Author

Topic: ★ ★ ★ LENDING ► CONDORAS SERVICE ◄ ESCROW ★ ★ ★ - page 110. (Read 137103 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 257
I am Dyatrev from bitcointalk.org, today is 29/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

IEgtU5Wp9kzU/TRwRz3J6cUQL9+fCtd0jK6k3bSM8q5GWPLEX14CaDpQJv1hlHxIqmIOHy3O3/q6C3nMBAjDEO8=

Loan Amount:0.02
Interest:0.002
Reason: personal 
BTC Address:1Q6ioxDMYix9aEw23uBApZTrPm9T3kLLkg     
Term Length:3days   
Collateral:This account

Hello Dyatrev.

I can offer you 0.013BTC for this Collateral that you offer, with Amount of Repayment 0.014BTC.
If you are comfort with this, please send me your details and i will fund this Loan Request of yours.

Thank you. Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

send infro via pm thank you
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I am Dyatrev from bitcointalk.org, today is 29/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

IEgtU5Wp9kzU/TRwRz3J6cUQL9+fCtd0jK6k3bSM8q5GWPLEX14CaDpQJv1hlHxIqmIOHy3O3/q6C3nMBAjDEO8=

Hello Dyatrev.

I can offer you 0.013BTC for this Collateral that you offer, with Amount of Repayment 0.014BTC.
If you are comfort with this, please send me your details and i will fund this Loan Request of yours.

Thank you. Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Activity: 980
Merit: 257

legendary
Loan Amount:0.05
Reason: Money for living 
BTC Address:1Dfr4Yvopj44osTmkUhrbXSx6pmUSbcwvC     
Term Length:10days    

Hello Frodomaga.

Loan Request : Denied.

1. The amount that you are asking is "big" for 1st time borrower. You dont have a lending history here.
2. You have no previous/ old enough staked Address here. Even if you can sign a message for this Address of yours, dosnt prove anything. It needs your Address to be 3+ months posted.
3. Your Collateral maybe worth the amount that you ask but i dont feel "secure" with it. Undecided

Thank you for asking, maybe next time i can help you.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am skyline_king from bitcointalk.org, today is 9/28/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras.
-----Bitcoin address----
1M2tE6JxBKqYT2Pr1Bt1Ju9dserAe2adbd
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
H2k7ogQCTPfO0j2XKgcimCNgfGuXxmOjxZswJrRibZefAoSBb/UOshtiGF6ZbGXfAYu6XbqoU6+ox6D+3P/ojWo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Loan Request : Granded.
Sign Message : Verified.
Amount of Loan : 0.05BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/91e9066b58be0bd240ec2805abe43ed5928960793ae5598e484ac583e7bed068
Amount of Repayment : 0.062BTC
Dates of Repayments : 01/10 - 08/10 - 15/10 - 22/10

Please, repay on or before the above dates to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

Thank you and enjoy. Cool

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

P.S : This is a Trust Loan. I will not encourage anyone to provide or to ask Loans without Valid Collaterals.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Good luck Skyline!               

https://blockchain.info/tx/91e9066b58be0bd240ec2805abe43ed5928960793ae5598e484ac583e7bed068

Loan received thanks agian man
Activity: 266
Loan Amount:0.05
Reason: Money for living 
BTC Address:1Dfr4Yvopj44osTmkUhrbXSx6pmUSbcwvC     
Term Length:10days    
legendary
I am skyline_king from bitcointalk.org, today is 9/28/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras.
-----Bitcoin address----
H2k7ogQCTPfO0j2XKgcimCNgfGuXxmOjxZswJrRibZefAoSBb/UOshtiGF6ZbGXfAYu6XbqoU6+ox6D+3P/ojWo=

Amount of Loan : 0.05BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/91e9066b58be0bd240ec2805abe43ed5928960793ae5598e484ac583e7bed068
Amount of Repayment : 0.062BTC
Dates of Repayments : 01/10 - 08/10 - 15/10 - 22/10

Please, repay on or before the above dates to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

P.S : This is a Trust Loan. I will not encourage anyone to provide or to ask Loans without Valid Collaterals.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Good luck Skyline!               
-----Bitcoin address----
legendary
Hi,

I am looking for a loan of 0.1 until Friday 30th September - Just need enough to fill my car up to get to work.

Pay Back 0.15

I can trade my account as collateral.

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=7mi56pgg

Signed Messages for:

1JDrMLbttEjLbATpRQDc8sNrLkBh47RWka First posted on: February 20, 2015, 11:23:46 PM

########Message##########
icanscript - 27/09/2016 - Looking for a loan of 0.1
########Address##########
1JDrMLbttEjLbATpRQDc8sNrLkBh47RWka
########Signature#########
IOcIC4KmIcKCENvUj0RoigLH7nB8Rg7AtzaVwJn0yuoVc1y8g5ilYdREy++Ge4xfuR9ycE6PPIFMEsucXzQ2IHg=
#######################

Funds to also be sent to that address.

Appreciated if that is possible.

Hello icanscript,

1. You ask a Loan that your Collateral cant cover. Your Account is not worth 0.12BTC and if you Default, it would be very hard to get my 0.1 back.

2. The intrest that you offer is very tempting but also its very big for a 3 days Loan and that is not a good sign...

3. You have no previous loan history and that makes me a little bit uncomfort.

As a friend of mine said, my risk tolerance is low for this Loan Request.
Maybe some other time, thank you for asking. Smiley

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Thanks for looking over anyway.

1. You ask a Loan that your Collateral cant cover. Your Account is not worth 0.12BTC and if you Default, it would be very hard to get my 0.1 back.

I just went by what the account price estimator said.

2. The intrest that you offer is very tempting but also its very big for a 3 days Loan and that is not a good sign...

I thought for such a small amount of money ~£40, a £20 payback interest is not that much. Sure if the loan was £400 and I said I would pay back £200 that looks dodgy.

I have had a few loans on Bitcointalk.

As you said maybe some other time, I have been paid today.. came through earlier so luckily didnt need it.

I am happy that you didnt need a Loan after all and thank you for explaining this to me.

Until next time then. Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Loan Amount: 0.05
Reason:  trading
BTC Address:     1M2tE6JxBKqYT2Pr1Bt1Ju9dserAe2adbd
Term Length:  30 days

asking for .05 for 30 days repayment is .0155 a week saturday or fridays

IHwJl5NpCzejYBUa3EZTIZaUv5kgpfCWMQoQstsqtC0TWxV12uuyhk8lbcIuOOkl6puxGTiKNhfA1RL 4d3DCr/M=

thanks in advance

Hello there my friend, i cant verify your sign message.

Can you sign another one or look up to this one what is going on?                                                                                                                                                              

Loan Amount: 0.05
Reason:  trading
BTC Address:     1M2tE6JxBKqYT2Pr1Bt1Ju9dserAe2adbd
Term Length:  30 days

asking for .05 for 30 days repayment is .0155 a week saturday or fridays

IHwJl5NpCzejYBUa3EZTIZaUv5kgpfCWMQoQstsqtC0TWxV12uuyhk8lbcIuOOkl6puxGTiKNhfA1RL 4d3DCr/M=

thanks in advance
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Hi,

I am looking for a loan of 0.1 until Friday 30th September - Just need enough to fill my car up to get to work.

Pay Back 0.15

Signed Messages for:

1JDrMLbttEjLbATpRQDc8sNrLkBh47RWka First posted on: February 20, 2015, 11:23:46 PM

IOcIC4KmIcKCENvUj0RoigLH7nB8Rg7AtzaVwJn0yuoVc1y8g5ilYdREy++Ge4xfuR9ycE6PPIFMEsucXzQ2IHg=
#######################

Hello icanscript,

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Thanks for looking over anyway.

I just went by what the account price estimator said.

I thought for such a small amount of money ~£40, a £20 payback interest is not that much. Sure if the loan was £400 and I said I would pay back £200 that looks dodgy.

I have had a few loans on Bitcointalk.

As you said maybe some other time, I have been paid today.. came through earlier so luckily didnt need it.
legendary
Loan Amount: .006 to repay .008
Reason personal campaign
BTC Address: 1Q6JoxaeCPm4ngGWLkLoTFarurDEqa3dhd
Term Length: 48 hrs
Collateral: this member account

Collateral : Secured.
Amount of Loan : 0.006BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/68a04aeac544df3ac829978fc60aa4c721feda8a2b4b86367096660ec831d250
Amount of Repayment : 0.008BTC
Date of Repayment : 30/09

Please, repay on or before 30/09 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If 2 days passed after the Repayment Date, with no communication, i will have the right to hold or to sell your Collateral.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Loan Amount: .006 to repay .008
Reason personal campaign
BTC Address: 1Q6JoxaeCPm4ngGWLkLoTFarurDEqa3dhd
Term Length: 48 hrs
Collateral: this member account
legendary
Member Name:bias
Loan Amount: 0.02
Interest Offered: 0.003
Total repayment: 0.023
Pay Back Date: a week after receiving funds
Collateral Offered: this account
bitcoin address : 1B56BSxYyWEz1ifygny24u2eNq2yvKztA3

-----------BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE------------
I am bias from bitcointalk.org, today is 28/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
------------BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE--------------------
Bitcoin address: 1B56BSxYyWEz1ifygny24u2eNq2yvKztA3

IBeryRF587PRiuFiAI6nfMcecNai+ePkHLH6H+r09sSEFOpedObHh0IozdVvF7qg5wmBxkZb+GrL2hiMjRq1w5w=
------------END OF BITCOIN SIGNATURE -------------------

Hello there bias. Smiley

I can fund you 0.015BTC, same Intrest Offered 0.003BTC
If you are comfort with this, please send me your Collateral details and i will fill this for you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Amount of Loan : 0.015BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/d6682321fcc09b1799a22ae51c71d25384bea451a4a862abcd4a7cc70c9fcaf7
Amount of Repayment : 0.018BTC
Date of Repayment : 05/10

Please, repay on or before 05/10 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If 3 days passed after the Repayment Date, with no communication, i will have the right to hold or to sell your Collateral.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
legendary

I am bias from bitcointalk.org, today is 28/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

IBeryRF587PRiuFiAI6nfMcecNai+ePkHLH6H+r09sSEFOpedObHh0IozdVvF7qg5wmBxkZb+GrL2hiMjRq1w5w=

Hello there bias. Smiley

I can fund you 0.015BTC, same Intrest Offered 0.003BTC
If you are comfort with this, please send me your Collateral details and i will fill this for you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Hello condoras I sent a pm. Please respond.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501

legendary
Hi,

Pay Back 0.15

Signed Messages for:

#######################

Hello icanscript,

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Hi,

Pay Back 0.15

Signed Messages for:

#######################

legendary
Loan Amount: 0.12 BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan:
Amount to be repaid: 0.132 BTC
Repayment Date: 3 Oct, 2016
Type of Collateral: This Account
Bitcoin Address: 1JzGEKHxZeuYpDUEZwzg5hVvkJfQiMAEVA

I am XERES from bitcointalk.org, today is 27/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.
1NMHxp4f3y3aZkZ3BtYrhXpJYL2PqWMkGA
IIGeG3yJGtXzf1ElfDBX8iSZAQQQabR+d7ooqAJAi/eBGuaNPPlY6hlOGCWhEzyWXgROUgZ/YnX3tZ2fWQ+w6Ag=

Amount of Loan : 0.12BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/c737acf7f632119c3df082f9eaf22525b6c89fc4692c6486f692bd09f32f7558
Amount of Repayment : 0.132BTC
Date of Repayment : 03/10

Please, repay on or before 03/10 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If 3 days passed after the Repayment Date, with no communication, i will have the right to hold or to sell your Collateral.

- Condoras -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Jump to: