Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 45. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
He didn't just lie once or twice.

You assume he has lied, and your proof is shakey at best most the time, but you believe it to be fact most the time.

This entire thread is a testament to Leroy Fodor's over a hundred lies. With the exception of Leroy Fodor and now you, Terrik aka Michael Wilterdink, virtually no other person on the planet can come here and claim that all the proof depicting Leroy as a serial liar is shaky. If such weren't the case, I would've had my asshole shit served back to me at each and every mealtime. Luckily, for me, that hasn't come to fruition, albeit I wouldn't mind eating my shit at least once to see how it taste.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whether you realize it or not, Michael Wilterdink, your name is now enjoying SEO juice on all the search engines for anybody in the future to clearly see what kind of character you are. Surely, if you hold any type of trusted position where you're currently employed, you best hope that your boss doesn't one day take to Google to revet his/her current employees.

Boss: Michael, did you know that Bob lied about stealing beer from us?
Michael: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt till it affects me. Besides, it was your beer and not mine.
Boss: I couldn't help but notice you skaky in your seat. I've been on Google lately and have found...
Michael: It's all lies started by a dude who dons a pink tutu.
Boss: Note to self: Google 'Bitcoin Pink Tutu'.

so lemme get this straight, your manipulating google queries now to harass me?  you lost me here..
vip
UNLESS you REALLY are that dumb.

again, there's no reason to personally attack me, or insult my intelligence, or motivation.. you don't know me like that, you already formed your opinions about me over a picture you snagged out of my facebook, you seem to jump to wild baseless conclusions very quickly with little to no proof.. and this makes me skeptical of what you have to say..  Sad

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, Michael Wilterdink! This has absolute nothing to do with any of your images on Facebook. Everything pertaining to you and StakeMiners would be virtually the same even if you didn't have a FB profile.

We see you're tryin' your damndest to deflect attention away as to what's your true agenda for embracin' StakeMiners. We're pretty sure it all stems to NET's POS altcoin.
vip
He didn't just lie once or twice.

You assume he has lied, and your proof is shakey at best most the time, but you believe it to be fact most the time.

This entire thread is a testament to Leroy Fodor's over a hundred lies. With the exception of Leroy Fodor and now you, Terrik aka Michael Wilterdink, virtually no other person on the planet can come here and claim that all the proof depicting Leroy as a serial liar is shaky. If such weren't the case, I would've had my asshole shit served back to me at each and every mealtime. Luckily, for me, that hasn't come to fruition, albeit I wouldn't mind eating my shit at least once to see how it taste.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whether you realize it or not, Michael Wilterdink, your name is now enjoying SEO juice on all the search engines for anybody in the future to clearly see what kind of character you are. Surely, if you hold any type of trusted position where you're currently employed, you best hope that your boss doesn't one day take to Google to revet his/her current employees.

Boss: Michael, did you know that Bob lied about stealing beer from us?
Michael: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt till it affects me. Besides, it was your beer and not mine.
Boss: I couldn't help but notice you skaky in your seat. I've been on Google lately and have found...
Michael: It's all lies started by a dude who dons a pink tutu.
Boss: Note to self: Google 'Bitcoin Pink Tutu'.
The way I'm reading it is that Terrik can't stop others being robbed by Leroy Fodor with his StakeMiners Ponzi because Michael has a vested interest in the methodology given that he's on NET's board as well as being a StakeMiners' BOI Trustee as the Chairman of the Board.
[/quote]

That's an interesting interpretation of what I've said, I can see that there's clearly some miscommunication.. as that is not what I said in any way, nor did I imply anything of the sort..

What I said was, I don't think Leroy is scamming me, if I did, I wouldn't be invested... not sure how I can make that any more clear.

EDIT: I'm failing at this quote thing, is that why it says I'm a forum newbie?
Haha.. that's funny, I actually trolled someone today when I was told someone was going to DC, I was all like, "huh, since when did you guys have hardware in washington DC?"  Smiley

Seriously? And where do you think I got the idea to associate you, and you alone, with believing that DC = where Obama sleeps? I've been pointing this out minutes after you first posted it on Cryptsy's chat box.

hrmm? didn't say anything about associating anything with anyone.. just thought it was a funny coincidence is all..

I see I have some catching up to do on these threads awhile I'm taking a dump leaving a Fodor.

btw, do you really think Obama sleeps in a data center? O.o
vip
vip
Haha.. that's funny, I actually trolled someone today when I was told someone was going to DC, I was all like, "huh, since when did you guys have hardware in washington DC?"  Smiley

Seriously? And where do you think I got the idea to associate you, and you alone, with believing that DC = where Obama sleeps? I've been pointing this out minutes after you first posted it on Cryptsy's chat box.

I see I have some catching up to do on these threads awhile I'm taking a dump leaving a Fodor.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
i didn't notice.. i keep seeing the first part and assuming your quoting the whole block
then leaving a comment on the bottom..

use whatever style you want just saying it's hard to read.

something to identify the quoted part vs the response would be nice..
maybe put you reply in bold ?

or maybe use the quote tags properly LOL

your the only one around here that does that and it's confusing for the reader (to me anyway)

EDIT:

I see Gleb had his Coffee buckle up boys ..it's On like Paula Zawn now !
And Gleb i fucking knew it !
Thanks Obama .. i knew he was behind this Cryptsy shit and maybe Stakeminers now too !

Anyway i'm punching out on the time clock.. my shift is over.
Gleb is now your Troll Supervisor LOL

@Terrik

Look guy none of us are trying to pick on anyone.. we have tried to warn you to be nice.. seriously !
At the end of the day your a big boy so..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
well.. been a pleasure chatting, I like making new friends, but I gotta go find some food, getting hungry.. hrmmm tacos sound good.. or maybe nachos.. Smiley
Writing off a 25% loss of value as a "fluctuation," with no explanation of how to make that up besides praying the price goes up is insanity. Especially since Leroy is denying/refusing to disprove the actual value.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here, but I did recently watch the bitcoin market go from $220 to $500 which is a 54% increase, while most of the altcoin markets dropped 40% or so.. the bitcoin market has since swung back and the altcoin markets have recovered accordingly, with about a net 5% gain or so fiat value wise according to my estimations and my spreadsheets that I run every night for my own personal trading/investments, which I'm going to contribute to all the hype and attention that cryptocurrency got from media etc.. but that's just speculation on my part, and I'm not really in the mood to discuss speculation at the moment.. ..

Again, sorry for your loss. It's already happened, you just don't know it yet.

again, this is just baseless, unsubstantiated fud on your part, and really makes for a toxic atmosphere in general around here, why so sour?
btw, nothing has "already happened" that I "don't know yet"..  but thanks for your concern about what I choose to invest in, what do you feel is a good investment? I'm always looking for new stuff to get into, reasonably safe, that people are comfortable with, and you seem like you do your homework on investing, so I would definately check out anything you might want to recommend.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Terrik your a lost cause or heavily complaisant in his fraud.. starting to think the later.
You not being attacked your being helped.
know where i got that picture ?
Leroy posted it and other variations i just changed the url..
Does it disturb you your professional liar businessman is posting those pics here ?
Clearly has has them pre-made ready to post.. hmm i wonder why ?

For now on Terrik i will assume your in cahoots with Fodor.
You lead me to no other conclusion.

AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON FUCK !!

and.. Do you have to quote every single fucking wall of text guy ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Writing off a 25% loss of value as a "fluctuation," with no explanation of how to make that up besides praying the price goes up is insanity. Especially since Leroy is denying/refusing to disprove the actual value.

Again, sorry for your loss. It's already happened, you just don't know it yet.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured, I know there were lengthy debate about the TOS in the board meetings, and everything was agreed upon, and there was ample notice to everyone invested, and everyone was given the option to leave if they wanted.. I don't believe there was any significant exodus as a result, and this seems to be a "deflection" tactic that you like pointing out..  and I'm not sugar coating anything, in fact, it looks quite the opposite  to me like you're trying to make something out of nothing.. but it's clear we have a different perspective on this specific matter..

Well it's nice that you BOIs debated it and all. Maybe that's why the TOS sounds like it's written in crayons. Have you actually read it? Doesn't it make you cringe? Not even a little?

Now if you could just get past the word "ninja" that you didn't like - let's call it a difference of opinion - and address the actual contents of my earlier post?
Pages:
Jump to: