Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 177. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I said BOOBS not ass Cheesy
donator
Activity: 853
Here ya go:

legendary
It's not that Asian girls are demigods. It's just that western women suck and are becoming feminist, entitled nazis. If you want to partner up with a decent human being, look anywhere but the US.

There's a reason why the native US birthrate is on decline.

ever since the vote...tsk tsk

LOL And I thought I was troubled by western girls but you guys are going misogynist Tongue, in their defence I think the problem is most of the nice ones tend to be either immediately taken or honest and tell you straight up whether they're into you or not, at least that's been my experience, so only the evil ones are left. When it comes to the ones that are evil bitches there are usually signs you can look out for, not necessarily by how many boyfriends they've had but how many boyfriends they've had over a short period of time, usually that's for a reason.

It really is amazing though, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this because the moment I talk to girls outside the UK their attitudes are completely different to me usually >_<

p.s. M0ar asian boobs Cheesy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
i prefer northern Asian descent,
the southern high pitched Mao Mao fucki fucki one Dollar is annoying
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's not that Asian girls are demigods. It's just that western women suck and are becoming feminist, entitled nazis. If you want to partner up with a decent human being, look anywhere but the US.

There's a reason why the native US birthrate is on decline.

ever since the vote...tsk tsk
Activity: 56
Malaysia is not the only true asia. Asia is truly asia.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 434

Now... Not so much.
Activity: 434

Seriously.... I HAVE to go to Japan LOL Tongue I turn into one of the three stooges when I look at girls like this O_O Cheesy

[/sub]
Activity: 378
Polish girls are most beautiful but I'll have asian wife

Agreed, polish girls have big "girls".
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Polish girls are most beautiful but I'll have asian wife
legendary

Seriously.... I HAVE to go to Japan LOL Tongue I turn into one of the three stooges when I look at girls like this O_O Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Finally, a thread that I fully understand!  Grin
Even IT super minds think Asian girls  are hot Cool
Activity: 57
Finally, a thread that I fully understand!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

This is scary! I once dated a woman that looked like her (from the neck up, that is).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Do they have the uber-solid-boobs gene?

^she is 50.
And she doesn't have boobs, nor we can see anything anyway
If the former was your point, then I guess I should have stated that I was referring to post #248
Jump to: