Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's suppose that Bitcoin became universal (used everywhere you go) - page 2. (Read 25623 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks
if a country has made a decision that the country legalizes bitcoin I am sure they must have made regulations regarding the permit.
so that the state gets a tax on transactions carried out using bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
if bitcoin can be used throughout the world it will create a balance of the business world, because there will be no more inflation and no currency that always controls the other currencies. the business world will be truly stable and people will be greatly facilitated if they want to sell goods between countries.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
To start with, Bitcoin can be access and used everywhere around the globe as long as there is internet connection. What is needed now is the mass adoption of Bitcoin, thus an era where every store and business will accept as a medium of exchange after every purchase made.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
Thanks
Governments need to implement more rational taxes, they are getting a huge amount of money out of a small sector of the population and they are not really doing anything productive or something that benefits the country as a whole, so before asking about what will happen if bitcoin becomes widely adopted through the world we need an adjustment of the tax rates all over the world since people are paying huge amounts that are not really necessary.
I agree. Tax adjustments throughout the world against bitcoin must indeed be synchronous, so that it will make it easier for every citizen to visit other countries and make transactions
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Hi,
Thanks
Governments need to implement more rational taxes, they are getting a huge amount of money out of a small sector of the population and they are not really doing anything productive or something that benefits the country as a whole, so before asking about what will happen if bitcoin becomes widely adopted through the world we need an adjustment of the tax rates all over the world since people are paying huge amounts that are not really necessary.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
if bitcoin is used universally it will have an impact on the absence of tax collection on people or business entities and this causes the government to worry about the country's economy. but for bitcoin holders it is an advantage because there is no added value when transacting and processing is fast.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
if bitcoin becomes universal then we can see the rapid growth of bitcoin in price and speed of transactions as well but in coming days bitcoin will be accepted by most of the online companies
why are you thinking about it? Already in many countries it has made a deal with their bank and is dealing, but it has been banned in many countries again. This is a big problem, although at some point they may accept it too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if bitcoin becomes universal then we can see the rapid growth of bitcoin in price and speed of transactions as well but in coming days bitcoin will be accepted by most of the online companies
good news to hear, indeed online stores are very suitable to use bitcoin as a transaction tool, because both of them use internet networks. and of course customers will find it easier to apply how it works

Well if it did eventually become universal then it has served it's purpose and satoshi nakamoto, if ever he really did exist, would be a very proud man. It was meant to make transactions easier for regular people and i hope one day crypto will be fully intergrated in our daily lives.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
I think that wouldn't be the case and I agree with you that a country might not be able to live without taxes imposed. Supposing that would happen, a possibility of taxes imposed on each bitcoin transactions can be possible. In our country we have exchanges that supports bitcoin and it is a legal business where I think paying taxes to the government is done not in a direct way like if done per bitcoin transaction but are taken annually or monthly based on gains or income.
If bitcoin can be used anywhere, of course the world is very advanced because supporting technology is available and no country has slow internet. The community is intellectually smart.
But I hope this can happen, because the use of bitcoin can be anywhere and to pay for anything, without fear of being considered illegal. Of course the government makes regulations that can automatically collect taxes from transactions that occur. For me it is not a problem, because taxes are used for people's welfare.
Activity: 1050
good news to hear, indeed online stores are very suitable to use bitcoin as a transaction tool, because both of them use internet networks. and of course customers will find it easier to apply how it works
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
The other cryptocurrencies can be accepted. However, I do not think that it will happen very soon. The probability of it is very low - there's no Internet in many countries still.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
If Bitcoin became universal that also means we live in a decentralised economy.

That would be very great, i hope i'm still alive to experience the situation.

I do not think it can happen ever because it means that country's currency will come into danger as they would like their currency to remain stronger in the world which benefits them. Thus as btc is not any country's currency it would not really help the government and thus they do not want to make it legal in their country.

But there's a chance the crypto and fiat can co-exist so this could be the best options that we can have. Decentralize vs centralize, it would be great and a win-win situation for everyone.

And for those who think that crypto will make banks obsolete, I doubt that it will happen, let's just say that central banks won't allow it but they can't really stop this emerging technology as well. So there might be some bargaining (like KYC/taxes) so I will take that anytime of the day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Hi,
Thanks
This will definitely never happen but we are assuming it will happen. I think the BTC will not be enough to provide people around the world when it becomes a common currency. In addition, all countries in the world will merge into one and there is no distinction between which country is richer than which country. that's what i can imagine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I do not think it can happen ever because it means that country's currency will come into danger as they would like their currency to remain stronger in the world which benefits them. Thus as btc is not any country's currency it would not really help the government and thus they do not want to make it legal in their country.

We all have different opinions about this certain topic but we must considered this because we are in the forum of ideas and things to be discuss about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, In my part if granted cryptocurrency became universal then this the dream time of all users of bitcoin and cryptos to be more comportable anywhere in the world for it is being used universally if granted in the future time
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

It seems to me that now if you go anywhere, where Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency are not banned, you can use it easily. Just have the Internet access.
yes indeed we can use bitcoin wherever and whenever, but we can only use it in the digital world and transact there with other people. maybe if it's used in the real world I don't know if anyone accepts it.
Activity: 546

It seems to me that now if you go anywhere, where Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency are not banned, you can use it easily. Just have the Internet access.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Hi,
Thanks

If we use bitcoin for paying goods in merchant, we still paying tax. Every goods sell in merchant already added VAT. I am believe if bitcoin can use as payment in merchant, government still survive because government still collecting taxes from every bitcoin transaction we make.
Pages:
Jump to: