Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment. - page 3. (Read 3846 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
That's a very good idea, if everyone sends mails to their favorite brands and companies it would raise the bitcoin usages.. I believe that in near future we will be able to use our bitcoin and crypto moneys in everywhere, that would be one of the biggest goal of the cryptocurrency. I am sure that the most of the companies would like to use cryptos too.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
If some other companies accept Bitcoin as a payment. So this will benefit Bitcoin. Some companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment in the past few days. The people who use Bitcoin are being benefited.
brand new
Activity: 0
That would be a great start, especially the banking sector and e-commerce involves in this matter it will be a huge +
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

maybe it could have been a payment with bitcoin but what is possible in my country while the government forbids transactions with bitcoin directly in other words bitcoin has not become an official currency that can be used as a valid currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
In my country Bitcoin is still quite new and it is hard for many companies to accept Bitcoin payments. But I still hope in the future Bitcoin will be able to spread nationwide and Bitcoin payments will become popular.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
From the beginning it is necessary for Bitcoin to accept in at least online stores, and then you can turn to other companies.

That requires a lot of conditions to be fulfilled. For instance, this will not be possible to achieve in countries where there is already a ban on use of crypto. If the online stores in these countries start accepting crypto, they may land into legal trouble.

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I know so many companies would wish to adopt the blockchain technology but seem  reluctant due to the many issues being posted by the blockchain technology.
For example, the scalability issue, interoperability, anonymous structure and security concerns.
I believe if these blockchain key technologies are improved upon ,many would adopt the blockchain .
Activity: 43
Since 2014, the number of companies and merchants has increased, but it is still not enough. I think the problem lies in a lack of knowledge and prejudices. Plus, there are no regulations that keep companies from adopting crypto. All we can do is spread the information.
Activity: 205
From the beginning it is necessary for Bitcoin to accept in at least online stores, and then you can turn to other companies.

Of course if bitcoin to be adapted into the business world the first online stores is a good start because currently most people rely on them and even with fiat currencies they already have introduced an online payment method so merging bitcoin payment systems are not that difficult for them unlike other companies who only accept traditional payment systems so if we are to promote bitcoin the best start would be online stores   
Activity: 32

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

Unfortunately, up to now, there have not had many companies accepting paying by bitcoin. On the other hand, the government try to limit bitcoin all over the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
That would be much better if there will have more companies to adopt and make Bitcoin as a medium for payment methods. That would make to keep the Bitcoin community to keep growing and make more people to use it.
Activity: 227
IQCash
It is good to start with sending mails to known companies, introducing them to Bitcoin and how it can harness their payment systems. Another way is to intentionally ask for Bitcoin payment after purchasing any item from a shop. If more  than two Bitcoin users ask this from the same shop, it will draw the attention to Bitcoin. Effective awareness creation is the only means to take Bitcoin and crypto to the public.
Activity: 42
 it is possible to cooperate through bitcoin payments by companies. First of all, the bitcoiners should say the benefits that for these companies, including the benefit of the two parties if they cooperate ... my opinion.
Activity: 201

That's a great movement yet it's still depends on where country you are. In example, Bitcoin is nationally accepted in the Philippines as a company called Coins.ph made its own app to have a virtual and exclusive wallet for the Philippine peso and bitcoin conversion and transactions. What made this company successful is that they made partnerships with local monopoly of different sectors such as electric company and water company, as they made them accept online bills payments and transactions thru their app. Hence with an exclusive wallet for a country, we could easily make companies accept bitcoin.
Activity: 854
I've contacted local stores to see if they would accept it no response from any of the stores I have contacted yet.
They probaly thought you were joking.
The most common response I get is "What is Bitcoin?". We should start a campaign to tell more people how bitcoin works!
I do agree with you. Some of us are found in areas where you find people staring at you like an alien whenever you mention bitcoin. I also think we need to first bring bitcoin and it’s prospects to the door steps of such people. If we are able to build a great community of bitcoin users, they will join forces with us to convince bigger companies to accept bitcoin as a method of payments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 42

Now the situation with bitcoin is a little bit hard to creat new projects in it, but more and more companies strat to use it.
Activity: 205

That is a good think as Bitcoin user's we can do to promote bitcoin more in the world by requesting businesses and specially online retail stores to provide bitcoin payment options and also it is a practical way to make bitcoin more demanding because businesses always concern about what there users desire so if every bitcoin user does this it will be very helpful for both bitcoin and its users in the future 
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Right now i am only introducing bitcoin to my relatives, friends, neighbors for their proper awareness on cryptocurrencies because unless people would understand cryptocurrencies positively and remove from their minds that btc is not a scam, they would always think not only twice but many times to use it as payment. I am thinking of introducing btc to bills payment companies because this business is becoming popular now and if they accept btc as payment it woul be great.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Nice suggestion. I haven't really tried to suggest to companies that they accept bitcoin payment. Because I believe that they will adapt it soon enough. Especially here in the Philippines. A lot of people know bitcoin but not everyone is really interested in getting some bitcoin or altcoins.
Time will come and more and more people will find suitable ways to have another alternative payment process, bitcoin will be adopted when more establishment recognized the system as a good additional ways to pay your bills, it will be revolutionized and we are all hoping for that to happen
we just needed to help promoting/introducing it to more businesses around.
Pages:
Jump to: