Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's go to Singapore! We can pay with Btc there. - page 11. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Singapore is a progressive and modern country. Their acceptance of electronic money is understandable. I think the reason is that they have good infrastructure and have secure network security against hackers. However, I wonder if the Singapore government has issued some rules for electronic money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I am not surprised about it because I knew that Singapore is one of the countries that legalize the cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. So, that's mean we can use Bitcoin in Singapore for any kinds of business. I hope it will follow to other countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Singapore following Japan takes the legal framework for the validity of cryptocurrencies. This is a very positive sign for Bitcoin. I think many investors will view this news as a signal to buy.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

This is a great news and all for the people of Singapore, but how exactly would a single, domestic regulatory framework concerning bitcoin and cryptocurrencies prevent terrorists from using the said crypto and funding themselves to further their agenda? Money laundering too, would still exist despite the said regulatory green light for transactions concerning crypto. They can easily prevent using crypto within Singapore and evade the said regulations, easy as that.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?

In part it's good to slowly introduce new fintech to the masses as over time, we will be shifting over to digital currencies and it's also an inevitable future. Giving a go signal for people and merchants to freely use cryptocurrencies is actually a good thing as it alleviates the fear of the masses over innovation and the advancements we made in the last couple of years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Cool! I am glad that we can pay for services and goods using cryptocurrency.

I'm going to go to Singapore in March 2019 and I will be happy to test this service.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Woow that's great. All we know that Singapore is a progressive country and many tourist attraction you will find in this country . And because it is progressive or we can say that Singapore is a rich country it is also a high cost living country . If I'm not mistaken Singapore is next to germany in the most high cost living country in the world and imagine if you can use bitcoin in that country you are perfectly seat and relax confartable. Because if you are already save bitcoin before you go there you can surely enjoy every facilities because you can use your bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I saw this article today: https://news.bitcoin.com/singapore-regulatory-framework-cryptocurrency-payment-services/ about paying with cryptocurrencies in Singapore.
The central bank has finalized the new regulatory framework for payment services and they have included cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the future of banking and something that all countries should start doing.
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?
Pages:
Jump to: