Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 80. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I wanted to mention something since this is the second time this has happened, If you process a payment and the place you are sending the funds from removes their fee from your transaction you will need to compensate for that. So for example if the place you are sending your funds from charges you 0.00010000 BTC to process a withdraw or send funds somewhere you would have to send 0.00510000 BTC to make sure you transaction matches your purchased amount of 0.005 BTC. StakeMiners can not be responsible for 3rd party transaction or withdraw fees. If you do not add the transaction  fee where or when it is needed, your transaction coming in will be 0.00490000 and will not completely go thru to us.

It has only happened 2 times but I wanted to make a post regarding this. I do my best to make sure a the situation is addressed as soon as possible so I can update your account, however I can not update your deposited amount until we actually have the funds in our account.

I may have to reaccess Leroy Fodor's fantastic StakeMiners given that he's somehow has thier investors overcoming a 3.5% (1.75% in and out) third party processor's fee.

The nano-second one joins StakeMiners they're behind 1.75%, but through the magic of combining negative-expectation POS altcoins, investors are able to overcome that AND market conditions so that at the end of the day they earn a profit, especially if they don't withdraw thier investment thus incurring a penalty fee. Only an expert retired Forex commodity trader like Leroy Fodor could accomplish said feat, all the while tickling Retard's ears with his pee-pee.
vip
https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

6.3. The trademarks, service marks and logos of Stakeminers.com and others used on the Site (hereinafter the “Trademarks”) are the property of Stakeminers.com and its respective owners.

Leroy Fodor, would you be so kind as to point out ONE instance of the trademark symbol used on StakeMiners so that I can notify some official entity that you're illegally making claims via the use of thier venerable services?
vip

Trust means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

That's funny! That quote can be found in JAG: Christian Lessons From My Golden Retriever

Leroy Fodor, in the spirit of full transparency, would you be so kind as to inform your retard investors as to whom the StakeMiners' phantom trustworthy contact personal is that the above [uncredited] quote is credited to?
vip
We are setting up the next BOI meeting now, we have a few things on the list to discuss and go over. We will be looking at some new coins who have requested to be added. We make no promises to add or use these coins but we will be addressing them in the next meeting.

A handful of new things will be discussed in the next meeting, and just like before we will post the discussions on the BOI page to keep all the investors aware of the new things to come.

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

And, don't forget to mention to StakeMiners' investors about how a file is opened up somewhere in Washington DC outlining a US citizen currently living abroad via a visa who's operating an illegal Ponzi and trading unlicensed securities with an underage boy from Alabama who's administering StakeMiners' Twitter account.
vip

Crypto is a wild west world we live in right now, and only the strong will survive.

"Then I said, "One more lie outta your trap, Fodor, and I'm gonna let you have it!" Then he thought I was bluffing and said, "I honestly was the sole survivor at Custer's Last Stand!" Then I belted him a good one square in his lyin' mouth. That's why none of us got blow jobs from him while we were in town."
vip
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that he's safeguarding ~100 BTC
What is more troubling is his insinuation that 100 BTC is enough for him to live la vida loca in the Philippines... bro.

If I were an "investor", I would be bailing out of his cesspool after reading something asinine like that.

If you were an "investor" you would have passed so many red flags by now that it probably wouldn't matter if the "owner" was comparing customer deposits to his desired lifestyle or smashing faces into desks.

It might be unintentional but it seems to work quite well for false positive management:

http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/WhyFromNigeria.pdf

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that he's safeguarding ~100 BTC
What is more troubling is his insinuation that 100 BTC is enough for him to live la vida loca in the Philippines... bro.

If I were an "investor", I would be bailing out of his cesspool after reading something asinine like that.
vip

That's the second time I've caught Leroy Fodor conducting "Unknown Action" on this forum. Is he in the process of hacking the place considering that the dude's proved himself to be unstable of late?

Admins, please check the logs to see what this crazy fuck is up to.

The fucker's online but not visiting any threads, but seems to be conducting some nefarious activities because this is the second time I've stumbled upon him doing this. Only the admins (theymos, et al.) can find out for sure what this unstable retard is up to. I've already shown proof (albeit buried due to Leroy Fodor polluting my threads with his truisms) that Leroy has gleaned the profiles of those who've recently gave him negative trust. Is he trying to crack passwords now? He's 100% on record in stating that he possesses such knowledge in that field and WE MUST take him at his word.
vip
https://www.fiverr.com/heronimus/add-anything-to-these-london-bus-billboards?autoplay=true&funnel=e54be91f-1ffe-4350-a9ce-80746d7cadf3

Never, ever go Full FODOR!

I think the above would look so neat on two London buses as billboards on a YouTube video.
vip
Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was not him, it was another user. I am sure he didnt read all of it. All of the negative trust I have are with people who have never dealt anything with me. No business deal, no transaction nothing. Its just a manipulation of the trust system.

One thing is certainly for sure, StakeMiners is attracting a lot of attention, we must have project with a lot of great potential, or we would not be under such attacks. I am so proud our system is really proving to be so beneficial to investors.

Thanks to my over 800 posts (one for each member of StakeMiners).

You are one delusional fuck if you FUCKIN' HONESTLY believe that you're under attack because of the great Ponzi you're operating. You've 100% forgot that this whole ball wax was started due to uncovering your past lies, of which you lied to covered up them lies, then lied again to cover up the lies you used to cover up the previous lies. In fact, the post I quoted that you just penned is littered with lies.

Speaking of manipulation of the trust system, did you take a close look at my trust thingy and see who and how many negative trusts I've doled out? In case you haven't, the answer is zero, and it WILL always be zero. And you know damn well that I could've easily doled out myriad negs during my time here on this forum which, by the way, is three times longer than you've been aware of Bitcoin. My introduction to Bitcoin was mid-2011, whereas your's was May 26, 2014, last year, in spite of your lies that you traded bitcoins in 2009. Hell, I just about nailed down when you first got involved with Forex practice trading, and it sure the hell wasn't in 2007 like you've lied in declaring such to be the case, then sold your entire portfolio to get into Bitcoin.

I bet it bugs the fuckin' livin' shit out of you every night and day knowin' that I've pegged you like a tee, eh, Leroy?

Dude, StakeMiners' days are numbered. I know it, you know it, fellow bitcoiners know it, and probably most of your retard investors know it, with a many probably tryin' to exit as we speak. That's why you're penning shit like, "I am so proud our system is really proving to be so beneficial to investors." That is just utter BULLSHIT!

Leroy Fodor, you are 100% fucked. You best give it up while the givin' up is good because each passing day you're still in these here parts, I'll be here sticking it up your ass while others reading my posts laugh their asses off at my humor and your fuckin' retardness.
vip

Leroy Fodor detailing his wedding night to fellow redneck retards in Carolina, one of which may have introduced him to Bitcoin in 2009 according to Leroy's continuing accounts as to how his first introduction to Bitcoin went down.

I can't wait till Leroy logs back in and reads my thread over in Meta. He's gonna be one happy fuck when he realizes that ridding me is at hand. HAHAHA I've made the process so easy to rid myself from this forum that even a redneck retard Fodor could do it. HAHAHA

Read for yourselves how easy I've made it for Leroy Boy: theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...
vip

"StakeMiners!
ANd listen man I dont care what you think about me, the absolute bottom line is simple, if you and suchmoon and breuno dont like me, and stakeminers wasnt potentially a good project, then explain to me why all this fuss? if it really was not worth it and I really was this piece of shit you guys make me out to be, If I really was stupid and if really didnt know what i was doing, why is it still here after 6 months? why havent I stolen the funds we have, 100 BTC thats more than enough money in the Philippines bro."

"HA... HA... HA... There... are... 17... grammatical... errors!"

Last week or so, StakeMiners supposedly had ~89 BTC in thier coffer prior to Seven of Hacks withdrawing his ~35 BTC, thus leave ~54 BTC (please check my plural maths), but today Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that he's safeguarding ~100 BTC in some offline cold wallet, of which funds are transferred to a third party were fees are accessed prior to Leroy paying out investors, some underage, thier dividends. If all the above is true, then I want to suck Leroy Fodor's dick so that I could hopefully gain a few brain cells to fill the void in that bump on my neck.

BTW, Leroy, you owes mes moneys for the hour-plus long minutes my phone used up while speaking with a knowledgeable gent in DC, albeit a many of those minutes were due to being on hold till the next available agent was able to take my call. After the pleasantries, then the exchange of info, and, yes, a few laughs on his part, he kindly thanked me for my revelations. Ergo, I suggest you steal that supposed 100 BTC there in the Philippines and go into hiding. Your other course of action is to wear a mask WHEN you fly back here to the states and hope in hell that you're not picked up at the gate. Granted, that'll be better than spending your and Katrina's time in some Filipino Hilton, eh? HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
More false-bravado and posturing from Mr. Fodor. Via PM...

Still has not answered the questions about why he lied about his exposure and involvement with Bitcoin prior to 2014.

Still refuses to believe I'm not Bruno Sad

Rather than answer the questions in his own thread, he deletes them like the coward he is.

As stated on the gethashing forums, I am accusing Leroy of using the following logical fallacies throughout his marketing of StakeMiners.

- Argument from Authority
- Dogmatism
- False Dilemma
- Failing Occam's Razor

I will almost bet you will not care like Suchmoon and Bruno, however this is a formal request for you not to post in my threads. so Please Do Not Post in my thread, as per forum rules that of which you get everytime I delete a post I have this right, and if you are this wonderful person you thnk you are, you will abide the rules, if not you will troll on just like Bruno and Suchmoon.

FYI bruno has been disproved so many times in his own thread, some of which he did on his own accord by stupidly posting testimonials of my past businesses.

Thats what happens when people skim the topics or what they consider to be boring walls of texct, its funny you wont read my walls of text but you will read 7 pages of nonsense posted by bruno.

You guys call me the incompetent one tho.

ANd listen man I dont care what you think about me, the absolute bottom line is simple, if you and suchmoon and breuno dont like me, and stakeminers wasnt potentially a good project, then explain to me why all this fuss? if it really was not worth it and I really was this piece of shit you guys make me out to be, If I really was stupid and if really didnt know what i was doing, why is it still here after 6 months? why havent I stolen the funds we have, 100 BTC thats more than enough money in the Philippines bro.

So to be honest when i look at it in those terms, the logic behind the whole situation is simple, StakeMiners does have potential, it is progressing, and I am not living up to one single accusation in his whole thread. the Longer I am here and providing a good service, the more stupid his thread becomes. unfortunately he is not smart enough to realize that. but I am the dumb ass HAHAHA

If you are not Bruno then you really need a new role model, you guys use some of the same rude sayings, thats why I felt your account was just another alt account of his, and can you really blame me man, you use some of the same phrases as him, and he has what 12 or 15 accounts, how can anyone know which accounts are not his, I have watched him talk to himself on more than one occasion with his alt accounts, so how can you blame me. Stop talking like him and you wont have that problem i guess.

I have decided in 2020 to run for president
vip
Looks like I'll soon be banned from this forum  Cry Cry Cry: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/theymos-please-ban-my-scammy-ass-and-all-my-alts-from-this-forum-if-1168431

Fuck me! Now I'll never get this user account up to 8888 posts (equating to ~4 more pages on this thread needed to accomplish said feat).  Cry Cry Cry

Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi has more waving red flags than the population of redhead women in Ireland aerating thier bloody tampons on the last day of thier menstrual cycles.
vip
vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--989670

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

Translated: Contrived testimonials proves that I and my retard wife, Katrina, cleaned the toilets of clients who owned million-dollar homes under the watchful eye of thier security cameras while giving me, Leroy Fodor, a redneck serial liar, an opportunity to prove myself, ONCE AGAIN, that I maybe trusted.
vip
StakeMiners' Mission: To inspire our retard investors to acheive thier goals.

4.3. The User represents and warrants that the digital currencies deposited to buy the stking contracts are actual digital currencies corresponding to actual assets in its coin wallet and coming from legal sources.
vip
Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

"How much longer, Mr. Garrison, before Leroy Fodor's retard fanBOI boys get here?"
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Haha goodness, this is still going on?
Pages:
Jump to: