Pages:
Author

Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - - - page 6. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
How would you secure files for major companies like Disney - ensuring that there's no leak to the public or competitors?

Good evening. I would also like to learn more about the mechanism for protecting information.            
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
Did you made any research regarding live-works in the world right now? Can you compete?

Yes it is. Nevertheless, the miners will also have to strain because they will have to extract the necessary amount of Leos to ensure the rendering of the service. The size of the Leos token will be proportional to the rendering performance of the GPU miner.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
There are already some mature platforms for charging rental computing capabilities,
You can rent some GPU / CPU / ASIC computing power.
Competitive advantage?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
Hello team, nice project. It seems really interesting. I like the idea of the project, since all the GPU hardware owners will have a new profitable way to use their processing power.
How will users who need rendering power buy the service? With your new released Token?
I agree, a good implementation opportunity for the owners of farms but not for the private user. In essence, this is leasing its computing power for a fee.
August 14, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
For your service there are no difference between ASIC based miners or GPU miners farms in the solving rendering challenges? Any of them could join your rendering mining and be rewarded for cloud based rendering for consumers?
As I understand, it does not really matter who will use the rendering services of Leonardo. Everyone will have equal opportunities to take advantage of them.
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
Very attractive awards for rendering in comparison with mining. When will MVP software be available?

Thanks for the question,
The beta version of Leonardo’s rendering solution is live and ready for use. Early adopters, enthusiasts, and curious parties are encouraged to download our software package and give our services a free trial. We are plannig launch online testinfg for users.

Best,
L
Hello! Tell please, do i correctly understand that while the trial version is not active for testing ?! I hope not to miss this moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Harmony for One and All
August 14, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
A little about the team. As far as I know, your strategic leader  Delon De Metz is an actor. What does it have to do with rendering?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4420115/bio
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:56:27 AM
For your service there are no difference between ASIC based miners or GPU miners farms in the solving rendering challenges? Any of them could join your rendering mining and be rewarded for cloud based rendering for consumers?

Thanks for your question, hope this statement helps you
Leonardo has positioned itself to capitalize on both the growing trends in cloud-based rendering and the move to ASIC backed Ethereum mining by providing an innovative, real time, desktop-based graphical rendering software and associated protocol that draws power from a decentralized network of GPU farms to complete customer renderings.
Best,
L

Thanks for the answer. It's great that you do not share the circle of your customers. I hope to use the beta version there will be no restrictions too.      
Activity: 95
August 14, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
Using Leonardo's GPU matrix, it allows users to render images in real time, and real time capabilities that allow users to see errors and make changes without waiting for the rendering to finish, helping to optimize your time and budget.
August 14, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
Did you made any research regarding live-works in the world right now? Can you compete?

Yes it is. Nevertheless, the miners will also have to strain because they will have to extract the necessary amount of Leos to ensure the rendering of the service. The size of the Leos token will be proportional to the rendering performance of the GPU miner.
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 13, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
How to download Rendering Software ?
You can order your test session slot at: [email protected]  It will be interesting to know your opinion after testing.                        
Activity: 246
August 13, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
That`s cool, this project have the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet. Very interesting.
It will revolutionized creatives industry.

Not only the fastest, but also the cheapest - $ 0.50 per GPU each hour. I hope everything will work as described in the program.                     
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
August 13, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

Delon de Metz, Leonardo’s head of strategy with Ton Roosendaal, Founder of Blender at SIGGRAPH 2018, Vancouver.

Our Platform was shown to a crowd of developers and top-industry Designers and VFX creators.
August 11, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
As asics eating up GPU mining we need more projects like this. Win win for everyone involved.

Keep it up!

If there are more such projects its uniqueness will be lost (. But if you can implement plans from White paper I think there is a chance of success, because the idea is not bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
Oh, nice concept! I like the transperency of your idea.
Why do you think you will reach the market in short terms? What are your main advantages compared to industry competitors?

Thanks for quick question,
We sure that we get the market. Rendering is in 5x-10x more profitable than mine ETH for example. And Leonardo is a new great infrastructure for miners. With this offer we get on board huge community of miners and mining farms. Our main partner is Giga Watt - the biggest mining facility in USA and we are in negotiation with Mining pool from India.

Best,
L

The plans are truly global. I know that the Giga Watt has established itself as the largest platform for providing GPU in the United States. Cooperation with such an influential company is impressive.                                 
August 10, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
Oh, nice concept! I like the transperency of your idea.
Why do you think you will reach the market in short terms? What are your main advantages compared to industry competitors?
Personally, for myself, I see advantages in the speed of rendering, its price, an unlimited amount of decentralized computing power, protection of intellectual property. Maybe I'm not very knowledgeable in this area and similar projects with similar services already exist?
Activity: 246
August 10, 2018, 06:20:20 AM
You have it written. "The rendering process also requires an extraordinary amount of time, as a result of which content creators are struggling to meet strict deadlines." You have a lot about this rendering written. Can not understand. And why do you need?

The main idea of the project is to greatly simplify the rendering process itself, especially for the non-professional in this area. Simplification and will consist in the speed and quality of rendering, which under current conditions is long and expensive. Well, the goal is good. Will it be implemented ...      
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
seems to me that having a trial version of Leonardo will give an opportunity to analyze the number of people interested in this program. In addition, Leonardo already works with the famous GPU hosting Giga Watt and is negotiating with Mining pool from.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 09, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

Hello! I would like to know, why did you choose Giga Watt as a partner? What results do you expect from cooperation with it in the future?

Thank you for the question.

Sitting on 11 acres of land, running a GPU hosting platform with 23,000 GPUs that consume 18MW of electricity, Giga Watt has established itself as the largest and most accessible GPU hosting platform in the United States. A team of 48 engineers and maintenance staffers are realizing and servicing a 24*7 facility constructed with multiple design innovations, containing an extremely scalable and flexible infrastructure. These are the key factors which will provide crucial benefits through our partnership.

Best,
LT.

I think it's so cool how you got Grey Worm from Game of Thrones to support your render project.  There can be no doubt that the Mother of Dragons is probably also on your side.  I wish you good fortune in the rendering to come!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
I correctly understand that while the trial version is not active for testing ?! I hope not to miss this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: