Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson Learned !!! - page 3. (Read 761 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
July 13, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
I later came to know that asking someone for merit is prohibited.
You see, you would have known that had you been anything other than a bounty hunter who doesn't really care about discussion here.  It's been talked about endlessly that merit begging is frowned upon, especially via PM.  The last thread I posted in about that was only within the last 3 days I think.  There's no excuse that you didn't know that your action would result in a negative.

In addition, your warning is going to be ineffective.  Why?  Because, just like you, people who beg for merit tend not to read anything in Meta and won't see it.  You yourself would have missed such a warning--in fact, you DID miss everything that would have warned you not to beg for merits.  It's your fault, so own up to it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
I have always awaited for my first merit point since my promotion to Jr. Member to become Member, but two months passed, my first merit point did not came.  I see some people getting merit for silly posts, and I was so eager to see my first merit point that I ended up doing one silly mistake, that is, asking a legendary member to "donate me my first merit", in hope of my first merit.  If not then at least a warning that it is bad thing and/or suggestion or guidance from such pioneer in this forum, but I got a negative Trust Point.  I requested to reverse it to no effect.  I later came to know that asking someone for merit is prohibited.

There is no other option but to admit it was my mistake.  This is my only BT account and the negative trust made me very upset and I don't know how it can be reversed.  I have never intended to spam or spammed or even given wrong suggestion to anybody but I HAVE TO LIVE IN BITCOINTALK WITH RED NEGATIVE TRUST STATUS.  I am not worried about my bounties either but that Red Trust status.  Its a bullshit.  So people, never make the mistake I made.  You may have spent many hours to establish a reputation of your BT account but with single mistake it can all be gone.  I have learned my lesson.
Pages:
Jump to: