Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy - page 89. (Read 199005 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Being honest if you really want some bitcoins,
Go and buy now because the price is increasing and maybe you will get a profit in future.
If we/you are waiting for 100 dollars i think that for this year is impossible.
I agree with this growing speed bitcoin's price may reach $500 easily. However I feel that this increase is not stable and long-term

People who wants the bitcoin price to fall down are little in numbers.
I think that if the price really falls below 100 dollars then the chances  to get even lower are high.
At the moment we should not think for dumps but for pumps and maybe buy some bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Go and buy now because the price is increasing and maybe you will get a profit in future.
I agree with this growing speed bitcoin's price may reach $500 easily. However I feel that this increase is not stable and long-term

Yes, all bitcoin price not 'stable' for long term. They need a lot event to make "BTC price" going up with streak win.
Sometimes, unexpectedly there are bad event too for bitcoin. So keep follow the news.
Just asking Grin why may increase in price be bad for bitcoin?

I could be bad because then Bitcoin would not be cheap anymore, but on the other hand it is very good to see this happen because our profits will skyrocket! This is probably happening because of the next block halving which will take place in next year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Yes, all bitcoin price not 'stable' for long term. They need a lot event to make "BTC price" going up with streak win.
Sometimes, unexpectedly there are bad event too for bitcoin. So keep follow the news.
Just asking Grin why may increase in price be bad for bitcoin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 980
if you want to wait bitcoin will down again to $100 i think you should have more patience to wait because it wouldn't be happen at this year
and to be honest i don't want bitcoin price will down to that price again
Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

you can literally wait forever if you're waiting for $100

or even $200

or even $250

Yepp hundred is very unlikely to happen.Even $200 is not that much realistic.
$250 however could happen although I'm not hoping for it.After almost 2 years of decreasing and movieng sideways after stabilizing in the low 200s I think we all wanna see this baby rise again. The last few weeks and days we all got a taste of what will happen in the coming weeks and months I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I don't think it will be going back down to $100 anytime soon now that we have hit the 300 value.  I should have bought when it was at 200!!

I personally think you need to buy at 300 while the getting is getting good.. I know if I had more funds as of right now I definitely would... This whole up rising in price is primarily backed by Yen as of right now and doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon *knocks on wood*.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

you can literally wait forever if you're waiting for $100

or even $200

or even $250
Activity: 658
well i guess yeah it would be a cool time to buy some bitcoins if the price went down to such price
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Let's be honest, we are all waiting BTC to reach $300 (at the moment) to sell it LOL

no, i would not sell a penny under the last atk, 1k-1200, for me that is the real bitcoin price, and i'm waiting for bitcoin to reach it again and remain there this time

then i can think about selling or keep holding

Bitcoin will go waay higher tha 1.2K before it stablishes a floor about that area. I can see a big mega rally that goes to something like 5K before it corrects back to around 1K-1.5K when the big rally happens. Remember to look at the chart and see how quick things went from 200 to 1200 last time. It was a matter of days. It can happen when least expected.
Activity: 756
im only waiting for bitcoin to hit like 250, then ill buy a few coins. this post is pretty old and in the current times $100 per coin is extremely unrealistic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I don't think it will be going back down to $100 anytime soon now that we have hit the 300 value.  I should have bought when it was at 200!!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Many said that they will sell $300 but so far it didn't happen, at least not as much as expected. To Bitcoin to go back to the $100 value it will need a huge hit that I'm not sure I will be able to to stand by or support anymore. If that happens it will be a long way down, just as the opposite is a real possibility too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yes.
I was waiting for it.
Let's be honest, we are all waiting BTC to reach $300 (at the moment) to sell it LOL

Well the price just hit that target,
And i think that is not the best way to sell now,
Personally i hope that the price will go higher and higher, and probably $350 by the upcoming weeks.
yeah anyway just joking a little. Of course everyone loves to see this to go higher just like the old time when it almost reached $1000
Activity: 994

Well the price just hit that target,
And i think that is not the best way to sell now,
Personally i hope that the price will go higher and higher, and probably $350 by the upcoming weeks.

no, i would not sell a penny under the last atk, 1k-1200, for me that is the real bitcoin price, and i'm waiting for bitcoin to reach it again and remain there this time

That's gonna take a long time to reach that price again. Bitcoin's price is climbing fast so I think right it is not really stable and I expect to see it higher soon enough
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: