Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 48. (Read 294785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
indeed.. because that's clearly how it works.. fix a typo.. leave a dev team.. Smiley    why you trolling me now?  it's like you want me to defend against an error you found on a facebook post.. I am currently a member of the the netcoin foundation, and have been for some time, I have never left the netcoin team... are you suggesting I fix it? I guess I could, but why bother? it looks alright to me now..

Yep, looks like you fixed it: https://www.facebook.com/michael.wilterdink/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483647&hash=893324594091321&pagefilter=3&ustart=1 Which begs the question: Why did you break it in the first place?

like I said earlier, pretty sure I just changed a typo.. anyways, why troll me about it? lol..  I have never left the netcoin foundation, I'm still currently active with some of the projects being worked on.. not sure where you're going with this? Just because you read something in an archive, doesn't make it a fact, I didn't get removed from the netcoin foundation simply because there's an error on a facebook page..

and I didn't fix it, I actually had forgotten about it, because I simply don't care about an error on a facebook page.. not sure how many times you want me to tell you, I have never left the netcoin foundation, and you can confirm that with snappy, big j, or james if you don't want to take my word for it, I'm actually done responding to this line of trolling now, you want to beat a dead horse, go for it, I won't stop ya, but I won't engage with you about it any longer, I'm moving on now..

Talk 'bout being slow. Terrik has yet to uncover that I'm the dude that broke it. HAHAHA

well stop breaking my facebook.. lol.. I hadn't been clicking the links, and am well aware that there are errors in facebook, and really don't care.. has nothing to do with "being slow", I honestly just don't care enough to even look and see what you're talking about, you're saying it shows I left netcoin, which I know to be false, so I disregarded the post, why would I waste my time with it?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
indeed.. because that's clearly how it works.. fix a typo.. leave a dev team.. Smiley    why you trolling me now?  it's like you want me to defend against an error you found on a facebook post.. I am currently a member of the the netcoin foundation, and have been for some time, I have never left the netcoin team... are you suggesting I fix it? I guess I could, but why bother? it looks alright to me now..

Yep, looks like you fixed it: https://www.facebook.com/michael.wilterdink/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483647&hash=893324594091321&pagefilter=3&ustart=1 Which begs the question: Why did you break it in the first place?

like I said earlier, pretty sure I just changed a typo.. anyways, why troll me about it? lol..  I have never left the netcoin foundation, I'm still currently active with some of the projects being worked on.. not sure where you're going with this? Just because you read something in an archive, doesn't make it a fact, I didn't get removed from the netcoin foundation simply because there's an error on a facebook page..

and I didn't fix it, I actually had forgotten about it, because I simply don't care about an error on a facebook page.. not sure how many times you want me to tell you, I have never left the netcoin foundation, and you can confirm that with snappy, big j, or james if you don't want to take my word for it, I'm actually done responding to this line of trolling now, you want to beat a dead horse, go for it, I won't stop ya, but I won't engage with you about it any longer, I'm moving on now..

Talk 'bout being slow. Terrik has yet to uncover that I'm the dude that broke it. HAHAHA
indeed.. because that's clearly how it works.. fix a typo.. leave a dev team.. Smiley    why you trolling me now?  it's like you want me to defend against an error you found on a facebook post.. I am currently a member of the the netcoin foundation, and have been for some time, I have never left the netcoin team... are you suggesting I fix it? I guess I could, but why bother? it looks alright to me now..

like I said earlier, pretty sure I just changed a typo.. anyways, why troll me about it? lol..  I have never left the netcoin foundation, I'm still currently active with some of the projects being worked on.. not sure where you're going with this? Just because you read something in an archive, doesn't make it a fact, I didn't get removed from the netcoin foundation simply because there's an error on a facebook page..

vip
To recap:

This scam thread started by me about Leroy Fodor has more hits than StakeMiners' official thread.

I, the author, enjoy positive trust, whereas Leroy Fodor has negative trust, of which I have not nor will not contribute to his or anybody else's rating. Not only this account, but Leroy gave my known nyms on this forum negs as well.

BTW, Leroy, you forgot one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dabitcoinguy-440284 HAHAHA The fuckin' retard even quoted a post of it on his scam thread about my scammy ass.

Leroy Fodor doled out negative trusts like candy to all those that independently echoed the sentiment that Leroy Fodor is not to be trust given that he's a serial liar, compounded with he continues to go on record in stating that he is 100% not a liar in spite of hundreds of posts by Leroy depicting the opposite.

Leroy Fodor has a scam thread on my scammy ass that has been locked from day one.

I immediately copied the OP verbatim of his scam thread on my scammy ass and started my own scam thread on my scammy ass, in which my identical thread depicting me as a scammy ass scammer enjoys a higher view count than Leroy Fodor's on exactly the same subject, namely my scammy ass.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

but ya, Hamms is the best, but Pabst is pretty good too.. Smiley  

Speaking of wallets and numbers. Make sure to ask cyberpinoy why he claims to have 120 BTC in investments but has less than 60 BTC in his actual wallets.

More details here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12903420

There is a lot more of that - lies, misinformation, incompetence - you name it. This thread is a good read too:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925

And a word of advice if I may - you won't be able to win a pillow fight with Gleb so you might as well not even start. Your problem is not with him, it's with the compulsive liar you have chosen to defend. Do your research.

Interesting post !
And well said too !

Gleb made some pretty damning comments earlier on his cafe bs.
While reading all of it i seen Leroy contradict himself too.
He claimed to be an Italian nationality that had previously lived in America
Then from that point on he just kept saying online he was an American such as when he bashed all people of the Phillipines.

I know a Philipino guy in my town and i seen him doing the same too..
I raised an eye brow while chatting with him when he said he was new to Canada only been here like 6 months
and that is why he had poor English.
In other conversations he had let slip he lived in the USA for 7 whole years LOL
When i would call him he would play dumb Mr. broken English 50% of the time.
All depending on his mood really.. he used the angle as a ploy to draw out info from people while staying guarded in conversation.
These sketchy lying weazles get caught eventually.. they bury themselves if you leave the rope down for them.

Want to catch an obnoxious loud mouth ?
Wait until he is tip toe'ing around..
Get it ?
They are dumb.. they think their transparent schemes and stunts and lies are working.
When in reality people like me just let the leash out on the dog to see how far he'll go.
But it's cute the dog thinks he's in charge hahaha
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
naw, I don't think you're scary, a bit obsessed maybe..  was just wondering what your beef is with leroy, I've seen the back end for the stake pool and I also stake my own coins, do you have any proof of stake coins? PoS basically moves the block chain along just like any other algo, except you don't need hardware to do it, you still get rewarded for moving the chain when you hit blocks..  it's why the scrypt/sha256 guys hate it so much, and PoS did have a rocky start, but it's come a long ways, I like em... and I'm chairman of the board of investors over at stakeminers btw, not vice chairman, and I'm happy with the the returns I get from the funds I have invested..

So you're pretending people just hate POS coins in general and it has nothing to do with
a service that solicites users for Bitcoin to be used in a scheme ?
I doubt people would be concerned if Leroy was running a POS coin..
There would be less risk involved for people involved.

He is running a gimme money so i can do XYZ behind doors trust me type service.
And when confronted he lies.
How is this comparable to a traditional proof of stake coin ?
Never mind i am sure you will try and shoe horn the concept some how and i don't want to hear it.

Terrik, the only one who should be on your Google Hangout is you and your fellow Investards.
I am not the guy who invested..
Why so adamant he is 100% legit ?
And you seen what now ? The back end ?
So you can code ? He showed you code for his inner workings ?
What about Leroy can he code ?
Seeing a PC with a wallet daemon running on it does not prove fuck all.
Most importantly did you see proof ALL the coins are accounted for ?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
We're chatting in a google hangout, want to join us?

Great! Ask Leroy Fodor about all the lies that I exposed of him penning throughout the years. Maybe he'll bump you to Chairman, thus vacating the vice-chairman chair for another Investard to fill. HAHAHA

LOL i just knew damn well those grand spiffy sounding titles were handed out to investors. (vs hired staff)

Investard ? i like it !
..added to Firefox Dictionary
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
indeed.. because that's clearly how it works.. fix a typo.. leave a dev team.. Smiley    why you trolling me now?  it's like you want me to defend against an error you found on a facebook post.. I am currently a member of the the netcoin foundation, and have been for some time, I have never left the netcoin team... are you suggesting I fix it? I guess I could, but why bother? it looks alright to me now..

A night of one too many Hamm's perhaps? Tongue

Must be! Tell you a secret if you promise not tell anybody: Look closely at both URLs.  Wink Wink Wink

http://thehackernews.com/2015/11/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-hack.html

HAHAHA
vip

Must be! Tell you a secret if you promise not tell anybody: Look closely at both URLs.  Wink Wink Wink

http://thehackernews.com/2015/11/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-hack.html
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

vip

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
well.. nice chatting with ya, it's really way past my bed time now, I gotta get some sleep, take it easy.. o/
vip
Well.. I can assure you that I have not left the netcoin team, you can ask anyone in the netcoin foundation if you'd like to confirm that, I think what you came across there, was me fixing a typo.. 

Ah, so by correcting a typo you somehow inadvertently are no longer at Netcoin. Got it!
Well.. I can assure you that I have not left the netcoin team, you can ask anyone in the netcoin foundation if you'd like to confirm that, I think what you came across there, was me fixing a typo.. 
vip
I didn't leave netcoin, you can contact me at [email protected] if you'd like, or talk to the rest of the netcoin team if you'd like.. why are we going thru my archive still and making stuff up? lol, is this seriously what you do all day? just throw stuff out there and hope it sticks? just trying to stitch pieces of half truths together from bits and snippets of random archive? seriously?

Wow! Click the link and see for yourself that you're no longer at Netcoin: https://www.facebook.com/michael.wilterdink/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483647&hash=893324594091321&pagefilter=3&&=1

Don't take my screenshot as proof.
I didn't leave netcoin, you can contact me at [email protected] if you'd like, or talk to the rest of the netcoin team if you'd like.. why are we going thru my archive still and making stuff up? lol, is this seriously what you do all day? just throw stuff out there and hope it sticks? just trying to stitch pieces of half truths together from bits and snippets of random archive? seriously?
vip
What's up with that blab? not sure why it says I'm following anyone.. I think that was from the first time I used it.. only used it two or three times.. and don't really remember who all was in there, I think it was public as well, people were joining in and leaving at random if I'm not mistaken..

Why are we running thru my archive btw? trying to make it personal? we can chat right now if you want in a google hangout or blab if you'd like, leroy already split, I'm just getting ready to crash..

What's up with blab? Hell, what's up with Facebook? : https://www.facebook.com/michael.wilterdink/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483647&hash=893324594091321&pagefilter=3&&=1

Why did you leave Netcoin? Let me guess: Somebody deleted a post of yours so you felt them untrustworthy.
Pages:
Jump to: