Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 115. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I must get back to work, I have investors I have to work for.

Really, Dude! http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy

First you were online, then you came here to read, delete posts, and pen PMs, so I saw you go offline. Now, after you announced to me and the world that you had work to do and investors to appease guess where you headed? Go ahead, a take a guess. Here, let my help you, you fuckin' lyin' piece of shit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy Now, you're investors can see if you're really takin' care of them.
vip
I have no desire to feed you delusional trolling idiocism any longer man, you are by far the most insane person I have ever met online, in my 6 years of crypto, you by far top the icing on the cake brother.

Dude, I see we're miscommunicating. Let's talk this over some icy on this cake I once ordered from Walmart, the first Bitcoin Cake, I may add.

vip
Yet again, the God lovin'/hatin' (what day is it) Leroy Fodor has deleted more posts from this thread. Posts once penned to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm a crazy fuck for lying about his venerable tattoo-on-his-left-booby existence.

What are you talking about. We have not got cutoff? I stopped appeasing youin hat stupid thread thats going nowhere bro, your useless with your nonsense.

I have no idea what "connection" you are talking about, but my internet is fine.

What do you mean "Feel free to call me back"

Dude what are you talking about?

You are completely delusional man, you are so into this you are dreaming things up now brother.

I have no desire to feed you delusional trolling idiocism any longer man, you are by far the most insane person I have ever met online, in my 6 years of crypto, you by far top the icing on the cake brother.

Congrats you are finally number one on some list somewhere in the world. You sir, are by far the craziest, the most lonely, the saddest  individual to ever walk the face of this earth.

You help with charity, you are so full of shit HAHAHA I feel sorry for the people that you "helped" I can just imagine how that went and I see why you are no longer affiliated with them.

LMAO OMG bro seriously, you really should stop while you are ahead, as I read and others are reading your stuff we are laughing so hard at how very little you actually know about anything really, geography, world economics, you really are the most stupid person I have ever encountered. HAHA. If only you knew the truth behind all the busllhit you are blabbing twisting and embellishing.

Whoever you are bro, good luck in your endeavors, have fun with my life that you honestly know nothing about, twist it bend it, I just don't give a shit anymore.

It was nice playig wiht you for 2 days but now I must get back to work, I have investors I have to work for.

Thank you sir, for showing me in all my problems I have had, There are people (YOU) out there who have it much worse.

The love of my life, Leroy Fodor, send me two PMs, one addressing the PM I sent him about the phone call he made to me which he acknowledged, but a couple sentences later claimed never took place and that I'm delusional for thinking that such occurred.

Like I've said from the get-go, THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!

Leroy thought it was nice playin' with me for the past two days, and now thinks it's over. Dude ain't got a clue that his dice site is next on my list to attack, then NetCoin.

Dude can't even get ONE of the 465,938 other members on this forum to come to camp and assist him in attacking me, and that includes the other scammers that hate my guts. That's pretty sad when a scammer can't even get fellow scammers to join forces to attack a common enemy - ME.

Then again, he once cried on Facebook wondering why his 600+ followers weren't heedin' his request to join him on his Bitcoin quest, but the ones that ever so slightly mentioned its existence, he made one his investor and the other his closest friend.

Again, THIS DUDE AIN'T RIGHT!
vip
Somebody PMed me a poem:

With my face in the mud,
And my gun in my hand.
Is this grenade a dud,
Where is my homeland.
What's this war that we fight,
Why did it start at all.

The enemy has a mean bite,
The light's at the end of the hall.
This war that we fight,
Is all based on lies.

All throughout the night,
I hear the women's cries.
The heat of the sun on my neck I feel,
Throughout the battlefield I ride.

I missed my lunch wish I had a meal.
My orders are what I must abide.
With their guns in their hand,
They run and shoot at us.
A bullet has pushed me to the sand.
with blood in my hands I make no fuss.

The pain in my chest gets worse with time,
This light that I see is brighter than before.
compared to this war hell would be sublime,
but it is heaven I am headed for.

If it wasn't for the "heaven" part, I'd say that Mr. Fodor penned it, but he's a professed Atheist.
vip

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy

Yep, all them waking hours he put in to build his bitcoin dice site and stakeminers site and maintain the largest bitcoin mining operations in the Philippines, and Leroy Fodor still has time to put in over 1,000 hours to play games, even online now as I type this. I hate to say it, all, but Leroy Fodor is...wait for it...Superman!
vip
Next stop for the Leroy Fodor train wreck: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/netcoin-dice-game-953062

Saving NetCoin for last, making sure that Leroy Fodor is removed from its ranks first.
vip
My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread.

Told ya  Grin

But to his credit he did realize that he's digging his own hole, just a bit too late...

Yep, that boy ain't right!

He just call me a few minutes ago, but he had a bad connection. All I heard at the end was somethin' 'bout a bad economy and the word scum. Note to self: Hunt Google to see if the Philippines has an erection coming up. I freaked him out when I answered the phone with "Hell, Leroy" even though my phone shown "withdrawn".

I'd say up to three days ago Leroy Fodor had visions of becoming the Sonny Vleisides of the Philippines. Hmmm! Perhaps his vision did come true, for I've shot down both of them.

The ONLY thing that saddens me is that by me creating this thread, Leroy Fodor now has more clients than he can handle my hand, soon may have to use his mouth to satisfy them all.

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 02:10:31 PM
I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors  Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

This fucker actually believes that he got more investors due my thread acting as a PR campaign.  Roll Eyes Hell, it wouldn't surprise me the least that he believes his kids look like the mailman because of him coming to his house on a daily basis. Speaking of such, why the fuck does he wife have to work a conventional job since he and her were Forex partners (his actual words) and now partners in this venture and their largest bitcoin mining operation there in the Philippines? And, why does Leroy Fodor have a current listing offering his graphics services for ONLY $6.24/hr, barely over the minimum wage there in the Philippines?
vip
https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.
October 13, 2014 ·
Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Let's see how the venerable Leroy Fodor takes care of his friends, for that'll be an excellent barometer as to how he would help strangers in earning a 580% ROI with his alien-cum-unicorn Martingale System.

The above quote was gleaned from Leroy Fodor's Facebook page penned back in October, 2014. Surely, Leroy would let his dearest friend, Lucas (wondering now if they have a mutual friend named Linus), in on the action, being that Lucas is now in the Philippines not too far from Leroy's locale.

Remember, this was back in October last year when Leroy ONLY had the largest mining farm in the Philippines, with StakeMiners.com at its design stage, still with tremendous man hours to be put in to design the retro website reminiscent of 1990s websites we've all grown to love to date. Damn, how I so wish I was Lucas Musser, for it's a given that that dude's a 'rollin' in bitcoins.

To see if my suspicions were correct, I went a huntin' on Google and found the following: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/i-need-a-gopro-for-my-vlogs-in-the-philippines

Surely, that can't me Leroy's closest friend in the Philippines, Lucas Musser, could it? Lucas would be rich beyond my wildest dreams if he hooked up with Leroy over six months ago.

Damn me! Looks like it is: https://www.facebook.com/Engadget/posts/10152469982937370?comment_id=10152469985307370&offset=0&total_comments=12

Lucas Musser Leroy Fodor do you know about this?
Like · Reply · June 13, 2014 at 3:53am

Ironically, that's the ONLY time that Lucas and Leroy ever communicated with one another, perhaps communicating via others channels, the same true with Leroy's financier ONLY once interacting with Leroy on the internet via ONLY friending his Facebook page. Interesting!

That aside (albeit very telling), how is that Leroy's closest friend there in the Philippines obviously privy to the Leroy's Martingale System to earn millions now has an active crowdfunding campaign a runnin' to garner a mere $400 for a GoPro? Why does Lucas need the money? Let's read Leroy's friend's own words, shall we?

You might ask, why haven't I got a GoPro on my own? I live here and with life so comes the expenses, to put it bluntly I don't have the money for it. You might also note the price, in the mall the GoPro 3 is 20,000 php which with the current exchange rate is 453.25 usd and the GoPro 4 is even more. I've done some research and on ebay Philippines I can get a GoPro 3 or its equivalent for about 400 usd including shipping so I think its the best route.

Ooch! To add insult to injury, Leroy has yet to donate even a mere $10 from the earnings of his largest bitcoin mining operation there in the Philippines.

That's how Leroy takes care of his friends. Imagine how he would take care of perfect strangers handing over anonymous cryptocurrency over the internet to some dude in who-knows-where now because his hut burnt down years ago.

At this juncture ...

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread.

Told ya  Grin

But to his credit he did realize that he's digging his own hole, just a bit too late...
vip
My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread. Here's the kicker...wait for it... Nearly ALL of them were penned to discredit my claims that his ONLY intent was to scam the Bitcoin community. I say that that's just about as crazy a dude, me, posting his real vitals on the internet, eh?

Leroy Fodor, you have now officially lost all cred with the Bitcoin community. May I suggest that you and wife start cleaning toilets there in the Philippines for $6.24/hr so that you can once again return to the states in a couple years or so, whereupon we can meetup and allow me to plow my face into your fist over a few brewskys at some American disco club.
vip
Looks like Leroy Fodor just deleted four of his post on this thread in the last ten minutes, another strike against him for being the con artist that he is. Well played, dude!

Give me a sec and I'll repost all he deleted. Boy, this boy ain't right!
vip

The above was gleaned directly off your website: http://www.stakeminers.com/about.php

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

My fuckin' bad! It never occurred to me to lie on my website to earn trust from the very Bitcoiners that are goin' send me millions due to me being the most honest dude in all of Bitcoinland. You got me on that one.

To clarify, it doesn't matter one iota that I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you first discovered Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, even though your website declares you started your venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining in 2011, but elsewhere I've shown that you've stated that you first started buying and selling (note, you didn't use the word trading like an expert Forex trader would've used) bitcoins in 2009, but all that doesn't matter because at the end of the day what does matter is that you, Leroy Fodor, can be trusted because you're an honest guy and have never ripped off anybody and have worked hard to put your 1990s-esque-HTML-themed website together to securely amass others bitcoins via an unsecure website for the sole purpose to securing others' bitcoins, coupled with giving them at least a 580% ROI for the privilege in trusting you, a dude who lives in a hut in the Philippines with poor internet connection at best, using the cheapest cell phone on the market to communicate with his investors to boot.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

Smiley

So you're saying that nobody cares if you have lied before as long as your current lies are convincing enough? Sounds about right for most BTC "investments" these days.
vip
It doesnt really matter why you did it gleb all you did was disprove your own accusations of me being a scam. As I said, as a scam accusation NO ONE CARES when I got into bitcoins NO ONE CARES when I started mining what they want to know is WILL THIS "DUDE" STEAL MY MONEY.. Is this "DUDE" any good at business. SO thank you Gleb, thank you for once again in this stupid thread allowing your own evidence of me to prove yourself wrong.

The bottom line at the end of the day GLEB is as a scam accusation you are to prove one thing, That the business I have advertised is not going to fulfill its promise that I will not do as I say i will, and I will take your investment and run away with it. In all this 6 to 7 pages of my past and trials and tribulations, what you have proven sir, Is I have been knocked down by life I have struggled and at every single turn and obstacle I have brushed off and not given up, and I did that gleb not by what you are doing, I did that thru hard work, I did that thru telling people I will do something then doing exactly what I promised.

Smiley

Dude, you truly are 100% fucked in the head if you honestly believe that NOBODY here in Bitcoinland cares that you lied on now several occasions, for the very people you're tryin' to now fuck has chastised others in the past for a lot less worse than what I've done to you in this thread.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/First.Citizens.Bank.843-293-1800

We deposited over $35,000 in First citizens our first year with them, then $125,000 last year, so far they have denied us for a $7,500 business loan, that would have secured a piece of equipment that last year would have picked up a contract to seal a 2 year contract @ $125,000 a year. Then they lost a 31 page business plan/proposal, financial statements proving a business was bringing in over $90,000 and netting over $50,000 a year, we asked for the $15,000 loan and they lost the application and we missed out on a great opportunity.
Our landlord offered for us to buy the house we have been renting from them for 2 years @ $25,000. After depositing 125,000 in their bank last year we figured a $30,000 dollar loan should not be a problem. After all a 5 year $30,000 loan is about $575.00 a month, we pay $768.00 a month.
THEY SAY
Access to capital is critically important to just about every business. That's why at First Citizens, we've worked to make business lending simple? YEA RIGHT!

So that you don't get it fucked up and think that once again I have proven that you and your wife were successfully by relaying the above, allow me to drive the point home I'm trying to make.

The date depicted above negates the lies you've declared in your timeline as to when certain events happened. Also, it shows that you and your wife were in need of ONLY $7,500 USD during the timeframe in life when you were supposedly flush in cash, shortly thereafter moving to the Philippines to be fucked by your wife's family.

Now, do you want to go down this rabbit hole further so that I can then dig up fodder, Fodor, as to how you fucked people here in the states hence you needing to move to the Philippines?
vip

The bottom line at the end of the day GLEB is as a scam accusation you are to prove one thing, That the business I have advertised is not going to fulfill its promise that I will not do as I say i will, and I will take your investment and run away with it. In all this 6 to 7 pages of my past and trials and tribulations, what you have proven sir, Is I have been knocked down by life I have struggled and at every single turn and obstacle I have brushed off and not given up, and I did that gleb not by what you are doing, I did that thru hard work, I did that thru telling people I will do something then doing exactly what I promised.

Smiley

And before yo spout your lips "oh bla bla bla cleaning toilette's bla bla Im a racists junkie who has nothing better to do than waste peoples time trolling"

Remember it does NOT matter what the business was, this is a scam accusation thread, you were to prove that I am a scammer that I will not do what I say, You are to prove doing business wiht me will result negatively. And you did the exact opposite HAHAHAHA

Dude, Bitcoin is based on trust, and what I've 100% accomplished is that you can't be trusted. Hell, even in this post of yours I'm quoting you declared that lying about when you started in Bitcoin and when you started mining bitcoins is irrelevant, and that Bitcoiners should NOW take the word of those who've believed in your system and are currently profiting off your unicorn-based venture, of whoms, BTW, nary a one has come forward in your defence, but your investor guise as a sockpuppet did ask a couple questions, which, BTW, is what started this rabbit hole you're diggin'.
vip

Conclusion: Gleb and his futile attempts to discredit Leroy at every turn resulted in finding his past business ventures to be pleasing and above and beyond any thing the clients he served could have imagined. Proving once and for all Leroy is neither a scammer nor a liar and when doing business with him you will get top notch service that goes above and beyond anything in the industry he is working in can provide.

Thank you Gleb for showing everyone here exactly what doing business with me is like, from the testimonials here I would say my other investors were quite pleased with the work that was directly accomplished by me.

Nice try bud, but you cut your own throat with this one, I told you to stop while you were ahead, but your ignorant persistence only proved you ultimately WRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, I ONLY provided that screenshot to dispute your timeline espousing how you were a Forex trader then a Bitcoin mining guru all the while you were cleaning toilets with your Flipo wife.
vip
https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/1244-the-future-of-cloud-mining/

Your income is based on your investment, we did a test using 2BTC that after 6 months paid the investor 4.9 BTC in return. SO he made 2.9BTC profit on his investment in only 6 months. right now our investors are making 25% increased daily income and overall 5% more compound interest n their original investment.

WOW! Fuck me in the ass. The test account earned 245% profit in 6 months equating to 490% profit during the course of a year. The test did so well, it purchased a pronoun, and now wants to be recognized as a "he".

But, that was when the program was tested, for shortly thereafter the return is now much more betterer, for the investors are now making 25% on their investment daily. Thus, 1 BTC invested and compounding the 25% daily profit equates to 2.355888585287318e+35 BTC. This Leory Fodor dude is a fuckin' genius... or, he's been smokin' the shit stemmin' outta his cock-fighting chickens' asses.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

Conclusion: Gleb and his futile attempts to discredit Leroy at every turn resulted in finding his past business ventures to be pleasing and above and beyond any thing the clients he served could have imagined. Proving once and for all Leroy is neither a scammer nor a liar and when doing business with him you will get top notch service that goes above and beyond anything in the industry he is working in can provide.

Thank you Gleb for showing everyone here exactly what doing business with me is like, from the testimonials here I would say my other investors were quite pleased with the work that was directly accomplished by me.

Nice try bud, but you cut your own throat with this one, I told you to stop while you were ahead, but your ignorant persistence only proved you ultimately WRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jump to: