Pages:
Author

Topic: LendingTree Loans - .01 - 3 btc available - page 2. (Read 2278 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
He spreads fear and gives negative trust to people who aren't even scammers.  He spreads fear which is not good for business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TrollMuch Vod? Isn't that up the lender?

Hey, you try and keep the forum free of scammers when lenders lend to newbies without collateral.   Undecided

You're like a cop vod.  Purposeless ego.

I think its good to have members of the communities place checks on scammers. All he is doing is telling scammy newbies without collateral and a pocket full of sad stories to fuck off. Nothing wrong with that.... If I don't see vod doing it first, I would just as well step in and question just purely instinctively. So will any sensible member who comes into a lending thread. There are no mods here.... and the less scams there is, the better the environment to do good business.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

Hey, you try and keep the forum free of scammers when lenders lend to newbies without collateral.   Undecided

You're like a cop vod.  Purposeless ego.
Ummm.... AsiaCoins right now is at at all time low of about 920sats... making it .92 BTC. At the time ow writing, it was about 1030sats I believe.

You are correct.  My stupid search engine searched for AISCcoins when I typed in ASIAcoins.  My bad, and my apologies.   Undecided

LOL.... ASIC Coins Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Ummm.... AsiaCoins right now is at at all time low of about 920sats... making it .92 BTC. At the time ow writing, it was about 1030sats I believe.

You are correct.  My stupid search engine searched for AISCcoins when I typed in ASIAcoins.  My bad, and my apologies.   Undecided
Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?

AC is AsiaCoins. But I just read through the comments and noticed you mentioned you were starting to loan only next week. I think by then, I would not require the loan.

Sweeeet.  100,000 AsiaCoins at 11 satoshis each equals 1/100th of a bitcoin!   Roll Eyes

Also adding that its going POS in a week and prices are going to shoot up.
Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?

AC is AsiaCoins. But I just read through the comments and noticed you mentioned you were starting to loan only next week. I think by then, I would not require the loan.

Sweeeet.  100,000 AsiaCoins at 11 satoshis each equals 1/100th of a bitcoin!   Roll Eyes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I guess i have stupid tattooed on my forehead.

Where do these people come from.
Vod
legendary

Ac?

Ac?

Vod
legendary
If i ever getva legitimate request, would you be willing to hold collateral for me, fir a part if the interest profit?

Of course, and I only charge a minuscule 1% of the transaction!  I can only send coins during certain hours of the day when I'm at my home office.
OK, I am very close to just deciding to close the thread and offer for now.

It states in my OP that you will need collateral for a loan.  Every single request thus far had not qualified.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

You realize all the newbie accounts asking for loans here were created JUST for this thread, right?  They'll never be used again.

Kudos to you for sticking to your guns and demanding collateral.  Smiley

If i ever getva legitimate request, would you be willing to hold collateral for me, fir a part if the interest profit?
Vod
legendary

It states in my OP that you will need collateral for a loan.  Every single request thus far had not qualified.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

You realize all the newbie accounts asking for loans here were created JUST for this thread, right?  They'll never be used again.

Kudos to you for sticking to your guns and demanding collateral.  Smiley
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

Welcome to the world of BTC. Any smell of money will bring out the scammers every time. People just can't be bothered to read the terms or just hope you will change those terms looking for a quick coin. Makes it tougher on the legit people.

Vod
legendary

Activity: 3
Edit: Well a 0.001 donation would be nice.
1DkrFkF1Woj6Aj26tGP3FcdgwAsxU96n1k
And w/ the 25k satoshi return bonus but that costs me 10k
Vod
legendary
Sorry, I was busy. I dont know how but i messed up on the conversion.. i needed 30k doge which is 0.038btc. What i was wanting was a new piece from smokecartel.com i just found out they took btc i was going to use doge. 0.04 will do it and ill return the btc at an even .05. I usually use paypal so if there are in any problems (such ahaving trouble where to buy btc)  then paypal would be the best btc substitute i have. I have amazon stores and google adsense where i could use the btc to advertise.

What are you using for collateral, newbie?

It would be unfair to ask Lending Tree for a loan without collateral, since that would get him negative repped.  You wouldn't want that, would you?
Activity: 3
Sorry, I was busy. I dont know how but i messed up on the conversion.. i needed 30k doge which is 0.038btc. What i was wanting was a new piece from smokecartel.com i just found out they took btc i was going to use doge. 0.04 should do it and i will return the btc at an even .05 maybe weekly?. I usually use paypal so if there are in any problems (such as finding where to buy btc)  then paypal would be the best btc substitute i have. I have amazon stores and google adsense where i could use the btc to advertise. So you would be helping me out a good bit. It does seem like alot of btc to me caus  these faucets dont pay out much :/ my pc is d.e.d. atm
To the above two people, I will be starting loans next week most likely.   However, neither of you have offered collateral.  Therefore, I would have to deny them.  As for the 2 btc loan request, do you not think that the dice market is flooded enough, and that there are 2 sites that are too big and trusted at this point to compete with?  What separates you just-dice or prime dice?  Certainly not your bankroll. (Not to be rude)

To the person asking for .003, what would you use .003 for? 
Pages:
Jump to: