Pages:
Author

Topic: lets make bitcoin price high - page 4. (Read 5638 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 09, 2015, 04:27:25 AM
Don't know if it's a good moment to buy at this moment.
The best is to keep what you have, i think, and see what's going on the next few months.

if your paper loss is small, sell at a loss.  if you bought really high, like around 600 - 1000, then you have no choice but to keep holding cos you're a bag holder.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
January 09, 2015, 04:02:23 AM
Don't know if it's a good moment to buy at this moment.
The best is to keep what you have, i think, and see what's going on the next few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
January 09, 2015, 04:01:06 AM
Everyone that owns BTC is watching the price, knows it's been down for a while and may be enticed to buy some if we saw a quick burst. If there's a quick jump in the price people may feel they're going to "miss out on the run up" if they don't busy some coin immediately. That said, you need a lot more volume than this thread can produce...
Activity: 583
January 09, 2015, 02:58:36 AM
Yes, buy amount that you can afford, but don't fight the trend
sounds like a plan to me.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
January 09, 2015, 02:51:10 AM
at this time not buy to even treat when!!!!!!
legendary
January 09, 2015, 02:47:56 AM
If the merchants who are accepting bitcoin payment don't dump their bitcoin for fiat right away at the market price or below market price, I think bitcoin will be stable a little bit. If they want to sell the bitcoin, they shoud at least have a little faith in it  until the price reach the expect level.

no one owes anyone any favors. everyone can do, and should do whatever they like with their coins.  isn't that what we wanted in the first place?
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
January 09, 2015, 02:46:52 AM
i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem
Dont you realize you talk about thousand of trader out there? Every people have different mind. Some people only want fast cash and some people want profit from trading. How you will make them follow your words? That impossible. We only can watch they spend their own money. We cant do anything
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
January 09, 2015, 02:44:28 AM
ye lets all purchase 1 bitcoin. Kappa
Activity: 574
January 09, 2015, 01:59:53 AM
If the merchants who are accepting bitcoin payment don't dump their bitcoin for fiat right away at the market price or below market price, I think bitcoin will be stable a little bit. If they want to sell the bitcoin, they shoud at least have a little faith in it  until the price reach the expect level.
Activity: 500
January 09, 2015, 01:08:12 AM
lets make bitcoin price high.....

I remember a guy that sounded like a pirate who had a plan to pump the coin....
Older members know how it ended.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
January 09, 2015, 12:49:45 AM
Yes, buy amount that you can afford, but don't fight the trend
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2015, 12:39:07 AM
Don't sell at a loss, esp if you bought in recent times. Also, if you bought a while ago there's no point in selling now at the near bottom unless you're hurting for fiat now. You knew the spiel about not ... yada yada yada and being able to chill and live w/ your choices until the market turned. That said, if you know the market is gonna crap, then go ahead and contribute more to it and sell in the hopes of copping more in a short time. Be careful tho. Wink
legendary
January 09, 2015, 12:30:18 AM
don't fight the market/trend
we broke through important support.  
You're obviously a noob-trader.

this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 09, 2015, 12:14:59 AM
If you genuinely want Bitcoin to go up again based on solid fundamentals, then support the use of the blockchain for data storage and messaging.  It is the best inherent use for Bitcoin that we have.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 08, 2015, 11:44:24 PM
^^^
True, the limited supply of Bitcoins will eventually help make paper money look like the trash it is.
now that's a statement i like!

are you trying to hype the inflation-coin again?
Activity: 583
January 08, 2015, 11:43:00 PM
^^^
True, the limited supply of Bitcoins will eventually help make paper money look like the trash it is.
now that's a statement i like!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
January 08, 2015, 11:21:22 PM
^^^
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
January 08, 2015, 11:17:49 PM
No need to do that, it will automatically go higher sooner or later, you can't fight with mathematics long term wise

There are billions of fiat money printed out every day everywhere in the world, most of those money went into investor's pocket, and investors will diversify their investment into any category that have future potential, bitcoin currently is the no.1 in the list

The twins collected 100k coins after bitcoin exchange rate crashed 90% during 2011, and this time there will be far more people than them waiting to get cheap coins, but how cheap is cheap is the question, you can look at the mining cost to get a rough estimation. I think $300 coin is not enough to cover the mining cost currently, but market can be irrational for much longer than you can imagine
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
January 08, 2015, 11:02:06 PM
i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem

People are willing to sell for less. It is their right in an open market.

What you're asking for is price collusion.

tsk tsk

nothing wrong with trying but it wont work...Bitcoin is too distributed... someone will break rank and then its off the races.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 08, 2015, 09:34:09 PM

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making very bitcoin worth atleast $300.

also noob-trader.

You do realize most of the buysupport is fake, do you?

yes, which is why i dont see an issue in regards to moving orders to where prices are preferential.. rather than let the naive traders panic and sell at whatever low price the buy players are dropping too..

i am not a naive trader by a long shot. i gave up trading my large hoards purely because i did, as you have seen the falseness of exchange trades.. i do not even bother checking the exchange values unless i see the panicky posts people write and then see what they are panicking about.

for anyone wanting instant cash.. sell on localbitcoins / otc's.. and for those investing. put their sell prices at higher preferencial prices. and realise the most easiest fact about trading.

you dont lose unless you sell at a loss.

so stop selling at a loss
Pages:
Jump to: