Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 10. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 21, 2019, 05:33:28 PM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

my learning is always important for me and it teaches me how to hold my pressure and tension with my patience in this situation and after a long time I got the profit for investment so when the bear market games totally reduced all overconfidence but now I learnt how to take over again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 21, 2019, 04:19:21 PM
After last year, a lot of investors learn a lesson. Prices of cryptos don't only go up. We should still manage carefully our coins. But currently, i think we are in a bull market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 04:15:15 PM
For many investors, the bear market has really been able to provide useful lessons. First of all, do not panic - be sure to be patient, the situation will improve with time. Despite possible falls and financial corrections, the crypto market is always recovering over time.

Really. All those who managed to survive in the bear market and did not lose all their money - will be able to take advantage of the bull market and be able to earn good money. Skills acquired in a bear market will be very useful.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
May 21, 2019, 03:46:50 PM
Well first of all, I just really hope that bear market is really over and this is not a bull trap. Then, I wish every trader/investor out there learn their lesson after 1,5 years of bear market. For me I have to learn it the expensive way by losing all of my profit, so next time I will sell at my target and I hope greed won't stop me this time  Wink
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 03:43:59 PM
I believe that the lessons of the bear market are very few.  It is necessary to develop in the cryptocurrency exchange.  Need to read news and about new technologies.  This is important if you want to become a professional.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 21, 2019, 03:40:27 PM
bear market has help to understand how to use bull market, In bear market, intelligent investors looks for the lowest price to get back. It  produces the weakest traders hands and remove them. I still dont understand how to handle altcoins in bear  market but only wise project thrives, the last bear produced a strong exchange token with more adopted strategies in IEOs and more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 21, 2019, 02:55:58 PM
I think what I am learned from the situation of beer market is I need to control everything in all the situation if I got the opportunity only I do the best otherwise keep calm and composed is always needed for the Crypto investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 21, 2019, 01:56:24 PM
The bear market gave me a lot of levels last year.  When the market was at the bottom.  Then I understood a lot of things, which I still use now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 21, 2019, 01:54:41 PM
For many investors, the bear market has really been able to provide useful lessons. First of all, do not panic - be sure to be patient, the situation will improve with time. Despite possible falls and financial corrections, the crypto market is always recovering over time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 11, 2019, 05:49:07 PM
The bear market or a negative market sentiment can come at any time and it's almost impossible to be prepared for it so what advice my team to do is this; whenever you are having the positive market trend and making profit is always good to take out a portion of the profit in to physical fiat.

I advise this because cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable and the market trend or sentiment can be looking positive but it can also turn and reverse anytime so; take profit and also occasionally invest in stable coins to hold the value of your tokens and also to be able to position yourself for a good buy back in a case of a temporary dip in price.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 05:33:44 PM
If you see that your coin falls in price and the fall will continue further, then it makes sense to sell it and then buy at a cheaper price. Thus, you will have on your hands the same amount of coins, as well as profit from the difference in the price of sale and purchase.
Your advice sounds easy at the first view but is very difficult to do. How are you sure that the price will drop further? It's also possible that the price will go up again just after you sold. Do you have a strategy to know if the price will keep decreasing?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 07:38:08 PM
During the bear market, most coins fall very low, even lower than expected. But if you are able to hold your coin during their time, you can sustain all the hurt that comes with crypto when price falls.

If you see that your coin falls in price and the fall will continue further, then it makes sense to sell it and then buy at a cheaper price. Thus, you will have on your hands the same amount of coins, as well as profit from the difference in the price of sale and purchase.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 10, 2019, 05:35:40 PM
I am very glad that the market is gradually waking up. I really like that around the cryptocurrency there is a lot of information. So it began in 2017. We're probably at the line when we can wake up.

Yeah I agree market has started to rise and this time market is rising so high, many new investors are now joining and we can see the price graph is moving ahead, 2017 was the best year when the price was so high and those who sold in 2017 are really enjoying now as they become so rich because of buying in 2016 and selling in 17 so maybe we gonna see history once again.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 04:03:33 PM
It is well known that perhaps one of the only constants that we can find in markets is unpredictability and uncertainty, and that is why many study the financial sector from the theory of gambling; I therefore agree that we should never take for granted that when things go well, they will continue permanently that way and therefore we should always take all the necessary precautions, and one of them should be to forget the "hodling" and learn to sell after any important rise.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 10, 2019, 03:53:59 PM
What of the greatest lessons I learned from the bear market is that in life one needs to be Patience in what ever thing he/she is doing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 10, 2019, 03:41:17 PM
This are deep lessons I have also learnt but I think crypto enthusiasts should try not to get scared of taking risk because of past mistakes and misfortune experienced during the bear market but rather should pay more attention to carrying out dip and thorough personal research before investing. Lastly using the stop loss or stop limit more often will do a lot of good for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 10, 2019, 03:32:56 PM
From bear market we teach the lesson that we should sell on bull run, and not wait for more if we see a massive grow, in bear market we can buy a coin and hold for long if the price is down compared to history.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 10, 2019, 03:29:54 PM
In the course of life should we definitely prepare for unexpected events, because if we caught by surprised at such an event, we will suddenly be surprised and will not know what to do, It's good thing that we're always ready.
Expected events are not good or valuable for investment purposes in my opinion. What is unknown is more valuable than what is known in investing decisions. Considering this approach, we need new blood in this bull market.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
April 10, 2019, 03:21:05 PM
I have learnt never to be greedy in bear Mar conditions.
I also Leant that a beariish market condition can move to bullish trend with a minute courtesy of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency .
Again, I learnt that no matter how bearish a market becomes that I should not be emotionally attached which would make me make an emotional decision that could get me bankrupt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 01:12:18 PM
The main lesson I learned was that you never need to be greedy. I can say that it is from greed that you and I need to give up and panic, which leads to great losses. Be sure to keep this in mind before investing.
I agree. Greed never painted a man. But precisely because of greed, we are ready for anything. It seems to me that all the same, it all depends on the person.
Pages:
Jump to: