Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 3. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 13
July 18, 2021, 01:49:28 AM
Good advice  Grin if you failed to take profits and the strongest bear market hits then you have no other choice but to hold probably for years to come, I still don't see any reason to hold coins that already brings you profits, just sell them and wait for bear market to buy them back, you will even have more quantities this way
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 18, 2021, 12:54:08 AM
It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.
Yeah you're right! We are in a volatile world that crypto market is always changeable it's price. But the fact is the more we are knowledgeable the more we can gain a huge money on it.

The more you understand and the more you are willing to go behind the chance to gain more is very possible,

you need to do your own home work there are many potential even there's a bear market currently the chance to

earn is still possible, never give up if you know that you really have some goals in succeeding from this venue of investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 441
July 17, 2021, 07:36:47 PM
3. Only hodling brings you long-term profit.
Sure, this is the biggest lesson. After you realize this, you will be more selective to choose coins/tokens for your assets. In the bearish market, we are aware that meme coins and shit coins drop severely. It is what will be happening once you buy meme/shit coins for your assets. There are many people who are very confident to invest in meme/shit coins before, but now they are saying losing funds a lot.   Grin

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 17, 2021, 07:09:27 PM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

that is the fluctuating crypto world where prices can change significantly over time. as a trader must be able to learn about it and understand that all can not be fully in accordance with what was previously expected. when the price drops in the market we should be able to use it to buy as expected of course by analyzing it first before deciding to join in it
Crypto Asset price volatility is largely based on hype which often keeps interest high. The sharp drop in price can be affected by a post on social media and a deliberate remark of a famous person in the Crypto Asset world. In the area of ​​Crypto Assets, news really has a significant influence on the situation in the market.

Fear and greed (Fear and Greed) Psychological factors, namely the fear and greed of the public can also affect the price of crypto. The price of bitcoin began to move up considerably after a long time of no significant movement. This will cause the public to become greedy and buy more bitcoins in the hope that the price will rise even further. The more Bitcoin buyers, the higher the Bitcoin price will go, and this causes more people to want to buy Bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin begins to touch its peak, many people want to make a profit by selling their bitcoins. The more people who sell bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will go down. The price that moves down causes fear (Fear) in the public, so that more and more people are selling bitcoins again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 17, 2021, 05:29:18 PM
The best lessons I have got from bear market are:

1. Emotions are our enemies when trading, we should rely only on strategy;
2. After a big rise it will be a big correction as well;
3. Only hodling brings you long-term profit.  Roll Eyes
The three points you said are very true because most people always have uncontrollable emotions when trading so they often find losses when the correction is in large numbers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
July 17, 2021, 05:24:38 PM
The bear market was worst from 2018 until the beginning of this year and i learned something.
What i learned is, when there is bear market, there will be correction after its over.
Now the situation of the market is not in bearish anymore, but more bull and already showed some corrections from last month.

The best lessons I have got from bear market are:

1. Emotions are our enemies when trading, we should rely only on strategy;
2. After a big rise it will be a big correction as well;
3. Only hodling brings you long-term profit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
July 17, 2021, 01:00:50 PM
if we are not able to control our emotion, definitely we are going to lose.

Indeed, it's about controlling our own emotions whatever bear or bull season is going on. Not only emotion, it's also about the trend/hype which can be useful to us if we take advantage of that situation as trends/hypes can be done in both bear or bull season. As always, "Buy the rumor, Sell the news".  Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
July 17, 2021, 12:36:36 PM
Bear nor Bull market has a lesson that we must learn, they are both want to teach us how to hold ourself and emotion because if we are not able to control our emotion, definitely we are going to lose.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 17, 2021, 01:55:24 AM
A bear market is normal. No investment is always rising. In a bear market, we have to keep our mind clear and patient. We believe it will pass soon. We can choose to buy coins at the lowest price and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 11, 2021, 05:10:21 AM
there are alot lesson from bear market :
1. Did we close our position when price reach its peak before reverse to bearish trend
2. Did we trapped in bearish market due our confidence that market will move up only as many expert said?
3. Did we do proper money management in our trades , so we avoided from liquidation or huge losses.

if from points above we faced, maybe we need to take lesson and improve our trading skill and psychology controlling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 11, 2021, 04:39:06 AM
What i learn from bear is, 1. AFter big pump there is always a big correction. 2 Market always following the pattern of recovery which will get a new high 3. Hold for long term is good way against bear market if you hold good coin with real project and not only hype coin. 4. Beware with euphoria of coins which could be a rug pull for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 30, 2019, 03:47:11 AM
It is all certain that after such development nobody expected that the bears would delay for nearly the entire year. Furthermore, there are still investors who have not yet sold their benefits and are seeking after bulls. Be that as it may, not learners comprehend that by investing in this market they should suffer and pause.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
July 07, 2019, 05:31:59 PM
From bear market I learnt a lot, the main lesson is that you don't have to buy coins thinking that it is deep point.
I thought 300$ was deep point, but eth reached 80$ finally...
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 07, 2019, 05:06:30 PM
I did not invest a huge money, but put them on some coins before they start to go up really fast. So made around 8000 dollars. When i saw that its all, sold it (but less than 8000$). And every income i sold as fast as i could, cause its bear market, everything drops of too fast. It was my lesson. In winter time i have nothing in crypto already.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
July 05, 2019, 06:41:07 AM
Dont lose hope  cause bear market is only a part in the world of crypto,  you should stay calm and take that as an opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
July 05, 2019, 06:26:26 AM
For me, one thing for sure in bear marker season, we should be patient when we invest before that time because having patience is the only key to not giving up on what you invested are going to slip down its price and dont feel disappointed and take the risk to sell or trade it sinve you cannot have profit in bearish market.

I totally agree with you, no one knows what is really going to happen. The best thing to do is to trade when needed and hope for the best
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
July 05, 2019, 06:24:23 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

For those caught up in it, giving up should not be an option. The best thing to do is to hope for the best. Cryptocurrency is full of ups and downs. And one has to be prepared for all these trying times. Someone once said that tough times never last, tough people do
So, let's prepare for the worse at most and be hopeful that things will turn out fine
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 05, 2019, 04:46:43 AM
For me, one thing for sure in bear marker season, we should be patient when we invest before that time because having patience is the only key to not giving up on what you invested are going to slip down its price and dont feel disappointed and take the risk to sell or trade it sinve you cannot have profit in bearish market.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
July 05, 2019, 04:38:14 AM
The bear market in 2018 really tested the crypto holders mentally because of the sharp drop in prices. This becomes very valuable learning for those decision makers, both those who release their fortunes and those who lock them up tightly. Increase and decrease are two sides inherent in crypto and full of risk, so don't be greedy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 05, 2019, 04:10:04 AM
The bear market was worst from 2018 until the beginning of this year and i learned something.
What i learned is, when there is bear market, there will be correction after its over.
Now the situation of the market is not in bearish anymore, but more bull and already showed some corrections from last month.

Agree, the worst bear market occurs in 2018. Bitcoin prices even plunge to 80% from highest prices and many altcoin prices plunge to 90% from highest prices and many ICOs don't reach the target. I think now the market start recovering and there's a chance to buy a good altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: