Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me give you the first Merit in this forum. (Challenge Completed) - page 2. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Not all people responded but I will still proceed with my second question.

In which case we should use "Report To Moderator" or report post.
Since I am Russian user, I found in our local (Russian) this topic. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2775292 I read the reviews on the forum-ambiguous)))) But the rules are the rules, and they must be observed.

I can inform you about plagiarism here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/report-plagiarism-copypaste-here-mods-please-give-temp-or-permban-as-needed-1926895  Here in the text, it is clear that it is necessary to specify that it was clear that the copy and that the original, and from where I took it.

I'm a bit confused, do you want to answer here or send you a PM from now on?

As for the challenge question>

Challenge Ques 1. What you will do If you find somebody copy pasted the article here from some other site or copied others post from this site?

The answer is is quite simple because plagiarism isn't helping anyone.
So I would just report the post if it's a copied post from someone else but if it's a quoted message, from this forum or some other site, then there is no need to report anyone because he's just making his point clear by including somebody else's opinion.

quoted all response.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Since I am Russian user, I found in our local (Russian) this topic. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2775292 I read the reviews on the forum-ambiguous)))) But the rules are the rules, and they must be observed.
I can inform you about plagiarism here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/report-plagiarism-copypaste-here-mods-please-give-temp-or-permban-as-needed-1926895  Here in the text, it is clear that it is necessary to specify that it was clear that the copy and that the original, and from where I took it.

No PM to me. Answer everything here only.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

As for the challenge question>

Challenge Ques 1. What you will do If you find somebody copy pasted the article here from some other site or copied others post from this site?

The answer is is quite simple because plagiarism isn't helping anyone.
So I would just report the post if it's a copied post from someone else but if it's a quoted message, from this forum or some other site, then there is no need to report anyone because he's just making his point clear by including somebody else's opinion.
Good job but need correction. Question should be ask on inbox. Not publically. Because answer should be instant. Your question is publically posted. Now they will search about I. Most problem is they are answering on thread. So easily other one will copy it. So make new question and tell participant to ask inbox. I think it's better option. I noticed you haven't sent merit yet. So better lock this thread and make new thread don't mention question here. And ask on PM. And instant. Give a time to participate like GMT time 17:00 .

They need to answer the below question correctly before getting accepted.

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.   

I do not think, they will now copy paste other.

But your suggestion is also valid, I should take answer in inbox but I want to keep the challenge  open so I will let it run in open. 
(And all the challenges here in this forum nobody asked for replies in PM)                                           
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
Good job but need correction. Question should be ask on inbox. Not publically. Because answer should be instant. Your question is publically posted. Now they will search about I. Most problem is they are answering on thread. So easily other one will copy it. So make new question and tell participant to ask inbox. I think it's better option. I noticed you haven't sent merit yet. So better lock this thread and make new thread don't mention question here. And ask on PM. And instant. Give a time to participate like GMT time 17:00 .
I will inform the moderator by clicking on the "Report to moderator" button located at the bottom of the plagiarism message. But I have never done this and I do not know what will happen after pressing this button - whether it will be necessary to write something or just one click is enough.

Will allow 72 hours to reply. Wish you the good luck to all selected participants.

rosemary4u
SwayStar123
Batzko
@oweljayr
jallu74
But now it turns out mathematically:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. mprep

I thought about the 4th question for a long time and originally answered " No " because of this answer in the rules ""Q: Why haven't you banned who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions."
Maybe I misunderstood the question.

quoted the response.
But now it turns out mathematically:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. mprep

I thought about the 4th question for a long time and originally answered " No " because of this answer in the rules ""Q: Why haven't you banned who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions."
Maybe I misunderstood the question.
Merit: 1
I'm not eligible for participation, but I've been a silent follower of these great forum as I always read posts when my friend who is a member is online. I have seen great posts go unnoticed and it sort of made me think there's more to receiving merits than great posts. So, well done for doing this.
Activity: 84
Suppose I'll be contributing a lot this week  Cool

1. No
2. It's okay, but it's your fault if you get scammed. Maybe it looks shady because the bounty management is incompetent or new.
3. In general, no.
4. Yes
5. mprep
I will post the correct answer and participants tomorrow.
Still we have place for one more participant.  If that position did not fill I will still start the challenge tomorrow with 4 participants.
Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                       
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. No                                                           :
Ques5. mprep

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                     
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. Yes
Ques5. mprep

So if you want to apply, then apply with the answers of these 5 questions.

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" :

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No, it's a waste of time.                                   
Ques3. Yes                           
Ques4. Yes, Always!                                                         :
Ques5. mprep

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article. NO, do your own.                                                  :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam. NO                                        :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral. NO, But sometimes yes                                              :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects. YES                                                               :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" : mprep

quoted the responses.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
That's very nice of you, I'm not participating but its a shame to see many great posts go unmerited.
Activity: 215
Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article. NO, do your own.                                                  :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam. NO                                        :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral. NO, But sometimes yes                                              :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects. YES                                                               :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" : mprep
Activity: 434
So if you want to apply, then apply with the answers of these 5 questions.

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" :

Ques1. No                                      
Ques2. No, it's a waste of time.                                  
Ques3. Yes                            
Ques4. Yes, Always!                                                         :
Ques5. mprep
Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                     
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. Yes
Ques5. mprep