Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy - page 88. (Read 199005 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yeah well, his post is kinda outdated guys. Lets be honest, we are waiting for the 500+. next week/month probably, if people keep buying and trading we'll see this in no-time.

even at the time he posted it it was obvious price would never drop to $100

true, minimum was 160 on btc-e or bitfinex, and it was heavily manipulated, this thread alone was done for manipulating, and instigate naive users to put down they money

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
yeah well, his post is kinda outdated guys. Lets be honest, we are waiting for the 500+. next week/month probably, if people keep buying and trading we'll see this in no-time.

Price drop to $100 could happen in a flash crash when the market depth is not enough. But the price will recover to normal level quickly.

Bitcoin itself is being developed all the time, so the value will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
yeah well, his post is kinda outdated guys.

This thread is prime time capsule territory and I'm sure it'll be dug up again and again in the future.

Hello future (waves).

Shame you couldn't have joined us at the time but that's life, huh.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Why on earth would you be waiting to purchase when the price rises to $500 dollars a coin.  If you are sure that is going to happen you better be purchasing everything you own into that at this moment.  I am not sure if you just didn't read the subject of this thread or whatever it might be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
if you want to wait bitcoin will down again to $100 i think you should have more patience to wait because it wouldn't be happen at this year
and to be honest i don't want bitcoin price will down to that price again
This year? I don't think it will happen ever again lol
Activity: 308
Lets be honest, we are kicking ourselves for not purchasing when it was at 200, you could have doubled your money already!  I Know I am and to be honest I am going to hold on now because I don't know if it will keep going up or not.
Activity: 383
I would like BTC to go below $100 so that I can buy more, however, it might not happen short term. Even if it goes below $100, I would be so afraid, I might not buy.

LOL you funny, like btc if down to $100 for buy more, but if it go down to $100 you won't to buy it, because it will be failed, you need a lot faith for bitcoin Grin

well i think it can't be happens, unless all whales dump it together, it will make a global panic.
Activity: 165
You were talking out of your ass Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Being honest if you really want some bitcoins,
Go and buy now because the price is increasing and maybe you will get a profit in future.
If we/you are waiting for 100 dollars i think that for this year is impossible.
I agree with this growing speed bitcoin's price may reach $500 easily. However I feel that this increase is not stable and long-term

Yes, all bitcoin price not 'stable' for long term. They need a lot event to make "BTC price" going up with streak win.
Sometimes, unexpectedly there are bad event too for bitcoin. So keep follow the news.
Just asking Grin why may increase in price be bad for bitcoin?

Slow and steady increase = bitcoin gaining traction and being accepted over time

Fast rise in price = could be due to a pump that reaches unsustainable price only to crash sometime after traders 'take profit'.

Your choice.
Activity: 196
It would be nearly impossible for such price to be achieved in Bitcoin, as it would take a large amount of users to leave the network, not to mention a lot of dumps to be made in order for this to happen. Nowadays, all I can see is that Bitcoin’s price is rising even higher and maybe this won’t stop after the next block halving.  Smiley

Not likely only more will come with the surge.

Possibly. Will have to wait and see come July  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It would be nearly impossible for such price to be achieved in Bitcoin, as it would take a large amount of users to leave the network, not to mention a lot of dumps to be made in order for this to happen. Nowadays, all I can see is that Bitcoin’s price is rising even higher and maybe this won’t stop after the next block halving.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
 Oh well. I don't see bitcoin coming down very soon in the near future. Say goodbye to that dream.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I would like BTC to go below $100 so that I can buy more, however, it might not happen short term. Even if it goes below $100, I would be so afraid, I might not buy.

If btc would go below $100 now that could mean the network is in serious trouble. Companies built on providing services for btc might soon get out and would dive the price even more.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
bitcoin will go real world purpose moon 10k in the near future.
Q7
Activity: 448
I think there can never be the right time. If you think it's a perfect investment opportunity where it still allows you a good entry point with the price not too high, then should consider going for it. I would like as well to buy at the lowest possible price but sometimes it may not always be possible.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Never risk more than what you're willing to lose
Go and buy now because the price is increasing and maybe you will get a profit in future.
I agree with this growing speed bitcoin's price may reach $500 easily. However I feel that this increase is not stable and long-term

People who wants the bitcoin price to fall down are little in numbers.
I think that if the price really falls below 100 dollars then the chances  to get even lower are high.
At the moment we should not think for dumps but for pumps and maybe buy some bitcoins.
Deep down inside we all want cheap btc. I won't lie I dream of $100 btc when I look at my btc loan.  But when I pay it off I would want the price to jump high.  Human nature lol we want it all.  I would say those holding would like the price to jump and those buying want it to come down.  Realistically $100 btc right now would look scary from $300+ avg right now.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

People who wants the bitcoin price to fall down are little in numbers.
I think that if the price really falls below 100 dollars then the chances  to get even lower are high.
At the moment we should not think for dumps but for pumps and maybe buy some bitcoins.

And even if Bitcoin's price is rising to the moon, it is still good to invest in it nowadays, as the price might continue to rise and then you would regret not have bought BTC when it was at these prices. It all depends on whenever you want to benefit from this price change in order to make profit or not.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: