Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 25. (Read 23427 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 04:06:41 AM
Very well said. In crypto, you should always prepare yourself for the worst possible scenario. Always expect the worst so will not be disappointed when it happens. I'm one of those who loss more than 70% of my crypto value during the bear market and until now it still down. What we can do in this situation is to be patient and hope that this new year will be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 03:54:42 AM
Many people are reluctant to accept long-term bear markets, because this makes the price of crypto easy to collapse, but I think the bear market crypto price is very suitable for purchase, and low-cost crypto is more likely to double.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 02, 2019, 03:44:59 AM
The longer I am in the crypto industry, the more clearly I understand that it is necessary to be content with what is, and not wait for the price to return to the previous heights.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 03:39:50 AM
One of the most basic lessons that I received during the long bearish trend that was in 2018 was the next - never to risk completely with all my money and not to invest them in any one project without diversification. This is always fraught with problems, especially if the amount of investment is large.
I think that more than 50% of active market participants made such a mistake. I did it too and regret lost money. Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 03:13:48 AM
should be able to continue to actively predict what will happen to the market when the timing of the bear as this time. When one in the decision or in a hurry then bad results will be obtained on crypto. a good learning experience and will be very necessary to overcome the existing bear condition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 02, 2019, 03:03:19 AM
Crypto is very uncertain,we must be very careful of every decision we intend to make in crypto sphere.I just hope we can all learn from the lesson the bearish has taught us.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 02:48:21 AM
during the bear market something is what I learned. to be wise in decision-making and what strategies to do to avoid losing money and to earn more. because of the bear market today 2018 has been losing much and also earning less money due to hold and investing.
Activity: 490
January 01, 2019, 11:14:02 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a unique place where usuall laws are not working and those time periods we are used to in ordinary life do not work too. Sometimes it takes too long for the situation to change in the right direction, and many people have no patience to stay true to their market strategies for such a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 09:03:06 PM
One of the most basic lessons that I received during the long bearish trend that was in 2018 was the next - never to risk completely with all my money and not to invest them in any one project without diversification. This is always fraught with problems, especially if the amount of investment is large.
Activity: 560
January 01, 2019, 08:56:08 PM
That is very true. Giving up is never the answer to cut down loses in this bear market. Some coins really have the potential to rise up after this market so the best thing is to hold them and avoid selling so cheap
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 01, 2019, 08:41:03 PM
This bear market is quite long and long, about one year the crypto has not increased after falling. this frustrates everyone, and the expected bull run in Q4 hasn't happened yet. today it is already in 2019, if it runs fast, the bull run will occur in mid-January.
Activity: 313
January 01, 2019, 08:31:55 PM
Improve your trading skills and decision making should be fast because lesser profit in short span of time  is much better than the greed for higher profits and turning to loss.
it's better to take a little profit than to wait for the uncertain to go up high or even go down higher. Greedy people sometimes get too deep because of greed. sometimes greedy people are too sure whether the market will soon rise high, but market movements cannot be known because each prediction is sometimes wrong, so you are more careful to prevent large losses.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 01, 2019, 08:14:51 PM
Improve your trading skills and decision making should be fast because lesser profit in short span of time  is much better than the greed for higher profits and turning to loss.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
January 01, 2019, 03:18:24 PM
That's what I learned everything needs to do in perfect time like now we can invest without hearing anything from anyone but in some best coin.
When you want to buy something, somebody says that it will drop more and they prevent you almost, eth was 90 dollar when I want to buy it but some friends said don't buy now and then it rised to 150 dollar so we should not listen other people.

that's good advice since most people have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Parabolic graphs were no reason of concern for them.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 02:45:48 PM
That's what I learned everything needs to do in perfect time like now we can invest without hearing anything from anyone but in some best coin.
When you want to buy something, somebody says that it will drop more and they prevent you almost, eth was 90 dollar when I want to buy it but some friends said don't buy now and then it rised to 150 dollar so we should not listen other people.
Activity: 546
January 01, 2019, 02:42:43 PM
experience is needed in investing because it will make us not repeat the same mistakes.
but in my opinion we still have to consider the advice or news circulating even though about the best coins because the best coins still have the possibility to die.

learning from existing experiences is that we have to sell quickly if prices rise.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2019, 02:28:25 PM
Activity: 350
January 01, 2019, 02:25:55 PM
We can indeed learn something from past experience. For me, my deepest insight is“Not to be greedy”.  In 2017, I had the opportunity to sell all my crypto at a very good price, but I always The fantasy market will continue to rise, and now I have lost more than 90% of the money. This is really a painful lesson.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 01, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Yes, my most expensive lesson is that every worst thing can happen. So always prepare for such situations. Yes, my most expensive lesson is that every worst thing can happen. So always prepare for such situations. And in this down market, each of us will become very mature.
Activity: 87
January 01, 2019, 01:59:13 PM
The bear market has taught me a lot. But I am very sad to realize that I learned this lesson very dearly.

Good for you. As for me, this lesson was something very difficult. I lost a lot, but now I will remember: you must be very cautious when you choose the cryptocurrencies to invest in. You must also combine day trading with holding.
Very correct words. Careful analysis of projects is a necessity for making money in such a market. And also be ready to hold on to your investments for a long time now. I collected a portfolio of such coins as ripple, cardano, adex and expect a profit in the future
Pages:
Jump to: