Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 41. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Sigh, no he [Leroy Fodor] is unable to disassociate ghash.io from every other pool on the network.
Apparently coz ghash charges everyone a fortune on their cloud mining, that means every PPLNS pool does also.
This is the 'delusional' option.

Item 2:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delusional?s=t

Read the short thread that the above was gleaned to read in context as to why Kano claimed that Leroy Fodor was delusional almost a year ago.

Michael Wilterdink is probably grinnin' ear to ear about how his fuck buddy tore Kano a new asshole. HAHAHA
vip
What's going to happen here when cryptsy finally shits the bed. It looks like most of these coins have no purpose besides trading on cryptsy?

I'm sure Leroy's years of crypto experience will lead him to navigate this problem effectively.

We're the ones that'll lose. Leroy Fodor will simply sell off his crypto portfolio and amassed gaming tokens to springboard his next venture, bragging to the new marks how he once cornered the market of NET complete with solar panels. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
What's going to happen here when cryptsy finally shits the bed. It looks like most of these coins have no purpose besides trading on cryptsy?

I'm sure Leroy's years of crypto experience will lead him to navigate this problem effectively.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=338432

bruno, spoetnik, and gleb have some serious issues

He really likes you, mentioned you twice. On the bright side - Phinnaeus doesn't have serious issues.
vip

Hey, Michael Wilterdink, why don't you ask your fuck buddy, Leroy Fodor, during your next online gaming session while attacking people with him why he needed loans when at the time he was braggin' 'bout owning the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines located at his office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines? And, why a loan when Leroy could've dipped into profits from the Forex practice portfolio he sold to dedicate his life to Bitcoin via teaching others to amass a fortune from scratch sans touching his portfolio's moneys?

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.

October 13, 2014 ·

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.
vip
alright guys, I think I'm done here, going to go do something more productive now..

Do you feel your contributions to this thread have harmed or improved the image of StakeMiners ?

From my perspective, a colossal ignoramus altcoin developer has just shit in Leroy Fodor's pool, figuratively speaking, and made Netcoin look to be even more of a joke than it already was.

Obviously, Terrik honestly believes he improved the image of Leroy Fodor and StakeMiners. Proof is with the below from a dude that still's struggling with the quote thingy when posting but quickly got up to speed in spreading good cheer.

Note the date. It was Terrik's second act on this forum, the following being his first act:

Yay... \o/

Now, compare what Michael Wilterdink wrote in his trust thingy for Leroy Fodor with his very first substantial post:

Lol.. don't you have anything better to do? you seem a bit obsessed with stakeminers.. Why? I really haven't been keeping up with the drama, you got something against Leroy personally? or something against stake coins? not exactly sure where you're coming from here, seems like there's more productive things to do with one's time.. Did you ever square things up with that dude with the mining rig?

For a dude who doesn't keep up with the drama in these here parts, he sure the hell was versed enough to voice a strong opinion about Leroy Fodor, along with throwing in some jabs at me when he penned his ONLY trust, positive or otherwise, on this forum.

Not citing, but in subsequent posts Terrik goes into great detail of how he and Leroy play online games together and how they chat about those who dis StakeMiners while downing shit beer. Reads to me like Jehovah didn't break the lying mode when he created Leroy Fodor. He created Michael Wilterdink in Leroy's image.

Gloves now coming off. I will now dedicate my pathetic life to digging into Terrik and NETcoin. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
alright guys, I think I'm done here, going to go do something more productive now..

Do you feel your contributions to this thread have harmed or improved the image of StakeMiners ?

From my perspective, a colossal ignoramus altcoin developer has just shit in Leroy Fodor's pool, figuratively speaking, and made Netcoin look to be even more of a joke than it already was.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
alright guys, I think I'm done here, going to go do something more productive now.. feel free to message me any time though.. well.. maybe not you spoetnik, I don't really read much of your posts, just skim them, they're pretty much all the same.. just long random baseless rants that are hard to follow.. something about a cake shop or an asic farm and someone named Amy? lost me..

Yup you should have ran for it long ago . you didn't help things here for "your friend"

And i am aware my long posts upset people.. maybe stick to Twitter (post size limits for the ADD)

Maybe if you were cool like me and watched good TV shows you would have "got it"
Like come on.. You never seen Kitchen Nightmares before ?
Uhh never mind you didn't know Steve Jobs died so i am guessing you don't get out much hahahha

And there is 0 chance i would PM you anyway man sorry no offense.

Maybe stick to sending money to Leroy.. seems to be your forte
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
alright guys, I think I'm done here, going to go do something more productive now.. feel free to message me any time though.. well.. maybe not you spoetnik, I don't really read much of your posts, just skim them, they're pretty much all the same.. just long random baseless rants that are hard to follow.. something about a cake shop or an asic farm and someone named Amy? lost me..
vip
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
EDIT: Steve Jobs died? when did that happen?

You're trolling us now, right ? Are you so out of touch with the tech world that you did not know he passed ?

I know right.. i seen a Magazine that mentioned it in my Grocery aisle waiting to pay at the register yesterday LOL

This guy Terrik prances around like a fairy laughing his ass off thinking it's all just a fun joke.
smiling away pulling shenanigans... to make money.
I want to wipe that fucking smirk off his face Smiley
Associating with scammy people up to no good is his problem and not harassment.
Toxic ? Look in the mirror pal.

And on the Terrik issue can you guys see i touched a nerve with him ? R O F L
Trust me Terrik.. i mean it.. we will all get around to you all sooner or later.. the clock is ticking.
And if ain't me or Gleb or SuchMoon or Xian01 or HippeTech or ...
Someone is gonna nail your ass(s)

Terrik here has been putting on a clinic of stupid.. Playing dumb.

And Terrik you can cry and claim your being bullied but the court of public opinion will be the judge of that.
Terrik has been given proof beyond any shadow of a doubt his investment venture is scammy.
His response ?
- It's all lies by bullies and Trolls FUD'ing.
- Everybody lies a little.
- He is too lazy to look at the numbers.
- He can afford to lose his investment.
 (did i miss one ?)

Uhmm WOW !
I am sooooo glad you are not managing my money buddy.

And Terrik i gave you a chance being nice..
yeah the "Nerve" of me letting you clear the air before i do it FOR YOU !

Gleb Gamow: (Take No Prisoners)
if my name is among some comments etc you want to post then by all means POST IT !
You have my word 100% of my actions in crypto have been squeaky clean.
I have had nothing but good intentions with each step i have taken.. BUT.....
I have often been suckered with guy(s) using multiple accounts running schemes
who bend over backwards to play "nice guy" with me.
Since i am notorious for being against the bad guy(s) they all want to get buddy buddy with me eh.
Like i have stuck up for some guys before and pretty much every one of them turns out dirty later.. sadly Sad

Do NOT hesitate to ever throw my name into the mix in anything ever guys.
And if anyone has any question for me privately or publicly just shoot i will try and answer it.

..back to Terrik hahah
Yo Terrik do you see why being a chronic *confirmed* liar would matter in Crypto ?
You seem to think it's ok.. everybody does it and well i wanna make money so..
Sorry but you can't shrug off dishonest behavior from the leaders of services in Crypto.
What this tells the people out there with half a brain is..
If a guy running a service like Stakeminers or Cryptsy is caught multiple times lying.. THEN...
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY LYING ABOUT ?
get it ?
It's called credibility and integrity.. sadly many of you think that has no relevance in Crypto.
Some of us are here to remind you.. YES indeed it really does matter.

Gleb is Chef Ramsay and and Leroy Fodor is Amy from Amy's Baking Company
ROFL
And by the way guys i get around Wink
If you seen that episode of Kitchen Nightmares i was the first guy who tore into that cunts ass hard !
She tried pulling the same shit these two fucktards are with us and i ate that bitch LOL
What happened is the show aired in Canada first (before the USA)
So when i had gone to the IMDB message boards (as user name xpmule)
I seen that chick was waiting for the public response from her Kitchen being on TV that night.
And no one at all what so ever had said one word about her episode yet.
..except Spoetnik  Grin
I batted that rat around for ages before i ate it muahhahah
I was first.. i got to crack that bicch's ass open first.. i had virgin meat LOL
Go ahead and Google how super mega fucking Viral her story went guys (after i had a stab at her)
This shit went down big!

here is s pic of the lunatic lying bitch's face..

So Terrik.. sweety Google Search "Steve Jobs died" first of all.
Then Google Search "Amy's Baking Company + Kitchen Nightmares"
And buckle up honey Wink
You may want to consider hiding under your bed till the storm passes Investard
vip

You're trolling us now, right ? Are you so out of touch with the tech world that you did not know he passed ?

"Do you look dead to me? Not sure if that came out right cause I'm high on iMorphine at the moment."
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

vip
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/surviving-def-con/5060/3

s3v3nh4cks

Def Con ROCKS!! I have been that past few years, If I can swing it I will go every year. Only benefit of living in Vegas!!

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&oq=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.9260.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.5eq33r_uT1c

I also have Terrik's address, but saving it till he goes Full Retard2.

I actually don't care that you have my public ledger addy's, public address are public.. kinda how it works ya? but I've seen your work, you'll pop out a handful of my addy's, link them to random things and make up stories with the fragments you have.. How many unique wallets have you found that I have publicly claimed already on the explorers? 5? 10? 20+? keep compiling that list, I'm sure you're going to eventually attempt to use it to attack me, you like to make alot of threats, intimidate people, bully people, why do people around here put up with that? you already threatened me with character defamation earlier on this thread and nobody seemed to blink an eye...

As Steve Jobs once said as his dyin' words: WOW WOW WOW!

Michael Wilterdink has a major reading comprehension problem. My short post in which Terrik quotes and pens a diatribe pertaining to crypto addresses has nothing to do with the context of my thread.

naw, it's not that I have a comprehension problem, it's that I see you start going off on a rant and in full blown attack mode, and I stop actually reading, and start skimming the post.. I think that's what it is.. like now.. I didn't really read much else of this post, I'm a bit pressed for time.. I gotta go, running late.. take care.. o/

I merely showed that s3v3nh4cks lives in Las Vegas, then provided a link to the address of his home. In closing, I stated that I have Michael's home address but opted to withhold it unless he goes Full Retard2. To my fuckin' amazement - SERIOUSLY!!! - this fucker bypasses Full Retard2 and goes straight to Full Retard3, and by the looks of what I've yet to read, it looks like he's buckin' for Full Retard3X.

Thank you, Jehovah, for answering my prayers and providing me another retard to play with on this thread. Amen!

Two days ago. It's been covered up by the media though. They don't want it to get out otherwise Microsoft's stock will go down if it were revealed that Steve is dead.

Meanwhile, at some local pub in MI...

vip
|The Netcoin Foundation has no control over the price of a coin on the exchanges, are you suggesting that they do? or that a stake pool is solely responsible for the price of coins on exchanges? come on man, we both know better than that... that's just nonsense..

The foundation maybe doesn't (depends on how big their bags are). cyberpinoy certainly does, he can dump it into dust if he gets mad at you for something. So by all means keep shilling for him, gotta keep him happy.

He can dump any time he wants, so can any of the other top wallets, that's no different than any other coin, and it does happen occasionally, people get in and out of coins all the time for various reasons, it's all pretty fluid, and why I enjoy trading..  and when someone dumps, it's not the end of the world, stuff usually spings back pretty quickly, the markets are like springs (for lack of a better example) and when they're compressed by a dump, they spring back up slightly more compress.. and when they get bought up, the go back down, slightly more uncompressed.. dunno if that makes sense or how familiar you are with trading, but I would imagine you know what I'm talking about, none of us are new to crypto here.. I heard earlier some straw arguement about protecting newbies from scammers or something, but the truth is, I think you all have scared off all the "newbies" that may have come to these forums long ago.. nobody really left around here except people that have been in crypto for some time, I only stopped in here to see what people were talking about.. I actually know people in lots of different dev communities, and many projects, lots of good people out there trying to do good things..  I've seen people who like to build things, and I've seen people that like to tear things down..  I've decided long ago, I want to hang out with the productive peeps, not the destructive ones..   I really got nothing against any of you personally, you just all seem very bitter to me, and it saddens me.. Sad    well.. I gotta go to work now, take it easy.. and seriously, try to have a nice day.. o/

Delusional! Totally fuckin' delusional! This motherfucker honestly believes that we're here to destroy viable and sound ventures like StakeMiners. Give me a fuckin' break.
vip
alright, I gotta split.. need to make some coffee and hop in the shower, gotta go to work..  I just wish you guys would get along and stop harassing each other though, seriously..  Life is way too short to be so sour all the time.. Sad   

"Hey, Leroy. Terrik here. Hey, I think I got them on the ropes like a bar of soap. Yeah, I'm in the shower making a salad to bring to work. Sec! Back! Had to take a sip of coffee that's sitting on the toilet tank. I can't believe they put the toilet so far away from the tub in this house. Where was I? Shit, I forgot. BTW, what does Full Fodor3X mean?"
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netcoin/

If Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi controls ~10% of NET's market cap, what would happen to NET's price if StakeMiners is no longer viable (not sayin' that they ever were HAHAHA)?

|The Netcoin Foundation has no control over the price of a coin on the exchanges, are you suggesting that they do? or that a stake pool is solely responsible for the price of coins on exchanges? come on man, we both know better than that... that's just nonsense..

Dude, dude, dude, I wasn't suggestion nothing. I was just asking a question. If I were to guess, I'd say it'll go down, but I'm not verse in this field. Again, it was simply a question which you took outta context, just like when I penned Seven of Hacks' home address, you commented on nothing but your crypto addresses. Please, have some coffee before you post. You're scaring the children. HAHAHA

heh.. still not fully awake.. and now I'm gonna be 15 mins late for work, take care man.. I really gotta go now.. catcha later..
vip
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netcoin/

If Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi controls ~10% of NET's market cap, what would happen to NET's price if StakeMiners is no longer viable (not sayin' that they ever were HAHAHA)?

Dude, dude, dude, I wasn't suggestion nothing. I was just asking a question. If I were to guess, I'd say it'll go down, but I'm not verse in this field. Again, it was simply a question which you took outta context, just like when I penned Seven of Hacks' home address, you commented on nothing but your crypto addresses. Please, have some coffee before you post. You're scaring the children. HAHAHA
vip
You guys had it covered while i was gone LOL
Trying to pitch in while Gleb and the other guys sleep Wink

I read all of it too.. suchMoon's financial breakdowns are solid and damning !
Gleb's just a beast and the other guys are dead on the money.

I thought for a second we were all talking about SubSeven The Trojan ROFL
But nope.. i see a trail.
These guys are dumb and sloppy.

I have a feeling Terrik and i have chatted before too.
Terrik your heavy involvement with NET points me right at some old Cryptsy chats.
Do you want to divulge any other names you used a lot ?
..before i go find them and post them ?

Who used to sit on Cryptsy chat for ages talking about NET by himself ?
And what coin(s) did this person jump to later with other "friends" ..on Poloniex

I have some other contacts way back with some guys and it was not good either
and the link is NET !

Before i dig that up i want to see what Terrik has to say.
I am certain this guy has been up to far more than he lets on
and i have had a certain group of names and some incidents in the back of my mind every time i hear NET brought up.

I'll give you a fair chance to point the finger at someone else Terrik Wink
Have you Terrik helped launch a coin before besides NET ? And what was it and with whom ?
And answer VERY carefully.. you get one chance to tell the truth LOL

For me it would be easy.. 0

I almost quoted one of your past posts, Spoetnik, rappin' with one of our Cryptsy friends, but I opted not to for fear the context of my intent for doing such may come across skewed. Nothing damning, just that it didn't feel right to do. At this penning, I'm hard-pressed as to whom the counter-party was or the gist of the convo, but I'll try my damndest to reconstruct in my scamming brain what it was and where I saw it.

The only "intent" I've seen lately from you is bullying and harassment Gleb, why hold back now? Don't you have people to start linking me too? or wallets to connect the dots on? and what exactly is the point? just seems like absolute malice to me, why are you so sour with everyone about everything? why are you constantly on the attack, constantly harassing people, and why do it all day long? it's not healthy in any way... and I actually feel kinda bad for you guys, it's like the four of you just sit on here all day and play into each other's delusions and conjured up conspiracies all day long.. literally, all day long..  I've never seen anything like it..

I'm passing this ticket to either Xian or Suchmoon.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/surviving-def-con/5060/3

s3v3nh4cks

Def Con ROCKS!! I have been that past few years, If I can swing it I will go every year. Only benefit of living in Vegas!!

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&oq=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.9260.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.5eq33r_uT1c

I also have Terrik's address, but saving it till he goes Full Retard2.

I actually don't care that you have my public ledger addy's, public address are public.. kinda how it works ya? but I've seen your work, you'll pop out a handful of my addy's, link them to random things and make up stories with the fragments you have.. How many unique wallets have you found that I have publicly claimed already on the explorers? 5? 10? 20+? keep compiling that list, I'm sure you're going to eventually attempt to use it to attack me, you like to make alot of threats, intimidate people, bully people, why do people around here put up with that? you already threatened me with character defamation earlier on this thread and nobody seemed to blink an eye...

As Steve Jobs once said as his dyin' words: WOW WOW WOW!

Michael Wilterdink has a major reading comprehension problem. My short post in which Terrik quotes and pens a diatribe pertaining to crypto addresses has nothing to do with the context of my thread.

naw, it's not that I have a comprehension problem, it's that I see you start going off on a rant and in full blown attack mode, and I stop actually reading, and start skimming the post.. I think that's what it is.. like now.. I didn't really read much else of this post, I'm a bit pressed for time.. I gotta go, running late.. take care.. o/

I merely showed that s3v3nh4cks lives in Las Vegas, then provided a link to the address of his home. In closing, I stated that I have Michael's home address but opted to withhold it unless he goes Full Retard2. To my fuckin' amazement - SERIOUSLY!!! - this fucker bypasses Full Retard2 and goes straight to Full Retard3, and by the looks of what I've yet to read, it looks like he's buckin' for Full Retard3X.

Thank you, Jehovah, for answering my prayers and providing me another retard to play with on this thread. Amen!

Pages:
Jump to: