Pages:
Author

Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - - - page 8. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
July 31, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
I have seen many other projects are tying up with Giga Watt as a very responsible and transparent company. Founded in 2017, Giga Watt has been servicing its mining customers from its location in Washington State. Also Giga Watt’s infrastructure is extremely scalable and flexible, allowing for a continuous evolution in its compute ability.
Saw Giga Watt as a project on Cryptonomos a long time ago. Didn't know they went so well and grew so big since the teaming up with Leonardo information. Really interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
I have seen many other projects are tying up with Giga Watt as a very responsible and transparent company. Founded in 2017, Giga Watt has been servicing its mining customers from its location in Washington State. Also Giga Watt’s infrastructure is extremely scalable and flexible, allowing for a continuous evolution in its compute ability.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 30, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
I have heard of rending but not aware of how it actually works. How does it helps in production industries and other?

Animators at many a high-grade Hollywood production studio slave away at their work stations day and night, creating 3D models of incredible alien inhabited cities and gruesome, awe-inspiring battles between warlords and goblins, superheroes and titans, to give fans a glimpse into the fantastical; but when the work is complete, their heads starts to tilt, and their brows reach their keyboard, it is the rendering process that brings the work of thes animators to life.

Best,
LT

Wow! So my favorite animated movies are done using rendering. That's cool. I wonder how it actually works and someday wants to see it in real-time or else if possible to use it myself. Even I'm really very newbie on this stuff.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Can we start as a renderer right now? Or is it still being tested right now?

I think they have launched the beta version that is undergoing development. I would also like to try it myself. From the telegram group, I found that all the participants will receive a User and Password via Mail together with a Windows/Mac Installer. Attached to the welcome mail, there will also be a simple quick start guide.PDF to install and run the test.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
July 30, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
LT
Compared with the self-building render farm, it would be much more cost effective especially using LEOS.
Don't need to spend too much money to purchase hardware and maintain the network as many among us specially students use the rendering service for project works and purchasing equipments are too costly.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
July 30, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
Yes, will their be any bounty campaign for LEOS? I like you project and I found you have bounty when you planning open bounty program so that i can secure myself some tokens to use in future.
Activity: 138
July 30, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
A problem of speed in cloud-based rendering process is annoying and I hope that you will be able to change it and simplify the process.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
July 30, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
hi,is the whole Leonardo Render process decentralized? Or are parts of it still centralized?
Thank you for the question.

Beside using the Ethereum as a decentralized blockchain with the LEOS token, some elements of the Leonardo network will be handled by the Leonardo team. This will occur for example with payment processing or dispute resolution. Leonardo plans to gradually decentralize network elements using smart contracts to allow customers and miners to communicate directly without any intermediaries. This will also ensure a better efficiency.

Best,
LT.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
What are the current drawbacks faced in rendering industries and how will Leonardo overcome it?

In film or animations, one frame constitues a single image, A movie is made up of a sequence of frames. Rendering a single frame can take up to 24 hours depending on details and complexity. Consequently, film producers wait unreasonable amounts of time for their work to be rendered.
Using Leonardo’s application, artists, designers, manufactures and studios are now able to complete their renderings with unparalleled speed.The system offers both unlimited computing power and intellectual property protection, all while being cost effective.Currently, users can access 23,000 GPUs.

Best,
LT

Rendering can be expensive as it requires to purchase dedicated hardware, software licences, and require a network engineer for large setups. Using a desktop computers that are also used for work may run hot and fail faster. So basically for rendering peoples choose render farms which can be very cheap and after checking out Leonardo i found it quite effective too.               
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
when a company implements this system, I'm sure the company will have immunity to the system, and not to worry about lost or stolen data
I hope the same. As the main priority for them will be to provide seamless and safe means of rendering without any data loss. There's no files upload, just a data stream, in realtime between user computer and their GPU network.
Activity: 44
July 29, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
hi,is the whole Leonardo Render process decentralized? Or are parts of it still centralized?
copper member
July 29, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
What are the use cases of the token?

You need the LEOS token for the rendering process as a miner. In the Leonardo network a miner needs to stake a specific amount of LEOS token as a security deposit to provide rendering services. Also the LEOS Token will serve as a payment method for rendering services and Creative Services rendered or produced with Leonardo. There'll be also discounts using LEOS token payments.

Best,
LT.
Activity: 43
July 29, 2018, 11:49:43 AM
What are the use cases of the token?
copper member
July 28, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Hello! I would like to know, why did you choose Giga Watt as a partner? What results do you expect from cooperation with it in the future?

Sitting on 11 acres of land, running a GPU hosting platform with 23,000 GPUs that consume 18MW of electricity, Giga Watt has established itself as the largest and most accessible GPU hosting platform in the United States. A team of 48 engineers and maintenance staffers are realizing and servicing a 24*7 facility constructed with multiple design innovations, containing an extremely scalable and flexible infrastructure. These are the key factors which will provide crucial benefits through our partnership.

Best,
LT.
copper member
July 28, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Regarding the intellectual property of my works, will it be protected while using the Leonardo Render Infrastructure?

Yes, of course. Because our ecosystem allows users to render on a unique dedicated client server, Leonardo ensures a level of intellectual property protection unparalleled in the industry.

Best,
LT.
copper member
July 28, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Why should this technology/network prevail and continue to grow? What is its advantage over other platforms?

Two positive effects in combination will guarantee the growth of the leonardo render network: The exponential growth of available GPU processing power (Miners) and the effect by Metcalf's Law, where the effect of the network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system.

Best,
LT.
Activity: 8
Merit: 6
July 27, 2018, 08:30:14 PM
Can we start as a renderer right now? Or is it still being tested right now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
Regarding the intellectual property of my works, will it be protected while using the Leonardo Render Infrastructure?
copper member
July 27, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
I have heard of rending but not aware of how it actually works. How does it helps in production industries and other?

Animators at many a high-grade Hollywood production studio slave away at their work stations day and night, creating 3D models of incredible alien inhabited cities and gruesome, awe-inspiring battles between warlords and goblins, superheroes and titans, to give fans a glimpse into the fantastical; but when the work is complete, their heads starts to tilt, and their brows reach their keyboard, it is the rendering process that brings the work of thes animators to life.

Best,
LT
copper member
July 27, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
Why should someone use Leonardo for rendering? What advanced features do they have other than the existing in market?

Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
LT
Pages:
Jump to: