 15.50dolars?I am new here and I will want to buy it but don't know what to do next after buying it
Pages:
Jump to: