Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 13. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
February 17, 2019, 12:15:50 PM
The best thing i have ever learned at bear market is to keep and get.
YEAH keep the best and buy more of what is better.
After that you dont need to worry about it but to wait for the profit!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 17, 2019, 12:09:36 PM
The biggest lesson for me: Don't buy shit because you think it can bring you some profit. Because if things go wrong, you will end up with buckets of shit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 17, 2019, 11:46:10 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

The most important lesson that I learned from the bear market is we should not panic. I keep seeing that there are many traders who keep panicking due to the crashed of the cryptocurrency market. We should not copy then because it can make us do wrong decisions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 17, 2019, 11:37:46 AM
I think that a huge number of people made their choice, which today is mostly not in favor of investors. You understand that now people are trying not to work at all because they do not understand where the market will move.
Activity: 531
February 17, 2019, 11:07:55 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

Just be ready at any time now on this world of cryptocurrencies. No one can predict when will the bull run is going to happen so before investing or doing such a thing, do some massive research first and be prepared for the risks that you will encounter.
Activity: 518
February 17, 2019, 04:00:36 AM
positioning in the market is sometimes difficult, but what I do is not to spend my money to buy, I prefer 45% to buy and 55% I hold, I don't wait 100% to make a profit, and I survived a big loss
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 02:36:31 AM
All applies on kind of trading and investment but we all got to admit that crypto is where you can make millions faster than any of those others combined. OP is right that and even newbies should accept the possibility that they all win because this market is not for those who are willing to win but also are willing to lose in some point.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 02:32:06 AM
Even we don't matter other assumption this bear market is un expected to happen and worst is too long until current days. The income here  is not worth so for me, I will keep my coins specially on on those coins good as shitcoin due to bear market. We dont know when to the moon so lets just protect our investment and get the right target which is the bullrun market .
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 17, 2019, 02:17:13 AM
Absolutely, crypto is just like been in the military. You stand to fight or you die hard. That is why you are not supposed to give up so easily, the market trend is nothing new and most people are worried simply because they are young in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 17, 2019, 01:42:52 AM
It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

In that case, we should learn to predict prices so we can be prepared on what might happen in a crypto that we are supporting, try to execute market analysis and news analysis.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 17, 2019, 01:33:58 AM
Dont be greedy and risk management is become the most important to learn by all trader who been loss much money from this long bearish. So trading is not enough to have skill about technical analysis but also we should be have good psycology to control natural emotion of greedy and unpatient.
in such a market is better not to trade at all. but just wait and buy more crypto. do some work in the fiat world and stop thinking about trading
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
February 17, 2019, 01:29:09 AM
It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

Lesson from bear market I guess based on my own opinion is simple, bear market is unpredictable and we should always be prepared and willing to risk our investment when bull spikes happen, then sell ahead immediately and do not regret our decisions.
Activity: 644
February 17, 2019, 12:04:24 AM
Dont be greedy and risk management is become the most important to learn by all trader who been loss much money from this long bearish. So trading is not enough to have skill about technical analysis but also we should be have good psycology to control natural emotion of greedy and unpatient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 10:36:17 PM
Of course, we must be aware that Crypto has risks, especially market conditions that collapse. However, we must be prepared because in this crypto market changes occur very quickly. So I prefer to trade every day because it is more profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 10:10:27 PM
Before making any investment in crypto you have to prepare your self for the worst. Because anything can happen in the crypto. So always remind yourself before taking any actions in crypto.
Right, we must initially be ready to part with the money, either for a long time or forever, then in the future you have nothing to surprise
copper member
Activity: 138
February 16, 2019, 08:46:11 PM
Lesson learnt from the bear market is that one should keep an open mind when it comes to any kind of business, in as much as we would want and hope for the best, we should also expect the worst. This is applicable also to the crypto market. The bear market has taken long ,it is normal to get a bit worried but not too much, this is because you kept an open mind, the bull will come when we least expect it. Learn to expect whatever happens in the crypto space.
Activity: 921
February 16, 2019, 07:56:10 PM
I think that it is more correct to say that this was a lesson from the bull market, as many came when the market grew and Bitcoin cost 12,000 or more dollars.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
February 16, 2019, 02:30:38 PM
Before making any investment in crypto you have to prepare your self for the worst. Because anything can happen in the crypto. So always remind yourself before taking any actions in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 01:55:22 PM

I am pretty sure that an average cryptocurrency fan or investor always predict the possibility of a bear market. Most people have actually taken advantage of it whenever it occurs to accumulate a lot of cheap coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 16, 2019, 01:53:09 PM

I learn only one thing about this market and that will be anything will not be stable here if we think about we have to do this in this situation then the next day will be not suitable for that and some other day it will be useful again so we cannot predict anything properly in this field.
Pages:
Jump to: