Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's have a serious talk about high risks. - page 4. (Read 2337 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Sometimes a price crash is good for the market.It clears all the high risk players who trade only
for profits and don`t care about the cryptocurrency adoption.
Most of the cryptocurrencies(including bitcoin) are so small and have so much free space to grow.
Sooner or later the market will crash and it will clear all the shitty altcoins and keep the coins that have stability and big communities who support them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
We all saw this coming.
It's about that time.
I'll tell you what. We can keep our $100B market cap if each and every one of you goes out and sets up shop with bitcoin or helps an existing business integrate crypto in less than a month. Colds calls, door to door, vistaprint, hail marry.

I don't believe in that. I don't want to. I believe people are going to start taking high risks. The only thing that's close to the reciprocal of the crash is something at 1 sat with nowhere to go but up.

Who thinks we're gonna bounce? Are people investing in 1sat coins in hopes of making extreme gains? Like all or nothing?
I am very on edge because I know there is still a way to make money.

All these coins are in the green. Except by the hour

There's got to be one that's a sure shot up. There's got to be some data scraping that can figure out which one its gonna be.
Pages:
Jump to: