Pages:
Author

Topic: Less than 1% Indians are aware about cryptocurrency... - page 2. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think it is really sad to see that only 1% of Indians are aware about cryptos... Look at China and Japan. They are neighbouring countries and have more than 25% of people who are aware about cryptos.
Activity: 21
yeah, I agree.. People are learning slowly and gradually.. But in coming 4/5 years, I would say that the numbers would possibly be 10% or more
Activity: 23
Just a matter of time... Population in India is huge... Hence, crypotos in India will be huge in the future.. Also, not to forget - India is a land of engineers
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Yeah, that is true .. Less than 1 % of the Indians are aware about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Less than 1 % Indians are aware about cryptocurrency because no good projects / ICOs are from India .. as of yet !

Just wait and see that in next few montsh this would change
Activity: 29
Yeah, I would agree to the statement " less than 1%"

India is a big country with a lot of population, and it will take a long time for 50% or more indians to be aware about cryptos
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
india has roughly population of 1.3 billion, even 1% of awareness leads to 13 million which is almost a healthy no. if it was in a european country ( Imo its not even 1% incase of awareness). iam sure 1% of population must have heard about bitcoin but most of them don't get it. if even stats add up & 1% of population is involved in crypto currency then the future isn't that bleak. majority of the population  believes that bitcoin is some kind of internet magic which makes people rich (part of which is true although lol)
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
yes you are right but thanks to digitization  more n more are becoming aware of crypto senerio as of a year back i was unaware of crypto but today well versed with it !!!!!!!
everything takes its own time
copper member
Activity: 425
Crytos only got wide eyebrows raised when someone used to talk 2 years ago, saying its scam etc etc...
Cryptocurrency word  got popular when BTC broke 5lakh mark and got mouths wide open when crossed 15 Lakh  Grin
All of those raised eyebrows are now down in guilty... and eventually all are hoping in slowly slowly..
So who all thinks it will touch 25lakh before december 2018?  Cheesy
Activity: 14
I had been thinking the crypto craze will sweep over India before the government would be able to do anything and people could make money but it is the other way round. Also, due to threats and stand of government on crypto people are keeping their distance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
think yourself , less than 1% are aware still indian market is providing so much huge volume in crypto space , what if 10% indians start trading it .
we should make it viral in india . it is better thing for all of us .
Activity: 111
Now more people are knowing this, share market broker now promoting crypto and all credit goes to rise of Bitcoin, many big player just waiting for government decision
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It will take couple of years more for the word to spread around
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
You can check Indicoin which launched India's first ICO in September 2017.
Indicoin is a cryptocurrency and a social service platform.
Indicoin is now being trading on hitbtc and etherdelta.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/INDI-to-BTC
Activity: 14
Lot of my cousins and friends do know or having thorough knowledge about crypto. Everyone's have an accounta and have invested on zebpay/unocoin.Some are just trading bu many of them are into mining.

Activity: 252
to adopt any new technology people takes time , same case here too . give them time and soon most of indians will be aware of it ..
first of all i am waiting for india's own altcoin .
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
IBTC
Bitcoin in India
most of people not listen about the cryptocurrency word Bitcoin some people who know the Bitcoin only know this is a cryptocurrency and also call as virtual currency money and Indian student in study as a General Knowledge he learn like capital of India Lucknow like virtual currency is bitcoin. but last year crypto currency industry Boom up to 20% and 10 startup start related to Bitcoin in India.

I think now even news and print media is covering this story of the cypto currency due to which mostly in urban areas people are aware about it. Also at present it has reached to SC and asked govt to decide if they can regulate it or else ban this. So now govt has to take a decision between the 2 and result would be out soon.
Activity: 64
IBTC
Bitcoin in India
most of people not listen about the cryptocurrency word Bitcoin some people who know the Bitcoin only know this is a cryptocurrency and also call as virtual currency money and Indian student in study as a General Knowledge he learn like capital of India Lucknow like virtual currency is bitcoin. but last year crypto currency industry Boom up to 20% and 10 startup start related to Bitcoin in India.
Activity: 4
We have missed the cryptocurrency boat by years. With the current prices it is almost inconceivable that the common Indian can afford to buy Bitcoin. We would rather hold on to our gold, shares, property and fixed deposits.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin has ended up as a purely speculative business. With the early adopters making the most gains and others rushing in to emulate them. It is not what Satoshi Nakamoto intended.

If you remember the game Farmville that used to be a craze on facebook. Everyone wanted to play and have the biggest farm and the highest level in the game. Something like that is now happening in the real world with real money.

Its too late to get into the game now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Still 1cr is huge amount just need to spread awareness and i doing it via new bitcoin hindi blog
Pages:
Jump to: