Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 110. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

The above was gleaned directly off your website: http://www.stakeminers.com/about.php

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

My fuckin' bad! It never occurred to me to lie on my website to earn trust from the very Bitcoiners that are goin' send me millions due to me being the most honest dude in all of Bitcoinland. You got me on that one.

To clarify, it doesn't matter one iota that I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you first discovered Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, even though your website declares you started your venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining in 2011, but elsewhere I've shown that you've stated that you first started buying and selling (note, you didn't use the word trading like an expert Forex trader would've used) bitcoins in 2009, but all that doesn't matter because at the end of the day what does matter is that you, Leroy Fodor, can be trusted because you're an honest guy and have never ripped off anybody and have worked hard to put your 1990s-esque-HTML-themed website together to securely amass others bitcoins via an unsecure website for the sole purpose to securing others' bitcoins, coupled with giving them at least a 580% ROI for the privilege in trusting you, a dude who lives in a hut in the Philippines with poor internet connection at best, using the cheapest cell phone on the market to communicate with his investors to boot.
vip
Looks like this fucker, Leroy Fodor, is deleting posts on this forum that I've called out proving he's a Goddamn liar.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discouraging-small-miners-only-to-quell-compition-626545

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

Leroy CAN NOT offer up one iota of proof that he even knew about Bitcoin prior to 2014.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Both scammers, problem solved!
vip
Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Dude, your cred is so fucked up, I could spend days on this thread, not that I would, but goin' on 24 hours now is pretty good start.

http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

"Sometimes, even I need a break from reading Bruno's shit, so outside I go to hunt me some cigarette butts to eat."
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
What a looser.
If you're going to keep spamming this copypasta, at least fix the spelling of "loser", please.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Yep and yet here is the turth about Bruno,

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html
vip
Bruno, I have to say for a coward like you who tried to steal 2800 dollars off a guy, Hide after you cashed his check, then had someone else bail you out of your scamming bullshit, you have a lot of nerve doing what you do.

You are committing defamation of character on 4 people in this thread one is a minor and by law you are not allowed to even relate her in your postings, You have committed slander, Libel, Interruption of business and you are borderline stalking.

And at the end of the day your a lying, criminal theif who steals from people and then has to have other people bail you out so you dont end up in jail.

Your opinion and antics are absolutely worthless.

If you were a better person, more people would want to join your projects, but they can see right thru you, you are nice to a person until they dont serve a purpose that benefits Bruno, then all hell breaks out, you hate to see anyone progressing forward, because you couldn't progress forward. Well guess what bruno, its called work maybe you should try it sometime.

Whatever, dude!

That said, reread this thread and see what a fucked up scammer you are, dickface.
Bruno, I have to say for a coward like you who tried to steal 2800 dollars off a guy, Hide after you cashed his check, then had someone else bail you out of your scamming bullshit, you have a lot of nerve doing what you do.

You are committing defamation of character on 4 people in this thread one is a minor and by law you are not allowed to even relate her in your postings, You have committed slander, Libel, Interruption of business and you are borderline stalking.

And at the end of the day your a lying, criminal theif who steals from people and then has to have other people bail you out so you dont end up in jail.

Your opinion and antics are absolutely worthless.

If you were a better person, more people would want to join your projects, but they can see right thru you, you are nice to a person until they dont serve a purpose that benefits Bruno, then all hell breaks out, you hate to see anyone progressing forward, because you couldn't progress forward. Well guess what bruno, its called work maybe you should try it sometime.

vip
Dude, Bruno, thanks for this thread. I won't invest BTC with them.

Your welcome, bud.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dude, Bruno, thanks for this thread. I won't invest BTC with them.
vip
LOL - look what my forum got XD

To:   email
IP Address:   49.147.186.205
Subject:   Contact: Breaking Laws
Date:   2015-03-16, 03:21 AM
E-mail: [email protected]
Forum profile: N/A
IP Address: 49.147.186.205
This member has violated the laws defamation of character, Slander and attempted interruption of business remove this link and the thread associated immediately and warn the user of the consequences of using your forum to break the law.

http://www.crypto.country/forum/showthread.php?tid=11870

I contacted my RSS Bot, but got no reply... XD

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

The fuckin' Fodor could operate an illegal Ponzi scheme in the Philippines sans a license, but the moment you post such, Leroy's on your ass citing legalese.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
LOL - look what my forum got XD

To:   email
IP Address:   49.147.186.205
Subject:   Contact: Breaking Laws
Date:   2015-03-16, 03:21 AM
E-mail: [email protected]
Forum profile: N/A
IP Address: 49.147.186.205
This member has violated the laws defamation of character, Slander and attempted interruption of business remove this link and the thread associated immediately and warn the user of the consequences of using your forum to break the law.

http://www.crypto.country/forum/showthread.php?tid=11870

I contacted my RSS Bot, but got no reply... XD

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
vip
Thanks, . I honestly didn't know it was 100% against the rules, and this is the first time (unless I'm gravely mistaken)that I've been told such via a PM.
Leroy Fodor is a 100% liar and con artist as this thread attests, but you'll you're more than free to test your luck on his scammy ass.

Liar Liar troll boy

"this is the first time I've been told such via a PM."
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Gleb Gamow, I have asked you repeatedly DO NOT COME TO MY THREAD, do not post to my thread.

So again , much like we have to do with 2 year olds,

STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD it is against forum policy and this is the third time I have asked you not to come to my threads and post . As a self moderated thread I have that right.

STOP BREAKING THE RULES!

Thank you Bruno for proving without a doubt how useless your "opinion" really is. If you have to lie to the Admins to try and get your point across, why should your readers believe absolutely anything you say. I BCCd them cause this is not my first time at the rodeo bro, I knew you would pull some lying stunt just like you did. NOT ONLY were you told it was against the rules, I even posted the rules for you , the rules that are 100% given to you every time I delete your trolling off topic posts from my thread.

Every single thing in your own PM and Post here is 100% a LIE.

You were told the rules, not 1 time, not 2 times not even 3 times but 4 times. Even tho one of them I had to send to you twice, you still got them. I know you got them because you replied to them. Smiley Thanks for showing your readers how you really are the scamming liar of the two:) well played Bruno .....well played.

"unless I'm gravely mistaken" was in reference to having a mod express to me about the rules, not your lying fucked up PMs, Leroy Fodor. I posted over 400 times in Black Arrow self-moderated thread and NOT ONCE did a mod ever tell me to stop. Not even to this day. In fact, Black Arrow never told me to stop... they just deleted the posts.

For a person - YOU - that has declared on several occasions that you're none responding to my sorry ass, you sure the hell keep responding to my sorry ass in my threads, but delete the very posts in your self-moderated thread exposing your scammy ass.

Again, one of us is majorly fucked in the head, and it ain't the dude penning this post that's been here for four years, but you, Leroy Fodor, and scum wife, Katrina Fodor, who ONLY discovered Bitcoin less than a year ago but have the magic formula THAT'S NOT A PONZI SCHEME for bitcoiners to earn 580% ROI in half a year.

I find that fuckin' amazing and you should be invited to ALL the conferences to showcase your venerable entity.

Mark my words, FUCK FACE, one day you'll be gone like all the other scammers I've exposed and I'll still be here. Until then, kick yourself in the nuts for being stupid enough to butt heads with me while your wife is out fucking others dudes so that you can make ends meet at home.
Thanks, . I honestly didn't know it was 100% against the rules, and this is the first time (unless I'm gravely mistaken)that I've been told such via a PM.
Leroy Fodor is a 100% liar and con artist as this thread attests, but you'll you're more than free to test your luck on his scammy ass.

Liar Liar troll boy

"this is the first time I've been told such via a PM."
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Gleb Gamow, I have asked you repeatedly DO NOT COME TO MY THREAD, do not post to my thread.

So again , much like we have to do with 2 year olds,

STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD it is against forum policy and this is the third time I have asked you not to come to my threads and post . As a self moderated thread I have that right.

STOP BREAKING THE RULES!

Thank you Bruno for proving without a doubt how useless your "opinion" really is. If you have to lie to the Admins to try and get your point across, why should your readers believe absolutely anything you say. I BCCd them cause this is not my first time at the rodeo bro, I knew you would pull some lying stunt just like you did. NOT ONLY were you told it was against the rules, I even posted the rules for you , the rules that are 100% given to you every time I delete your trolling off topic posts from my thread.

Every single thing in your own PM and Post here is 100% a LIE.

You were told the rules, not 1 time, not 2 times not even 3 times but 4 times. Even tho one of them I had to send to you twice, you still got them. I know you got them because you replied to them. Smiley Thanks for showing your readers how you really are the scamming liar of the two:) well played Bruno .....well played.

vip
You need to stop posting in self moderated threads after being told not to. I know it sucks, but it's the rules. You are welcome to make your own thread.

Thanks, . I honestly didn't know it was 100% against the rules, and this is the first time (unless I'm gravely mistaken) that I've been told such via a PM.

I shall abide, and thanks kindly for the fair warning.

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas

So, the lying crybaby, Leroy Fodor (with wife, Katrina Fodor), wants to 100% make sure that no truisms are posted in his self-moderated thread while his tiny little enterprise grows to a not-so-tiny endeavor.

Question: Does anybody have a clue as to how such ends? I seem to not be able to find a single instance on this forum pertaining to an entity being called out, folks flocked to it anyway, and the entity either thrives or fails. I guess Leroy Fodor's concerns will be the first such cases. Remember, though, I warned you folks.

vip
Leroy Fodor claims that I don't exist and that I stole somebody else's ID. Well, the local Sharif believes I exist because they just served me papers pertaining to Josh Zerlan of BFL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11015751. Check out the images in that post if you believe I'm not who I say I am.
vip
https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/303-just-got-my-first-bitcoin/

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

I do remember my first small bitcoin transaction. it was a very small amount 0.00005789, however I had 4 transactions come in around the same amount fo time, and then more and more and more, I was doing about 75 faucets every 15 minutes to an hour on the hour, I never missed a one. so once the transactions started coming in they never stopped. And now, well I have much larger and more frequent transactions, a transaction of 0.01 or 0.00500000 is nothing for us.

Here is Leroy and Katrina Fodor's first bitcoin wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv?offset=950&filter=0

Does that sound and look like a person who's been dealing in Bitcoin since 2009 as Leroy has declared on this forum and about dozen other places on the internet? Would enter into a contract that had Leroy Fodor on staff, i.e., Netcoin? If you would, then you're a fuckin' idiot!

"Thank you, Katrina. Just what I needed after reading that psycho Bruno Kucinskas' posts all day. A little to the left, if you please, just like how that cigarette-butt-eating alien does it."
Jump to: