Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 26. (Read 23427 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 01, 2019, 01:52:28 PM
The bear market has taught me a lot. But I am very sad to realize that I learned this lesson very dearly.

Good for you. As for me, this lesson was something very difficult. I lost a lot, but now I will remember: you must be very cautious when you choose the cryptocurrencies to invest in. You must also combine day trading with holding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 30, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
One of the lessons in this market was that investing in new projects is a big risk. Even strong projects lose value and weak projects die at the start.
That is one of the lessons I have also learnt from the bear market. Almost all the new project the I invested my coins in are dead and I really regret for investing in those projects. I don't think some will ever come back. They are just dead from the system. An example is global jobcoin that made many promises and that they have a working site where people look for jobs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
There are lots of lessons to be learned from current crypto events. The majority, almost all coins have decreased in value and that has been going on for quite a long time. Don't give up easily to be able to produce as many results as possible. Making the current situation as an opportunity to get far greater results in the future by participating in various projects and putting investments in many points for value can grow high.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 29, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
the lesson I got from the bear market is never HODL. this is the wrong choice, it's better to sell before prices get worse. I lose because I trust too much with HOLD.
you can just hold it when you have a strategy for investments like this: I just invest for 3 years and do nothing with the coins and don’t even look at the course
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 29, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

For me I think the bear market never affect me negatively because the coins I hold is of long term and there's no need for me to scan the wallet time to time. Secondly I believe in bear market you gain more from trading by buying the coins you trust when the market is totally down and wait for a little bust to get your interest it has really been helpful to me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 29, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
the lesson I got from the bear market is never HODL. this is the wrong choice, it's better to sell before prices get worse. I lose because I trust too much with HOLD.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
December 29, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
I party agree. If people are screaming it needs to go to $1000, will those same people start screaming it needs to go to $500 after that? I mean, when will they accept their new average buying price, without the risk of killing it completely for the next few years?

Right now below $3k is expected, people are all waiting for it to happen. But earlier this year, when btc was $6k, most were saying they were waiting for $3k....so yeah.....lesson from bear market is that everyone gets even more greedy...?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
A bear market gives a good lesson every new cycle)) It is necessary to master trading and set sliding stops in order to always be at breakeven. This lesson is a good experience that we buy for our money.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 28, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
Holding too much is not health for any coins, you should know the limitation to hold and sell it before it gets too late.
Bear market is a very long season which the tokens might get worthless, we should make sure that we are on the balance even the boat is sinking.
We should learn how to sell high and buy low with guts and knowledge from the community.
It is always easy to say that you need to sell expensive and buy cheap. very few people can understand when it is expensive and when it is cheap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 28, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
Holding too much is not health for any coins, you should know the limitation to hold and sell it before it gets too late.
Bear market is a very long season which the tokens might get worthless, we should make sure that we are on the balance even the boat is sinking.
We should learn how to sell high and buy low with guts and knowledge from the community.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
December 28, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
we really have to think about the worst possibility because in reality crypto is very volatile so the price reduction is something that is very vulnerable to crypto, for example if the current crypto price looks stable and fine but crypto will definitely experience fluctuations in the future and we must ready so that our money is not trapped when the market is bearish
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
Bear market ensures that crypto Market is unpredictable. If anyone takes very lightly, market will destroy the person.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
you must understand that you can lose your money if something happens wrong and be morally ready for it
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Being prepared for the worst is probably the best lesson I've learned in this market. Previously, I was a little high goals and expectations, but the market showed who's boss)
Activity: 164
December 27, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
I had found one good lesson from bear market. If you want to have a good price of your wllet and you know such thing in Exchange - hear yourself and all will be ok soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
One of the lessons in this market was that investing in new projects is a big risk. Even strong projects lose value and weak projects die at the start.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 27, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Those who are caught up are mostly the hit and run type of investors. They heard crypto was booming so was coming for their share. Things don't really work that way and everything comes with it risk. All they have to do now is to be patient and hope for a better day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
It doesn't make sense to keep money forever.I learned a lot during the bear season.And most importantly, be patient.I hope we never make the same mistakes in the bull season again.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Unfortunately, I lived same scenario like a lot of persons in bear season and now, i am living regret for why didn't i convert my capital to cash from crypto market. If i think about that, i find same answer with you because i had trusted market  to not catch again bear.
Activity: 644
December 27, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
all things must have important lessons to build us forward and better. we had trouble overcoming the bear market which had been going on for a long time because all prices were low and most projects failed or were deceived, but that didn't mean there was no chance or we ran away. Talking about the life of the cryptocurrency is endless because everything is not planned but fate, we ourselves will win the agreement, optimistic and believe there will be days when the market strengthens.
Pages:
Jump to: