Pages:
Author

Topic: let's develop cryptocurrency economic theory - page 3. (Read 3143 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The cryptocurrency field needs more economic research done around it. So, I'm asking that people with economics experience help to create this field which can greatly improve the Cryptocurrency economy.

I'm currently working on a study of the Cryptocurrency  economy, I hope to have it complete by the end of the summer.
Cryptocurrency field needs more research, I fully agree,  but it is impossible to conduct research without valid subjects. We need to have reference point. Bitcoin - the most advances and main cryptocurrency right now is in its infancy state, so I we can only guess what will happen in the future with it.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Good idea and good luck! The work will be interesting.
Maybe these thoughts will bring a little https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nomen-est-omen-concept-in-altcoin-economic-theory-655461 
Activity: 370
POW and POS are pyramids. If you want to develop a new cryptocurrency economic theory, start from there.
this!
Activity: 261
POW and POS are pyramids. If you want to develop a new cryptocurrency economic theory, start from there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
I am glad you start research. Will you write research paper?

I plan on it.
Activity: 322
I am glad you start research. Will you write research paper?
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
The cryptocurrency field needs more economic research done around it. So, I'm asking that people with economics experience help to create this field which can greatly improve the Cryptocurrency economy.

I'm currently working on a study of the Cryptocurrency  economy, I hope to have it complete by the end of the summer.
Pages:
Jump to: