Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip - page 8. (Read 2569 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 12:05:32 PM
Well, here you can write entire books on this issue, but we will not find the answers to it. How to protect yourself from a stupid decision there is no answer to this question. It seems to me.
I completely agree with you that the history of the development of the cryptocurrency video market is quite a lot of negative consequences of rash actions of users. In any case, I believe that more failure came primarily due to lack of experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 10:53:56 AM
Well, here you can write entire books on this issue, but we will not find the answers to it. How to protect yourself from a stupid decision there is no answer to this question. It seems to me.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 18, 2019, 10:51:27 AM
It seems to me that everyone has learned lessons for themselves in different ways, because we all had problems in different ways too!

Many came to crypto with no experience in investing or trading. For me personally, it was a rewarding experience even though I lost a significant amount of money. I think that I began to better understand investing, trading, I began to think analytically better, etc.
it is very good that you evaluate your results from experience point of view and do not cry like as 95 percent of those people who have lost their money. I believe that everyone who has lost a large amount of money in this market has gained vast experience and this experience will be useful to these people in their lives.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 18, 2019, 10:02:33 AM
It seems to me that everyone has learned lessons for themselves in different ways, because we all had problems in different ways too!

Many came to crypto with no experience in investing or trading. For me personally, it was a rewarding experience even though I lost a significant amount of money. I think that I began to better understand investing, trading, I began to think analytically better, etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 09:20:05 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 18, 2019, 08:41:39 AM
independent speculation is the most measurable thing in personal decisions. this is very much related to profit determination, hype is sometimes needed.

I focus on increasing capital and being disloyal to just a few coins, I can buy that coin as much as possible if the momentum is right, in economic law, the important thing is to keep making profits at any time and our policy to keep trading from all the coins that have the potential to profit even though it is in a dip position.
The very essence why we are working with this market, making something out from any market trend can be learned by the situations, not because bearish movements still strong we should stop better to learn how to work from any situations and take experience as an edge in order to determine
which would be the possible coins that will move forward and bring something in returned.
Activity: 602
January 18, 2019, 08:15:42 AM
Hmm ... I'll probably just read the most here, because it seems to me that I have nothing left today at all. Today the market seems to me to be unprofitable. And the conclusions that I made when I had at least something, probably not to be greedy.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 18, 2019, 08:05:05 AM
Away from the bearish period, I think that we can apply the knowledge from 2018 bear market to the present bear and unstable market of 2019

By being smart with out dealings and also ensuring to safe guarding every wallet
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 07:46:49 PM
independent speculation is the most measurable thing in personal decisions. this is very much related to profit determination, hype is sometimes needed.

I focus on increasing capital and being disloyal to just a few coins, I can buy that coin as much as possible if the momentum is right, in economic law, the important thing is to keep making profits at any time and our policy to keep trading from all the coins that have the potential to profit even though it is in a dip position.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2019, 07:15:56 PM
I think such a long dive has already made everyone draw the necessary conclusions. I like cryptocurrencies, but still in my understanding they are only a tool for earning.

I agree now cryptocurrency is more valued as earnings and not as a technology, but I think it is worth to look at the purchase at this level!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 03:47:49 PM
I think such a long dive has already made everyone draw the necessary conclusions. I like cryptocurrencies, but still in my understanding they are only a tool for earning.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
January 13, 2019, 12:57:12 PM
One huge lesson I also learnt from the dip is that if you love a token and want to hold the tokens, do not just hold it in a wallet, be actively trading it to increase the number of tokens you hold while riding the highs and lows of the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 13, 2019, 12:57:05 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc

It is not so easy. Who didn't follow hype and bought non-hyped coins were even worse off! And cashing out on profit means who bought bitcoin at 250$ should have sold at 400$? Would that be better than holding till now? Just a thought...
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 13, 2019, 12:53:37 PM
Yes, those are very important lessons to learn.
With every market that is bullish, there are a small amount who profit greatly and the vast majority who lose.

In the stock market, it is the actual brokers themselves.
While the normal investor is putting in money, the broker is making bank off of commissions.
And when you want to cash out, they will do their best to convince you to just reinvest in something else.
Appeal to your sense of greed (while they get even more comissions).
It's like in gambling, when you are on a winning streak, you falsely belive that it will continue more.

In the crypto world, exchanges are making bank off of us.
No matter how high the value of our crypto goes, we don't actually make or lose money until we cash out.
And what were most people doing during the bull run?
Just reinvesting more and more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 12:50:02 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

You are right. I'm in those people. But without such dumps those lessons wouldn't be so convincing. We should have been to compare and we got it. I think many people got those serious lessons.
Activity: 462
January 13, 2019, 12:33:46 PM
yes, I really like points 2 and 5 I always get greedy when the coin I hold has a pump.
very hard to cashout the profit when get pump.
then no 5 now i realize that really happen now  Smiley
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 13, 2019, 11:32:13 AM
Or you can only hodl and forget about everything. Turn off computer, forget about graphs, news, start living and come back in few years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 11:29:27 AM
You must always stay calm and cold blooded, because if you like a coin too much or are sure that it will give you profit (without any analysis), you will lose your money. Stay strong and be patient, we will get our profit soon.
copper member
Activity: 411
January 13, 2019, 10:42:08 AM
Greed and hype is like the bloodline of this space, most people FOMO in by the hype and later get greedy if the hype makes it through, and then boom everything is gone. People completely forget the law of gravity in investments or anything having to do with finances. You said it all never love a coin. Always take profit.
Activity: 91
December 27, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Seems like you learned a lot of stuff but number 1 is also good if the project is quite nice if you really understand and love their concept. Following hype as well can earn as profits by riding the waves, you can maximize it by buying on its cheap and has bonus stage. Used Idex, hotbit and mercatox as trading those hype coins as investors usually based on these exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: