Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 19. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:36:09 AM
Nice thread and helpful to all bounty hunters. Yeah we can earn huge if we can participate in a good project and don't dumps your token at early stage once it get listed on exchanges. Remember that you only need 1 project that will grow in the future to have your millions. Be a holder and get your reward in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 04:28:01 AM
I think most of the forum members are for the purpose of making money. And bounty is a subject not to be missed. There are many ico campaigns, we should do as much as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 09, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
Very good idea. You can really help many newbies and member sin this forum to find out more bounty programs. However, notes for all, it is essential to still do research on the bounty to be joined. There are also scams bounty and failed bounty. By analyzing their progress and concept, it may lead you to find out the legit one.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
Please check this link it will definitely help you out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Apart of this go for automated bounty sites:

Bounty Platform
Bounty portal
bounty guru Etc
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
A huge numbers of bounties to choose from.Its up to you where you where able to join.Study first each bounty that you have wanted to join.When you feel that you are suits for the bounty rules,go for it!Remember,we were able to earn much profit in the bounties and its up to us where to join and passed all the tasks in each bounty.
Activity: 124
June 09, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
There are a lot of bounty out there and I suggest that hunters look for them selves and learn about them because you need to know deeply about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
a few times I followed https://bountyplatform.io/and these are a great platform if I think to search for the bounty. What is in the majority of the platforms have all become very large and produce. may I recommend the platforms to try as many good projects in it.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
I agree with you. This is a golden opportunity that we can take and enjoy the results. Not necessarily in the future, there is another technology like this crypto. The more investors who join, the greater the results obtained. With the many opportunities available in this crypto, we must be smart in choosing a good prospects ICO. So we can also get good results.
June 09, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Yeah lets do it !! But big bounty earn or huge earn you musy be ranked jr.member so you can join sugnatures campaign !! Only signature has ah big amount tjat will give to the particepant !!
June 09, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
I want to say if I like grace, but campaign translation is very difficult to enter first! So many bounty hunters are all provided very quickly. And too much gift now and I usually spend hours reading it, because I think it's important. So This information is perfect for everyone, but especially for beginners who are just starting to learn the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Activity: 686
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
The next time I will join an ICO campaign I try not to miss a good ICO signature campaign so that I will not regret when the time comes that the ICO project will be successful and the bounty are well distributed to the partisipants, so I will not miss it the coming campaign.
We all hope that we can get a good return at the end of a project, even if the reward is not very timely.

Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 03, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
The next time I will join an ICO campaign I try not to miss a good ICO signature campaign so that I will not regret when the time comes that the ICO project will be successful and the bounty are well distributed to the partisipants, so I will not miss it the coming campaign.

There are many ICO project are coming for sure,  you will missed some signature campaigns.  Except if you have a lot of accounts that you may join in many projects for signature campaign.
Activity: 218
June 03, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
It is a pity that the most top ICOs do not have bounty campaigns. And getting into them is very difficult, too many participants.
Activity: 26
June 03, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
Nice post. I have a lot of finished bounty and most of them turn into a scam or the dev team did not pay all bounty hunters. So the time and effort that I wasted is my loss. I will try all the links that will be posted here and will have a thorough checking to avoid to loses.
Activity: 4
June 02, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
I think that bounties are a great way of promoting projects and get some coins for oneself. My advice is to understand the project you are involved in as even it seems to be free you are actually staking your reputation in a way. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: