Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 42. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 04:26:08 PM
I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.
link for bounty section-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

I prefer DIWtoken bounty, a good project gives much more profits , I would never had in my signature a bad ICO , it would be a waste of time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 07, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
For any case I disagree with the people become a cheater when they joined on social media campaign. They have much clone account for registering on that. And I hope the manager campaign more carefull for checking their bounty participant. So the cheater and spammer must be banned permanently.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Very good link. Thanks a lot
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 07, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
I like the bounties managed by professional teams like amazix, but the only disadvantage is that mostly they have low allocations like 1% of yhe tokensale or max 1.5% of the sale, at the same time we see many regular bounty campigns offering 3-4% of the sale, so i think amazix should increase the percentage in their campaigns.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Bounty program is a good way to get money. Not every project pay real money but tokens. But after bounty compaine you will change tokens on money
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 07, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
Yes i totally agree with you mate, you are creating such a nice post by which we can easily track the daily updates of the bounty campaigns of their respective running ico's and also you will be getting details about the upcoming ICO's and New ico's which are been release in the bounty section of this forum. Actually due to the large demand in signature campaigns, i have not been selected in the signature campaigns from past two months and for this reason, i am concentrating on Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
January 07, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
it can help others who search for good bounty's but good bountys already gone day by day , what is the good bounty its really hard to say.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 07, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.

I don't think lot of guys misses it. About 80% of this forum is here for bounties. That's why some people are writing silly posts and start hilarious threads: to rise their profile activity and get into the bounty programs.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
January 06, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
I agree that bounties are a great way of promoting projects and get some coins for oneself. My advice is to understand the project you are involved in as even it seems to be free you are actually staking your reputation in a way. The project I am promoting right now is something I believe in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
A very good bounty is maintained by the manager yahoo62278. Payment weekly to bitcoin wallet, the number of participants is limited to a limit of 100 participants. Strict manager, can paint your trust if you do not comply with its terms and spam in topics
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
ETHD and eBTC is two of my favourite airdrop. This is why I never miss any chance to be in airdrop.
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
i thinks thats really great link to search for good bounties
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 06, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
i have started with bounty.. still learning at it and this cryptos about. my friends really help me a lot. we do like a team but keeping the earn self. this was a good way to earn some money without to sell something like dropship.lol

You know, in my opinion, really bounty participants who join it not for quick money no matter how much knows much more about the project even than its investors, so this is very good decision to get acquaintance with crypto joining bounty campaign
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Thank for your sharing. But I think it is not enough to check and choose a good bounty quickly. You need a website which collect and update the projects every day. I will introduce you https://icorating.com/analytics/statistics/
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Agree, half of my portfolio is come from bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 700
APESWAP
January 06, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Bounties are good if you are new and don't have a lot of money to invest in the market, or if you want to use them as a complementary method besides your main income source.

Just don't do it solo for a long time. When you have enough, start mining or trading. That's where the real money is.  Wink
Trading has money if only one can manage their account well. Having a basic knowledge of it is necessary. Risk management is essential as well  and being consistent.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

It is really a great opportunity for people with low or no capital to participate and invest in cryptocurrency. Bounty has actually made poor ones millionaires. I am a great beneficiary of bounty programs.

The best way is to join bounties of the projects you like. If you like the project - than bounty becomes a pleasure for you.
Currently I am running signature campaign of Experty (my first signature try). This project looks really great.
Activity: 700
APESWAP
January 06, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Bounty campaigns begin less profiatable day by day. Especially twitter, facebook and signature campaigns are very weak nowadays. Maybe translator and blog writers make good profit but still it is hard to catch a good campaign.
I agree with you on this.  This is solely because many bounty hunters participate in signature campaign and funds appropriated gets split among many but in blog writing,  few blog posts gets accepted nd that makes bloggers earnings huge.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
i have started with bounty.. still learning at it and this cryptos about. my friends really help me a lot. we do like a team but keeping the earn self. this was a good way to earn some money without to sell something like dropship.lol
Pages:
Jump to: