Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip - page 11. (Read 2604 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 17, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc

Agree with all of the things mentioned above. Always take advantage of what the market has to offer and never be greedy. Aiming for more profit will make you lose more. It clearly shows that hodling is not the best thing to do this year and yet you still settle to hold. We should learn from our past trading experience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 17, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Cannot agree with you more on those points as I myself have learned a hard lesson by not following a couple of points you mentioned. However, its a lesson learned and I am working on those mistakes which I did earlier and not going to repeat them again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 17, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

people who joined the crypto in the bleeding market will surely learn all of the things you mentioned. i had a lot of money in january but now i have lost everything i though that this bull run is not going to end ever well i have learned enough to not to lose 98% of the portfolio
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
The best lessons that I have seen from this dip is the fact that you have to be ready for anything when it comes to the cryptocurrency industry as the coins can drop at anytime and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Also it has thought me that you have to know when it is time to actually cut your losses and get out of the market
It seems to me that in any case, all the results of the cryptocurrency summoner during the fall will depend only on the real financial condition of the person. If he has other sources of income, then all investments in cryptocurrency can be left for a long time, of course, if your assets are in sufficiently attractive projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 13, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
I reckon with your point number 3. Greed is one of the attitudes every crypto enthusiast, most especially traders need to deal with. Most times traders do not care whether a coin is a shit coin or not, inasmuch as it gives them their desired profit. So when dealing with a shit coin, that is liable to dump heavily, one must be conscious of taking profit when the need be.
Instead of allowing greed to control your decision on profit taking, it will be better for you to take your profit on such coin before it is too late.

I agreed that some of the traders they really don't care if the coins are shit or not, instead they are after only for the profit. Especially if the traders are greed all they wanted is to earn quickly here. Therefore, buying coins while in heap value then hold is the main tools for us to gain big here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
really true. i had huge amount of money in 2017 december and i was waiting for much more money. but now im too much feeling sad about my idea of not taking profits. dont chase 100X targets all the time. take 10X profit happily. then wait until some dump and buy again. still im holding my crypto bags since last year
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

can add a little bit Smiley
6) buy low, sell high

7) have diversified portfolio

Cool always have some reserve (even for buy-back some more)

9) to have patience, and then even more patience

10) feel when its good time to leave
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 13, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
The dip is a real surprise to all investors, lesson learnt for me, is to always follow up on all project in order to understand there present and  future projections and programmed,  Also  lesson learn for me is to ensure I take profit, no matter how small in order to play safe, and secure my investment  portfolio.

Yes you are right, thats why in crypto currency, you must always stay up to date and do your own research always.
You need to be spot on and right on every information regarding the future and the present of a token.

Don't understimate the market, don't exaggerate the market either
Be smart and not gullible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 12, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
The dip is a real surprise to all investors, lesson learnt for me, is to always follow up on all project in order to understand there present and  future projections and programmed,  Also  lesson learn for me is to ensure I take profit, no matter how small in order to play safe, and secure my investment  portfolio.
From this we will understand this is the risk. The risk cannot be eliminated, but we can avoid it by playing it safe, by doing an in-depth analysis, not affected by fud and unclear hype, etc. Patience, mentality, and psychological will also be more trained.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 12, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
Activity: 434
December 12, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
I think that your lessons are stupid. Something are really crazy, for example "stop following hype", as for me I entered the market at the middle of hype and earn a lot of money and I want to repeat it.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Indeed, All of we do, we always learn new this or discover ourself. Many people are learning from their bad experienced. All of stated above was true and correct especially to never to be greedy because all of us wants to earn more thats why we hold it for a long time to hoping that it will rise and also to cash out on profit always is a good to learn because you never know what will happen so lets make a balance strategy when it comes to money.
So in the next time you encounter such pumps of your asset don't waste that opportunity, because you might regret that situation. All of those experiences will always provide you a good learning and definite skill once you undergone a failure, you won't be falling to that scenario again.
Activity: 644
December 12, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Indeed, All of we do, we always learn new this or discover ourself. Many people are learning from their bad experienced. All of stated above was true and correct especially to never to be greedy because all of us wants to earn more thats why we hold it for a long time to hoping that it will rise and also to cash out on profit always is a good to learn because you never know what will happen so lets make a balance strategy when it comes to money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 12, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
Many have lost their money because they have kept their Altcoins for too long. Most Altcoin fell in 20-30 times. You can not HODL Altcoin, only Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 12, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Don't be greedy! And don't fall in love with a blockchain no matter how nice it is cause you won't sell when it's necessary! Each coin has its phases of the growth and the downfall. When it's going up, it's time to sell!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
I think the dip is alot of lessons and i greatly agree with your points, it inspires me greatly and i have learned from other suggestions too

There needs to be a smart thinking and intelligent approach to handling of couple of situations regarding altcoin tokens

Never be infatuated with a project token, either their product is good or bad because infatuation would prevent you from selling either the token pumps to a better price or not.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 11, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

All your 5 points are spot on and I'm giving you a merit for these, my major mistake this year was being too loyal to some projects, this cloud my judgment and when it was clear that the bear is going to win over the bull my loyalty to these project prevented my from cashing out, I should have cashed out and get back at lower level which I didn't and now these tokens have lost more than 90% of their value

You are very right, i came across the ideas after i lost out to shivom token, xyo and bobs
i expected too much profit on my investment and ended up getting nothing from them

but life goes on, and i think every other person has learned as i did
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 10, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

let me make my opinion,

1. love the coin as it is your son
2. grab the coin as if it is the last coin
3. never cash out but to buy more
4. create your own hype
5. also to know what goes down will going to punch the moon right in the face

I guess you have too much good points out there, the market needs a hodlers at the moment and we should not always rely on the hype that is created by others and also, believing makes the sense of creating opportunity for profit, if the coin goes down, we should believe it can rise again, so, the best thing is to buy the lowest dip at the moment.
Activity: 560
December 10, 2018, 08:04:50 PM
Yes, by saying that i suggest everybody to be carefull with their choices on investing for some coin that on "first look" looks like cool brand.
Mostly important is to see its roadmap firstly then secondly what people made it and finally with all whitepaper involved to get to know community social medias how works. Especially in this record dip.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
And we have not fallen yet;) my forecast is $ 900 by mid-2019. so get ready, HODL))) see you at the bottom
Pages:
Jump to: