Author

Topic: ★ ★ ★ LENDING ► CONDORAS SERVICE ◄ ESCROW ★ ★ ★ - page 112. (Read 136863 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i have a problem with my blockchain wallet... can you change this now or is that a big problem?

best regards
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Loan Amount: 2 BTC
Reason: got scammed and want to get back in business  
BTC Address: 19kKSyGAFdA1SXyXoUQb9sbEJqBWUQZyeQ     
Term Length: 30.11.2016    
Collateral: I am franz888 from bitcointalk.org, today is 25.09.2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
SENT~
Please check.
Activity: 9
Loan Amount: 2 BTC
Reason: got scammed and want to get back in business  
BTC Address: 19kKSyGAFdA1SXyXoUQb9sbEJqBWUQZyeQ     
Term Length: 30.11.2016    
Collateral: I am franz888 from bitcointalk.org, today is 25.09.2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Loan Amount: 0.06 btc
Reason:  buying a uke. Cheesy
BTC Address:  3P5wExiszDFet9ZXYpbd47WHz87TyGUKYs   
Term Length: 2 weeks or earlier   
Collateral:  This account or if possible my alt jaceefrost (currently full member and has potential sr. member)

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is jacee from bitcointalk.org asking a loan of 0.06 BTC
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1jaceeKZ3SecBYsJGLAbfvJnigN9xfsAi

G+mVTtNgjYbJAdnQooX71sFi7vWU/b6zitn6G9EIL3qBRzex6JuIF6vcpt2XDjWLjGbwBsPqvVf7djS69oVDhVk=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Thanks. Smiley

Ok, 1 last thing.

If you want we can make a deal for 2 weekly partial repayments. This way i will charge you 10% (0.006BTC).
On the other hand, if you want to repay me at once after the 2 weeks, i will charge you 13% (0.0078BTC).

Tell me your thoughts and what you decide so i can send you the funds. Smiley

I will not take a Collateral, i will show some faith and trust on you.

P.S. If you choose Plan No1, you will repay me half the 1st week (0.033BTC) and the rest the next week.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Loan Request : Granded.
Sign Message : Verified.
Amount of Loan : 0.06BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/96e8a606fe7332ac0fbb186bdbebd782094ff9ee4724ad6fd6488bfa1e747f62
Amount of Repayment : 0.066BTC
Date of Repayment : 1st Partial Repayment = 02/10 / 2nd Partial Repayment = 09/10

Please, repay on or before 02/10 and 09/10 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

Thank you and enjoy. Cool

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1102
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Collateral:  This account or if possible my alt jaceefrost (currently full member and has potential sr. member)

G+mVTtNgjYbJAdnQooX71sFi7vWU/b6zitn6G9EIL3qBRzex6JuIF6vcpt2XDjWLjGbwBsPqvVf7djS69oVDhVk=

Thanks. Smiley

Ok, 1 last thing.

If you want we can make a deal for 2 weekly partial repayments. This way i will charge you 10% (0.006BTC).
On the other hand, if you want to repay me at once after the 2 weeks, i will charge you 13% (0.0078BTC).

P.S. If you choose Plan No1, you will repay me half the 1st week (0.033BTC) and the rest the next week.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Amount of Loan : 0.06BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/96e8a606fe7332ac0fbb186bdbebd782094ff9ee4724ad6fd6488bfa1e747f62
Amount of Repayment : 0.066BTC
Date of Repayment : 1st Partial Repayment = 02/10 / 2nd Partial Repayment = 09/10

Please, repay on or before 02/10 and 09/10 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
legendary

Ok, 1 last thing.

I can make payment weekly as I have funds incoming from sig campaign. Alright. Thank you for trusting. Smiley
legendary

Thanks. Smiley

Ok, 1 last thing.

legendary

Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.0125 BTC
Reason: subscription
BTC Address: 1M6LV8Zcb6hZUBJPbvTkjNJmQqerggULMK
Term Length: 3days
Collateral: This account

Loan Request : Denied.

Sorry but your Collateral not worth the amount that you ask.                                                                                                                                                                         

can I get 0.007 BTC loan ?

So the subscription that you want to do is getting cheaper? Undecided

This is not "sounds" good...                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
can I get 0.007 BTC loan ?
legendary
Loan Amount:0.025
Reason:- 
BTC Address:39ag5t26H9FU92Cc474bh8WsiTKknar3Yt     
Term Length:1 week    
Collateral:this account
Repayment:0.03

signed message

Code:
I am Sambalado from bitcointalk.org, today is September 24, 2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1sambazjH4zgySS7LxMLjVzPAqWtnSF2j
 HPV4lsRc+9qqjrliZLD7XvXK4g0CgWF49TLtmXacGa3PD9CyYXAODCEjIB4lNLzx9+hbnw1UUV61ZM/2kfwqjiA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
the account details will be send after this post

Collateral : Secured.
Amount of Loan : 0.025BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/5548e652378c655eac8c4164ada7b5eee72cfbcb6a17ed59be8ad7da68d919c6
Amount of Repayment : 0.03BTC
Date of Repayment : 30/09

Please, repay on or before 30/09 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If 3 days passed after the Repayment Date, with no communication, i will have the right to hold or to sell your Collateral.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Loan Amount:0.025
Reason:- 
BTC Address:39ag5t26H9FU92Cc474bh8WsiTKknar3Yt     
Term Length:1 week    
Collateral:this account
Repayment:0.03

signed message

Code:
I am Sambalado from bitcointalk.org, today is September 24, 2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1sambazjH4zgySS7LxMLjVzPAqWtnSF2j
 HPV4lsRc+9qqjrliZLD7XvXK4g0CgWF49TLtmXacGa3PD9CyYXAODCEjIB4lNLzx9+hbnw1UUV61ZM/2kfwqjiA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
the account details will be send after this post
legendary

Loan Request : Denied.

Sorry but your Collateral not worth the amount that you ask.                                                                                                                                                                         
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.018BTC
Reason:  Private
BTC Address: 1CazkysE1DXQs8WryhbnR352nc3j8EUajN
Term Length: within 7 days   
Collateral: None if possible
Interest: Maximum 7 days period, 10% interest

BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE:

I am Cazkys from bitcointalk.org, today is Sep 24, 2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

BEGIN SIGNATURE:

1CazkysE1DXQs8WryhbnR352nc3j8EUajN

IGpzIm8upmjANFX+/+SBJl4ZMh/wb8IDBapDbDVaw1/9dV4HJEKnVU9uwoJM4laK1pCGnVpSJk4iZV5jG7uXI6Q=
END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE

Amount of Loan : 0.018BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/1cf884e38d19cf942dcc94568ab84862a7139fe4e793f1841cb9cf42124b3648
Amount of Repayment : 0.0198BTC
Date of Repayment : 01/10

Please, repay on or before 01/10 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Loan Amount: 0.018BTC
Term Length: within 7 days   
Interest: Maximum 7 days period, 10% interest

I am Cazkys from bitcointalk.org, today is Sep 24, 2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

BEGIN SIGNATURE:

IGpzIm8upmjANFX+/+SBJl4ZMh/wb8IDBapDbDVaw1/9dV4HJEKnVU9uwoJM4laK1pCGnVpSJk4iZV5jG7uXI6Q=
legendary
Quote from: privateloan
Loan Amount: 0.035 BTC
Reason: Re-charge
BTC Address: 1NNjTdezSC4cLVgqXs9NbGGHs2wpaZmbFX
Term Length: 1 week
Collateral: None

Amount of Loan : 0.035BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/171efc21a3f68831ce2cd6f51ec9d40609fe231216e735a716daba8647dfe330
Date of Repayment : 02/09
Amount of Repayment : 0.0385BTC

Quote from: privateloan
Loan Amount: 0.025 BTC
Reason: Private
BTC Address: 1KfEM2pc3rEJ8TJseeZ4fKKjabAc22cztF
Term Length: 5 days
Collateral: None

Both Loans have been fully repaid, after an extension of 3 weeks.  In this amount iclude it is a Loan Refinance from my side to zazarb. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16166229

Repayment TXID : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/1a3dffec5e3aea8d5f50ff6f79ebc0208887acdc7a7da08b36baeb46b1d88ea3

Thank you for the Repayment. Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                              
legendary
Hi, i need a loan. I am willing to give my full member account as collateral

Hello there,

I will need the User ID of this Account of yours.

Please send it to me via PM and i will let you know if and how much i can give for this Collateral.

Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

EDIT : Thank you for sending me your Details but your Collateral have no value. Undecided

Sorry, i cant offer you something for it.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Activity: 27
Hi, i need a loan. I am willing to give my full member account as collateral
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.021BTC
Term Length: within 20 days   
Interest: Maximum 20 days period, 16% interest.

BEGIN SIGNATURE:

Hello,
Are you still looking for this Loan?

Because i see that you asking another Loan.                                                                                                                                                                                             
Jump to: