Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 39. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
That's what I'm talking about.  Keep the pics coming fellas
Activity: 414
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
asian pinays is very hot than the other asian girls. may second is korean girls very pretty and sexy....

+1!!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
asian pinays is very hot than the other asian girls. may second is korean girls very pretty and sexy....
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
You mean a puppy?

You mean a cow lol. I dont understand why people like fat women. I find that disgusting sorry Sad

In my country, we call "a cow" to a slutty looking girl exhibiting exceptionally large breasts.
The too fat ones are pigs.
Those a little overweighted with nice curves we call them "roundish" Wink
Scratch the pigs and the too skinny ones and I'd be happy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Nhaaaaammm!!!
Damn, she looks like a dog.

It looks like she's after my double cheeseburger and hopefully my desk doesn't break.

After that Cheeseburger, would you please tell her to wash her parts and come to my home to taste my sausage...? Cheesy

Pfftt why the hell would you want to have sex with stick figures? She's hardly that fat Sad Though I admit I do have an absolute weakness for big boobs -_- So I wouldn't mind her lol Cheesy

I personally don't understand how you guys can go for girls that have no waist lol
I second that, although a skinny one with great boobs is great...
But remind you, I have posted that pic exactly because I liked those curves!

The problem is the skinny girls with big boobs will usually be fake and unfortunately I think the one you posted might have fake ones too lol.
Don't care!!! Bring me any of them, fake or not!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
The Asians around here have an husband attached... Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
You mean a puppy?

You mean a cow lol. I dont understand why people like fat women. I find that disgusting sorry Sad
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Nhaaaaammm!!!

It looks like she's after my double cheeseburger and hopefully my desk doesn't break.

After that Cheeseburger, would you please tell her to wash her parts and come to my home to taste my sausage...? Cheesy

Pfftt why the hell would you want to have sex with stick figures? She's hardly that fat Sad Though I admit I do have an absolute weakness for big boobs -_- So I wouldn't mind her lol Cheesy

I personally don't understand how you guys can go for girls that have no waist lol

The problem is the skinny girls with big boobs will usually be fake and unfortunately I think the one you posted might have fake ones too lol.
Merit: 500

Now thats a hot babe, who is she ?

It would be really nice to meet her Cheesy
She looks creepy a bit.
legendary
Nhaaaaammm!!!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Nhaaaaammm!!!

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

It Ameri Ichinose. I agree, it is a very beautiful girl !

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
i like ameri ichinose ? who know her ?
Activity: 414
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Guys, did you see how I removed this image in my previous quote/reply?

There is no need for us to burn our eyeballs again and again...
legendary
Nhaaaaammm!!!

She is an ugly fat slut with coconut size tits, damn, it doesnt fit in this thread  Undecided

Agreed.  First thing I thought of was "Get off my desk you bitch".   Undecided

Coconut, eh it's more like Basketball size tits if I look again. Wtf does she have breast cancer or how the hell can you grow them that big.

Its disgusting anyway. I prefer petite and cute asian girls.
Pages:
Jump to: