Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets fight the FUD together - page 2. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
FUD are actually beneficial to people who spreads it whenever the price falls down. The moment people believe in FUD, they will likely sell their crypto holdings even if it's a losing value and the more people sell their cryptos, the lower the price of the crypto will get. To fight FUD, you must be focused in the bigger picture of the future than being disrupted by the current status of your crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
I don't generally confide in tie, and I never utilize it. Like I said I'm all money on my exchanging bankroll at the present time, since we are on a down pattern, and I primarily endeavor to play oversold bobs, however I exchange with genuine USD and not tie.

Since I don't confide in tie, I don't see how individuals offer BTC for tie. In the event that they need an exit from tie, they should offer it for BTC.

With respect to edge exchanging I never do it since I believe it's only suicide in crypto, since it's sufficiently unstable as I would like to think. Yet, doesn't it simply work relatively like an "advance" from the trades? Trades simply offer use, yet with a specific end goal to do that they need the assets and the cost wont rise more than the really tie available for use (don't know I this announcement was clear enough, yet I don't know how to place it in an unexpected way).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
It is very difficult to deal with such news, because they appear in a variety of sources. And so I always advise all my friends to use only trusted sources to get information about bitcoin. Otherwise, you can get into some sort of unpleasant situation.

Yeah and most of the time, it's our word against what people hear in the news all the time. It's a challenge really and sometimes, i just let people believe what they want and watch regret in them when good times start.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
I agree. because most FUD make prices go down.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
It is very difficult to deal with such news, because they appear in a variety of sources. And so I always advise all my friends to use only trusted sources to get information about bitcoin. Otherwise, you can get into some sort of unpleasant situation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 23, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
OP is right. This technology will just keep evolving from its current form. A lot of current users like me are still annoyed with the pains when using bitcoin but it will be solved in the future and forgotten and we, the true holders will witness its evolution.

I think that is exactly the point, and I can't stop stressing that out, every time someone complains about bitcoin.
This is still not a final product and is still evolving as we speak. We are all pioneers in this, so it's perfectly normal for all these hiccups along the way. It's really doesn't remove my trust in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 09:23:51 PM
OP is right. This technology will just keep evolving from its current form. A lot of current users like me are still annoyed with the pains when using bitcoin but it will be solved in the future and forgotten and we, the true holders will witness its evolution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
truly we all coming together and joining forces will help fight this fud that has so much affected the growth of bitcoin. lets put all hands on deck and each and everyone of us play our parts in making sure this fud about this unique idea bticoin and cryptocurrency overcomes all these negative fud being spread all around
August 26, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
We shouldn't need to see FUDs as a threat to the community. It is sometimes useful for us investors to buy at a low price. That is the way our markets cycles so we need it sometimes but not always.

Well, it's an interesting thought and I can't say I totally disagree with it. The only problem is, that to much of it could reduce the level of trust in the markets and for bitcoin at least, I don't want it to just be used as a form of investment. I actually want it to be used as a way of payment. For that to happen, we can't have to much FUD or low levels of trust.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
As far I knoe if we are not able to Fight against FUD then it will pollute the whole crypto world and also harm us a lot. So, that we should take steps as soon as possible.
Activity: 67
August 12, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
Great thought and must agree and appreciate your movement. All the users should be together and take necessary steps against FUD because of this we become very harmful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
We also think positively about the FUD before and continue to fight it.
But still the FUD is always before us.

When there is News, surely after that there is an FUD, then the FUD on Cryptocurrency should be removed from this earth. LOL
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
I like to trade, so I do check the price regularly, and although I don't get emotional during my trades, I do get a little sad when I'm not trading and I have time to think about how the crypto markets react to fake news.

True facts:
Development
- Even though the lightning network is still in "beta", the number of LN nodes in the main net is increasing, and they have open channels running on them, with real transaction being made. (Check the number of nodes and channels in the Lightning Network in real time)
- Even if we disregard the LN (since it's still in beta), the fees are lower again, and the network is doing better (hopefully segwit will get more adoption, and exchanges like coinbase will batch their transactions, and BTC will be usable again, until LN is complete).
- Coinbase is finally making the implementation of segwit a development priority (Here)

Adoption
- Square Cash App now accepts BTC, so merchants that use it as a payment system will be able to accept BTC as payment.
- Robinhood will add BTC as well; Sberbank (on of the largest state banks in Russia) is planning on opening an exchange. So it will be easier to buy BTC
- Samsung is now making Cryptocurrency mining chips
- 50 Luxury Flats sold for Bitcoin In Dubai (Here)

Social
- A good article that gives us a glimpse on how our society could be after decentralization (Here) Thank you dado7 for sharing.

Regulation
- SEC and CFTC Hearing was positive (Here) and (Here)
- Arizona State passes a bill to allow it's citizens to pay their taxes with BTC (Here)
- Georgia follows Arizona lead (Here)
- Germany has said that they won’t tax Bitcoin users for consuming the cryptocurrency as a means of Payment (Here)

Posts with news from different areas
Check this post dado7, showing us some positive news from Venezuela from (Here)
Check this post u9y42 (Here). Bitcoin getting more private and having smart contracts? Yes please! And he also posts a cool link to check how LN nodes are evolving in the main net (very cool link). Finally, we seem to have a decentralized exchanges that will soon accept fiat. Amazing news! Thanks for sharing.

FUD:
- Tether scam (could be true, but look at tether marketcap, and look at BTC marketcap). How can anyone say that BTC price is up because tether printed tokens out of thin air to pump BTC price? It would not have a big impact...
- China cracking mining... (just rumors, and probably fake). If mining was at risk do you think Samsung would get involved in mining?
- South Korea ban... (fake news, as I hope you all know already. They will only regulate it, probably using something similar to NY’s BitLicense link here)
- India making BTC illegal... (more fake news, they just said they want to crack down illegal activities that use bitcoin and not BTC itself)
- Facebook banning adds (actually a positive thing in my opinion, because it might help decrease the number of uninformed investors that enter the market, that click on those adds looking for profit, and then get scammed. We want investors with strong knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto, because those will not follow FUD or FOMO)

Bitcoin is evolving, we have real and positive news, and we have some bad fake news, or news that simply aren't relevant.
What do the markets do? They crash...

Help me fight the FUD, and post links with some positive news that you think are important for bitcoin, and help me fight FUD, by exposing fake news.

We shouldn't need to see FUDs as a threat to the community. It is sometimes useful for us investors to buy at a low price. That is the way our markets cycles so we need it sometimes but not always.
July 22, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Have anyone found new on bitcoin ETFs? I keep reading rumors that they should happen during this year, but the same wait I try to fight FUD, I don't want to be mislead by rumors, even though they would probably mean good thing to bitcoin.
July 06, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
The FUD in community must be prevent to protect the value of bitcoin itself. If many FUD spread around the community,
im afraid that some peoples will immediately believe and sell their coins with cheap price. This could causing bitcoin and crpyto price
dropping in the market.

I think I've come to realize that maybe people are not really reacting to he news itself, but instead there could be some market manipulation going on, trying to take advantage of bad news in order to try to "justify" the sell outs. People that bought BTC at high prices, could be getting into a lot of selling pressure right now, and every time a sell out occurs (timed with bad news), makes them panic sell.

I still believe that since bitcoin fundamentals remain intact and it's development continues, there should be no reason to panic. We really need informed investors. I'm sure those will not sell their coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 03, 2018, 11:14:26 PM
The FUD in community must be prevent to protect the value of bitcoin itself. If many FUD spread around the community,
im afraid that some peoples will immediately believe and sell their coins with cheap price. This could causing bitcoin and crpyto price
dropping in the market.
June 03, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Sorry for the late absence. Got some holidays without internet connection, which was great, and then got a bunch of problems to solve, which was not so great, but everything is fine now. I will check the posts and links posted, and then I will resume the fight!
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
It is true that people quickly create FUD's rapid response and they can sell. Because the price goes down because of this, it can be said that the FUD is doing a lot of damage. It should be exclusive and all the positive news will always be there. But it is true that the price is up, but it does not bitfinex. It is always normal to pump and dump it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 03, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
I dont feel this post itself would work. The crypto community is huge and not everyone is here on this forum. There are close to 2 million people here and your post would hardly get viewed more than 1000 times. So that's a really small number that you're targeting. If such FUDs don't come, the market would become boring.
Activity: 392
May 03, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
Bitcoin down This is very expensive and people are looking for alternatives. You realize that all this is fud. But inside you can find some real news that you did not share in your post for some reason. It really impacts the Bitcoin price but it actually does not only affect Bitcoin but also affects all Altcoin that's why you sell all your tether and buy Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: