Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 120. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--989670] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining Smiley we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

but the probelm is we are not the same person, I asked him to check my post and make sure I answered all the questions that would be needed, he then asked one I had not addressed. So i answered it, but all in all we are not in any way the same person we are not from the same country, and I have ways I can prove that but you did not feel the need to skype with both of us now did you :L) Not my problem you dont want to have to appologize for your ignorance, he is now asleep as it is 5 AM here and we have been getting little sleep trying to put this project together, but when I told you to skype with usb he was up and ready for the call Smiley

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?
We have a minimum set but you can change that in the payment options, we also accept more than one coin as payment, other coins can also be added in the future upon the investors request.

With the exception of the first-post-red-flag, from any Bitcoiner's point of view they witnessed a person not affiliated with stakeminers.com asking a question which you kindly timely replied. It wasn't till AFTER I posted about the ruse that you quickly deleted did you come out and declare that your partner was simply asking a question that may have been overlooked in the OP of your self-moderated thread.

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

As all can see, last Monday your partner posts about stakeminers.com, declaring at the end of the post that he invested in it but was awaiting payment proof.

Now, I ask you, who the fuck are you and your partner lying to over on that forum?

You stated that you've gotten very little sleep while finalizing this project, but not once during that entire process did you or your partner think of the questions, "Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?"

If you are too fucked up to not even have thought about those two basic questions beforehand, then I suggest you fuckin' fold up shop now, for I'm sure there's a myriad other niceties you most likely forgot to think about.

Clearly, you're tryin' to pull a fast one here, hoping that the Gleb, me, didn't enter the scene and fucked up your plans.

Well, I got news for you, fuckface. It wasn't I who found your thread first. It was brought to my attention via not one, but two Bitcoiners smelling the stink. I merely connected the dots, with one already thanking me for my efforts, of which wouldn't have pissed me off the least if he (assumed) hadn't.

I suggest go back to cockfighting and build you structures outta non-flammable materials so that the next time team-cockfighters pisses off the wrong crowd, the damage done could be kept at a minimum.
vip
tries desperately to dig up the fact

Dude, I found your cockfighting post via a link you gave in the OP of your self-moderated thread. All I did was visit it and scroll down. Took me less time to find it then it took for you to delete my first post, but not as fast as when you deleted my second post, yet I'm the assfucktard. Don't figure!
vip
Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

Apologies for  being away for the past hourish, but some personal matters had to be taken care of.

Tell me more about you financing partner that has a $1,500 quest on some crowdfunding site.
vip
Stake Miners commented on 3 videos 3 years ago
And a farthewr note, I live with a family who owns and legally fights cocks here in the philippines. they are treated like kings, they each have their own house, their own stoop to stand on and are fed greatly at least 3 times a day, so dont think you can say ....Oh and the owners have to poke and prod them to make them fighting animals, that is so not true. I have never ever seen the owners hurt their chickens, what sense woud that make, hurt your animal before it goes to fight?
  2:47
Rooster Attacks And Kills Man At Cock Fight
by The Young Turks
4 years ago955,054 views
A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

Care to relate that story again about how all was burnt to the ground because of some jealous folks? I have a hunch there's more to that story given the above.
vip
your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

THIS I GOTTA SEE!

Dude, I've done a helluva lot worse than this, and them posts/threads are still up.

But, go ahead and knock yourself out and get the mods on my side as well. But, please dig that hole wide enough so that we all can crawl in behind you.  Grin Grin Grin
vip
I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

Not sure how deep you want to dig this hole you're digging, but I'll follow you for the laughs.

Dude, your financing dude is trying to raise $1,500 for his first ever business and it ain't the one we're discussing here: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares
vip
Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

Yep, I may be the fuckin' idiot in this thread, but at least I know have the following person as my partner: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares

The Story
My name is Tai

I was working for people many years ago. And now i want to start my own business. I have a team work in 3D design and they really good.

I decided to make a website as well as my company which doing photoshop design and 3D design.

I did the layout design myself to cut off the cost but there are alot of stuff to make it completely done ( the office, the website-code, and many more).

I am very appreciated any support and thank you for you consideration.

I'm having trouble relating how the above skillsets are used in yous current business model.
vip
I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]
vip
well you have no truth in any of this, and you dont know what your talking about, I am not wolvman, I am cyberpinoy we are from 2 different countries. thank you however for showing everyone we are not scared, we hide nothing, as you can see our site was not paid for a who is protection, but now maybe some people can see EXACTLY why so many people do.

You have not called out a scam, you have proven nothing, you have lied about me and slandered me is what you have accomplished, what is your basis behind the connection you made between me and wolvman? where is your undeniable proof that his username has the same IP or even the same countries IP as cyberpinoy?  

you have attempted to make a joke of me But proven me or my business to be scam you have not done Smiley

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ, boy! IF you weren't scare and that I was 100% fucked in the head, then why not quote me and put my claims to rest. I would've been gone before ever penning a forth post, offering up a good luck and apologies, but it was you that showed scareness from the get-go via deleting posts before the ink in the browser had a chance to dry, virtually literally.

Your post had NOTHING to do wiht stakeminers website idiot thats why I removed it

Again, apologies for posting in your thread to show others that one of your sockpuppets was in play and not talk about stakeiminers.com proper.

did you call on skype??? wjhat proof?> where is the proof? where are the IPS for cynberpinoy and where are the IPS for wolvman that sir is undeniable proof what you have is opinion not proof

I don't use Skype.

Dude, I don't need no stickin' IPS to prove my case, of which I'll declare right here that I have no such IPS proof.

PS: Don't go anywhere, for I need to get a fresh cup of coffee.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Dude's even deleting my apologies.  Roll Eyes
vip
I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--989670] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining Smiley we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

but the probelm is we are not the same person, I asked him to check my post and make sure I answered all the questions that would be needed, he then asked one I had not addressed. So i answered it, but all in all we are not in any way the same person we are not from the same country, and I have ways I can prove that but you did not feel the need to skype with both of us now did you :L) Not my problem you dont want to have to appologize for your ignorance, he is now asleep as it is 5 AM here and we have been getting little sleep trying to put this project together, but when I told you to skype with usb he was up and ready for the call Smiley

WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS! It never occurred to me to use a sockpuppet that way. That's fuckin' genius! Hate to say it, but I owe you a blowjob for setting me straight (no pun intended)
vip

Dude, I've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you all are the same person. Are you a Democrat by any chance?
vip
well you have no truth in any of this, and you dont know what your talking about, I am not wolvman, I am cyberpinoy we are from 2 different countries. thank you however for showing everyone we are not scared, we hide nothing, as you can see our site was not paid for a who is protection, but now maybe some people can see EXACTLY why so many people do.

You have not called out a scam, you have proven nothing, you have lied about me and slandered me is what you have accomplished, what is your basis behind the connection you made between me and wolvman? where is your undeniable proof that his username has the same IP or even the same countries IP as cyberpinoy?  

you have attempted to make a joke of me But proven me or my business to be scam you have not done Smiley

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ, boy! IF you weren't scare and that I was 100% fucked in the head, then why not quote me and put my claims to rest. I would've been gone before ever penning a forth post, offering up a good luck and apologies, but it was you that showed scareness from the get-go via deleting posts before the ink in the browser had a chance to dry, virtually literally.
vip
wolvman is my business partner

You still don't get it, do you?

You created that thread espousing trust, but by Post #4 your business partner asked a question, of which you replied with Post 6. The question in question was asked as if he's 100% ignorant of your company, in kind, leading us to believe that he was, whereupon your then reply relays to us that you're an up-and-up guy via kindly addressing his concerns.

I came along and exposed that ruse, whereupon within two minutes later you deleted my post, then another one within 15 seconds, now I'm the asshole in your eyes wondering why the fuck I'm bringing up some past business relations that's no longer relevant to this one, of which is not what I was trying to do, ignoring that fact completely, with only driving the point home about the ruse at hand.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
vip
First i am NOT wolvman, Please PM a person before you decide to slander them and pass judgement, wolvman is my business partner who handles some PR

https://www.facebook.com/CAPTcoin/posts/565798573524674

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=stakeminers.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=7WMM4qPr+6%2fI+XVLN9r+Czj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX1oH7IYzROFcL7mJ5hHDJaW

Domain Name: STAKEMINERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1907628068_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2015-03-06T19:45:01Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Tai Bui
Registrant Organization: Bui Anh Tai
Registrant Street: 53 Street No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Registrant City: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant Postal Code: 700000
Registrant Country: VN
Registrant Phone: +1.849069632
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Tai Bui

I still am not wofvman in 5...4...3...
vip
First i am NOT wolvman, Please PM a person before you decide to slander them and pass judgement, wolvman is my business partner who handles some PR, that post is from October 26 2014 and was in the beginning stages of this project, the result of that investment is where stakeminers.com came from. that post resulted in very little interest and even less profit for the investors so we moved past that and structured what we have today.

Please have some due diligence when trying to ruin a persons hard work. you can see since the post you referenced is from 5 months ago I have not lied anywhere. we have been working on this project for a long time.

For not being Leroy Fodor, you both use the moniker cyberpinoy and have the save phone number.
Jump to: