Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets have some fun!! Brainwallet with 1btc. You crack it, its yours. FREE BTC - page 4. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hey this sounds interesting but I don't think anyone is going to bite.  You are asking people to send bitcoins to an address that you control and you are very new on the forums.  What is to stop you from running with the funds?  

If you want to build up trust maybe run the first few giveaways that you give out the hints every so often without any requirement that people send coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
haha everyone is entitled to an opinion. I cant force people to trust nor believe me. Maybe a hero member will run a game like this and yall will trust him. I tried! I'm not mad that I didnt lose money? ha. Bash me all you want, I seriously was just trying to add something fun to the bitcoin community. And I'm not saying all christians are good. Hell some are beyond fake. I just said it was ironic that This whole game was created around the bible and I am in the small percentage of good christians but now Im getting bashed for creating a game that could give a winner 1 or more btc. I wont do it again, Im sorry lol! I understand everyones concern but they way yall attacked me, and claimed that the wallet I created wasnt a brainwallet and made it seem like I was a liar and thief wasnt cool. But like I said, maybe a hero member can adopt this and run them

HERE YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FOR ALL THE NON BELIEVERS. Passphrase was:
 genesis exodus leviticus numbers deuteronomy joshua judges ruth 1samuel 2samuel 1kings 2kings 1chronicles 2chronicles ezra nehemiah esther job psalms proverbs ecclesiastes songofsongs isaiah jeremiah lamentations ezekiel daniel hosea joel amos obadiah jonah micah nahum habakkuk zephaniah haggai zechariah malachi revelation
private key: 5KVtMnkceDjm7pHN7SZUxDDiBmrBqA1FyaFeZRww6Fmk3zjgLzj

bitcoin address: 1NatimoL7gCiKNS3uDbtTCKhs3umjzPLpR
go to http://brainwallet.org/ and you can type in that password and see that that address comes out thank you very much

Hint:
1. Old & New ( just old  Wink ) old  testament
2. 10 & 12 10 commandments 12 disciples
3. listen up
4. follow but dont creep     a jokey hint. You’re preached to follow the text
5. deep but not profound  the bible is deep but not profound in most areas leading us to have different opinions on topics/definition: penetrating deeply into subjects or ideas a profound mind
6. love  love is preached all throughout the bible
7. one one God
8. law some people call the bible the law
9.virgin   mary was a virgin
10. mary mary was the birth mother of jesus
11. WWJD what would jesus do is the meaning of that
12. wine
13. 1-2- skip a few all the way to 100  only the old testament and the last book of the new
14. leader
15. religion
16. kingdom
17. creator
18. big bang? Psh
19. Proverbs 1:7 “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”
20. bible

Those were the hints I intended to list for everyone in the exact order. I’m pretty sure someone could have easily solved that if they patiently waited or if people participated. But irdc, now ya’ll know. And its pretty ironic that yall accused me of being such and evil person yet the passphrase and everything was about the bible.. I’m actually a quite religious person btw. If you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME.

People are accusing me on this not being a brain wallet but a vanity wallet. I have no reason to lie. If you would like for me to prove it then comment below. I will take the 1btc out of the account and give yall the private key and passphrase to prove to yall that this in in fact a brain wallet. Is that what ya'll would like?
  the password is virtually impossible to solve without my last 12 hints. I doubt even the smartest man couldn't solve it. The whole point of this was to stockpile the wallet so the winner in the end got a hefty amount of btc, but nobody trust me nor believes this is a brainwallet. I will take the bitcoin out now and give yall the private key and passphrase once the coin is out.

EVERYONE IS TRYING TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A THIEF AND A LIAR. You can accuse everyone out there as a thief. Ive been into bitcoin for over a year now. Sorry I didn't have the desire to post shit on here earlier and become a hero member? I was giving away 1 btc and yall accuse me of shit? just because there are bitcoin thieves out there doesn't mean you can accuse everyone of being one. But I know one damn thing, I will never ever run one of these again for the bitcoin community. I was giving away 100 dollars basically and everyone treats me like this? and wait until ya'll see what the passphrase was... you will see how ironic it is for yall to be accusing me as a thief. Just wait

I just sent one btc to a brainwallet I just created. The wallet address is 1NatimoL7gCiKNS3uDbtTCKhs3umjzPLpR
I decided to make it kind of a game too. Basically ya'll fund the hints. Every time the wallet address goes up 1btc I drop one hint. Trust me you will need the hints to solve the password. If the account doesn't go up any btc then just no hints but you can still have fun trying to crack the password! Just trying to promote bitcoin and add some life to bitcointalk! I think after 20 hints yall should be able to crack it but idk. NO COINS WILL GO TO ME. Its all game for yall to try to take and winner of course takes all. Like I said you don't have to send a single thing to the wallet whatsoever! If you're bored and want something to do then try to hack it ha! Since I sent one btc I will drop the first hint. btw hints will be sayings, one word, poems, pictures, etc. I have a whole list of 500 hints ready to be published (hopefully it wont take that long....) Have at it!
Hint:
1. Old & New ( just old  Wink )
2. 10 & 12
3. listen up
4. follow but dont creep
5. deep but not profound
6. love
7. one
8. law

(added a weeks worth of hints so I don't have to keep checking it. have fun!)

after a view comments on reddit and one here I decided to add one hint a day just in case ya'll think this is a scam or nobody chooses to fund.
Pages:
Jump to: