Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 44. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
Frankly I suppose this thread is useless. There are only a few links for two pages of the thread!
If I need to find a good campaign I always make a research by myself that starts from different ICO trackers with rating system.

It may be useless for you. But of you do it correct you will understand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 05, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
I m following too. I missed STORM. 3 k STORM $500 for now. Its very sad. I hope we find here good bounties. Thank you guys.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
A Bounty campaigns begin less profiatable day by day. Especially twitter, facebook and signature campaigns are very weak nowadays. Maybe translator and blog writers make good profit .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
Frankly I suppose this thread is useless. There are only a few links for two pages of the thread!
If I need to find a good campaign I always make a research by myself that starts from different ICO trackers with rating system.
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
January 05, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
There are so many bounties and airdrops lately... it is very hard to make a decision... speaking for myself... when I join a bounty I do everything necessary as needed... so it is only normal that I can`t join all of them  Huh
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
OOh. That's an interesting idea, but I personally think that each person should make his/her own research in bounties. You need somehow to evaluate the bounty metrics and potential of the project itself. For me those things are very private.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 05, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
I earn my living from doing bounty signature and blog reviews and videos, only thing though that really winds me up and annoys me is when I see many greedy bounty hunters cheating in the signature and blogging section, where they post the same post in half a dozen different places and expect to steal other people's share and dilute the payment pools, or make a dozen accounts to make like 12 fake signature campaigns. I think that is so greedy and stupid to be honest.
Activity: 280
January 05, 2018, 06:48:46 AM
 Good bounty is not easy to find these days because of the junks we have now in the crypto bounty business. If this good thread can provide us with good bounty information I think it's very welcoming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
In the Russian branch there is a separate topic with very profitable campaigns. I always take it from there. Almost all of them are very cash.
Activity: 546
January 05, 2018, 01:18:54 AM
I think most of guys are missing good bounties and a lot of good bounty company is going through and there everything is told in detail about the company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
January 05, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
The guys are a lot of good bounty companies is going through.
Just by better read about them, shred the road map, white paper.
There everything is told in detail about the company.
And you will earn good money)
Activity: 137
January 05, 2018, 12:06:36 AM
I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.
link for bounty section-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.
in those interested in joining bounty you can check our list of ICO's in Hoticolist.com
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
So few good bounties these days, most offer very little yet require lots of work. Also, a lot of bounties don't seem legit anymore, and the company behind them just want to make a quick buck.
Activity: 50
January 04, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
I love this thread so hard to search bounty campaigns next time we won't miss the opportunities
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
January 04, 2018, 07:25:31 AM
I love bounty too but translation campaign are so hard to get in first ! So much bounty hunter all is reserved very quickly  Cry

Yes, I also want to try to translate some kind of work. But they are reserved in the same hound, that they appear on the forum. I am amazed at such a quick reaction.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
Sure most of us missed good campaigns,but if you want to earn more you need to rank first,atleast sr.mr to legendary you will achieve success.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 04, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.
link for bounty section-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

Bounty campaigns begin less profiatable day by day. Especially twitter, facebook and signature campaigns are very weak nowadays. Maybe translator and blog writers make good profit but still it is hard to catch a good campaign.
You are right, there are more high rank members on this from, signature bounty hunters get less stakes than before, also there are more cheaters with some baby accounts are sharing the stakes from us.
Activity: 224
Strategist
January 04, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
Yeah, i also earned some money from bounty, but also some of bounties are not paying. How to know if the project is legit and their bounty is profitable? Any ideas? i joined about 10 bounties already but only one succeeded and paid me tokens. I'm currently holding it now for profit. I want to know if you have good bounties that you wanna share.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
January 04, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
Can someone post their experience with bounties.. how much did you in fact get (in USD please) for how much work?

Bounties are more work then most people realise, especially if you participate in more than 10 at a time. It will take more time than just throwing some tweets around.
Some bounties are lucrative (especially if you see them as a kickstart for trading), but as you can't tell which will be successful as you join, you will have to join a lot. Most will lead to just a couple of dollars, but some will lead to a nice run (1 out of 10 is my experience).
Activity: 172
January 04, 2018, 06:28:32 AM
Can someone post their experience with bounties.. how much did you in fact get (in USD please) for how much work?
Pages:
Jump to: