Pages:
Author

Topic: lets make bitcoin price high - page 5. (Read 5638 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 09:15:05 PM
i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem

People are willing to sell for less. It is their right in an open market.

What you're asking for is price collusion.

tsk tsk
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 08, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
January 08, 2015, 08:56:29 PM
hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA, except for the fact that isn't there a seller involved? For example, if 1,000 people purchased bitcoins, regardless the amount, there's 1,000 sellers transferring the exact same amount, with the miners obtaining fees for the efforts. I honestly fail to see how this model would accomplish what you have in mind.

On the other hand, open up a rogue exchange, specifically designed to fluctuate the market from within, then you'll have a recipe for price increase.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
January 08, 2015, 08:50:27 PM
I think it'll be a while before they go up. Last time they went up there was a lot of publicity for bitcoin and lots going on. 2014 has seen a gradual decline and some good big hacks and closures. I guess this might cause some people to lose faith / trust a bit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 08, 2015, 08:49:52 PM
don't fight the market/trend
we broke through important support.  
You're obviously a noob-trader.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
January 08, 2015, 08:43:58 PM
hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley

[Feb 7, 2015 UPDATE]
wow! guys i don't know why or maybe its a coincidence? because the BTC price is going up
Lets keep up the good work and buy coins while the price is still low and let us sell it when we feel that it goes high! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: