Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's suppose that Bitcoin became universal (used everywhere you go) - page 7. (Read 25623 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I personally think that you can perhaps trace funds much easier? Like it will be impossible to decieve someone when everything is there? Correct me if im wrong
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
When Bitcoin becomes universal it will aid global economic transaction, government will want to have a stake in every transaction before it can be used globally, tax evasion from investors will become impossible.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Before Bitcoin can be used globally, there must be a global acceptance by government in most developed/ developing countries, For it to be used everywhere, Internet facility must be available in most public places for BTC to be used everywhere, Also the Bitcoin community must be ready to accept other stakeholders to have an input in decision pertaining to this.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I think there will be positives and negatives. in positive terms we might find it easier to make transactions and be able to keep up with the increasingly sophisticated times, while the negative is that everyone is naturally required to have bitcoin to make transactions, and cash will be increasingly forgotten.
I don't think that is a negative thing dude, the more people use bitcoin it will certainly be good for bitcoin itself right? after all, cash will certainly disappear as technology advances, when bitcoin can be as easy as using fiat, of course it will provide convenience for users
Activity: 264
Well, taxes also don't automatically get removed from your bank account either...
It would be the same if Bitcoin became universally used. Governments would just accept payment in Bitcoin, but you would be responsible for making those payments and reporting your income etc.

Also, isn't it nice that they have this big ledger (blockchain) to see what kind of income you have received.

Right. But I hope that there won't be taxes and such so that bitcoin will be very useful to all. There will be no hassle on paying. And lastly, our land will be bountiful.
Activity: 425
Mainstream adoption of bitcoin would mean regulation on bitcoin and part of the regulation is the tax implementation for countries to have sustainable source of budget.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think there will be positives and negatives. in positive terms we might find it easier to make transactions and be able to keep up with the increasingly sophisticated times, while the negative is that everyone is naturally required to have bitcoin to make transactions, and cash will be increasingly forgotten.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Such an outcome of events would be very interesting from the point of view of the ordinary consumer of services and goods.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
of course it is impossible if the government does not take advantage of bitcoin, let alone a lot of trading. although not directly, but I'm sure it will be picked up too. eg personal tax
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks
I think if this was happen the transactions will be more easier wherever you go and the life I think will become easy especially to those senior citizens. For I dont think that there will be wrong about this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
bitcoin can be used for any payment when bitcoin already has clear regulations about using cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, because when there are no clear regulations, it will be difficult to use bitcoin wherever you want because not all platforms can accept payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I don't think if a currency legalized in a country it won't have a tax deduction I am sure it is have a tax deduction when you pay or buy something using bitcoin. And I think it would be easy to the government to put the tax deduction in any transaction of bitcoin if that's gonna happened in the near future.
When bitcoin become universal and the whole world start using only bitcoin and there is no other currency in the market, people will feel ease and happiness because they will be able to use their coins all over the world without any bank transactions and exchanging. They will easily use their wallets for payments. People will enjoy cashless society.
Maybe that won't happen or that's really far from reality, fiat won't be removed from each countries since it is the basis of their nation, bitcoin can be adopted as an alternative currency and can be used all over the globe, that can bring quick and easy transactions to us who support bitcoin, as we don't need to bring cash or card while enjoying our journey even outside our own country.
Activity: 36
I don't think if a currency legalized in a country it won't have a tax deduction I am sure it is have a tax deduction when you pay or buy something using bitcoin. And I think it would be easy to the government to put the tax deduction in any transaction of bitcoin if that's gonna happened in the near future.
When bitcoin become universal and the whole world start using only bitcoin and there is no other currency in the market, people will feel ease and happiness because they will be able to use their coins all over the world without any bank transactions and exchanging. They will easily use their wallets for payments. People will enjoy cashless society.
Activity: 46
If it will be possible then lets face the consequences. If time comes that government would regulates bitcoin then everyone must to pay taxes. People must  be honest about paying taxes. 
government legalization and taxes maybe could be our obligation before bitcoin could used in any place.moreover for universal usement.if both of this factor happen, we will see it can be realized.
People would be honest about their taxes but the government should also give them some facilities against their taxes because government machinery runs only on tax payers. Taxes are the big revenue for a government. Anyway when all the governments legalize bitcoin and people use their coins all over the world, they will be in a state of relaxation and fell the whole world like a global market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
If it will be possible then lets face the consequences. If time comes that government would regulates bitcoin then everyone must to pay taxes. People must  be honest about paying taxes. 
government legalization and taxes maybe could be our obligation before bitcoin could used in any place.moreover for universal usement.if both of this factor happen, we will see it can be realized.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology is here to solve the numerous issues affecting humanity, surely Bitcoin is the future currency of the world, I believe the time would surely come when bitcoin would replace fiat currency or co-exist positively with the major fiat currencies in the world. It would surely become a reality in the very near future.
Activity: 378
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It seems to me that in the future they will somehow solve this problem. maybe taxes will be paid from bitkion
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
This is callig for government regulation,when Bitcoin become universal, then we must be ready to have government influence and policies coming in place in the BTC community, as government must have a stake from tax,base on transactions from Bitcoin trading,
Pages:
Jump to: