Pages:
Author

Topic: LendingTree Loans - .01 - 3 btc available - page 3. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Im new to btc and havent really looked around about buying coinbase seemed iffy.. but i was wanting to try it out. Even saw some cool stuff to buy with dogecoins. But i was only needing like 0.003. If theres a way you could me a favor. I would pay more back if its late. 2 weeks tops
Activity: 28
Hello,
New member here from the United States.
I am requesting a loan of 0.024 for groceries until tomorrow 4/25/2014 which is my payday. In which I am buying BTC from LBC.

As for collateral,  I just started scrypt mining and have 35 Gamecoin. And a Cryptsy account worth 0.009 BTC.
I can also provide ID and SSN as well as my employers phone number for employment verification.
This Loan is highly needed by today, so please respond as soon as possible. I have a family of four and I just started this job and it's bothersome having to stress where our next meal is coming from.

Thank you kindly.

By the time you convert this to fiat, it'll either bee tomorrow or you will have paid most of it on fees to cash it out on localbitcoins. Plus your collateral isn't close to what you are asking for. Sorry sir.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hello,
New member here from the United States.
I am requesting a loan of 0.024 for groceries until tomorrow 4/25/2014 which is my payday. In which I am buying BTC from LBC.

As for collateral,  I just started scrypt mining and have 35 Gamecoin. And a Cryptsy account worth 0.009 BTC.
I can also provide ID and SSN as well as my employers phone number for employment verification.
This Loan is highly needed by today, so please respond as soon as possible. I have a family of four and I just started this job and it's bothersome having to stress where our next meal is coming from.

Thank you kindly.

Go to your employer, tell him this story, and he will probably lend you the $20.   Begging to a community that does not know you will not help, no matter what SOB story you post.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Ah. I was willing to stake my reputation on this loan as I have done with past loans.

No worries though. It's a shame you guys don't have a trusted 3rd party escrow willing to hold onto collateral for you.
Requesting a loan for .2 BTC to be paid back in <12 hours.

What is the interest rate on such a loan?

The reason I am asking for this loan is because I plan to buy HUC with it and it is going to rise dramatically.

I have .25+ on my just-dice.com account. Just waiting for doog's bitcoind to rescan and for him to credit my account.

Their is a GREAT buy opportunity right now on poloniex that I would rather not miss due to not having access to my coins until morning.

Is this possible?

Cheers!

Kyle.T

With collateral, we would be happy to help.  However, we are awaiting a response from a third party trusted member to be our collateral holder, so we will not be ready to begin handing out loans until we get a response and a confirmation that they accept.

We plan to begin this by the start of next week.  So, I apologize that we are not able to fulfill your loan this time in the time frame you need.  If you have a need in the future, please let us know.  I will post when we are completely set up and ready to start.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Requesting a loan for .2 BTC to be paid back in <12 hours.

What is the interest rate on such a loan?

The reason I am asking for this loan is because I plan to buy HUC with it and it is going to rise dramatically.

I have .25+ on my just-dice.com account. Just waiting for doog's bitcoind to rescan and for him to credit my account.

Their is a GREAT buy opportunity right now on poloniex that I would rather not miss due to not having access to my coins until morning.

Is this possible?

Cheers!

Kyle.T
Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc. 

Loans generally should not be for longer than a month, but that is not a set in stone policy.

Please use third party for collateral.

This can be arranged, adding to OP.  Thank you for the advice.

YW and good luck.
We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc. 

Loans generally should not be for longer than a month, but that is not a set in stone policy.

This can be arranged, adding to OP.  Thank you for the advice.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.

We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc.  

EDIT:

Collateral can be held by a trusted third party until we gain a solid reputation here, as suggested by a senior respected member below.
Pages:
Jump to: