Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 43. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Sexy, cute and naughty all at the same time  Shocked
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Where is that bar where hot south asian girls show their tits? I would love to get into one Cheesy
Me too bro...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I don't get how Asians are loved so much by the western side of the world? for someone who likes this race please explan why they appeal to you so much?>
Nobody here needs to explain why we like asian girls, just take a look at a few pages and you will soon understand.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I don't get how Asians are loved so much by the western side of the world? for someone who likes this race please explan why they appeal to you so much?>
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Is that a plane assistant or how you call them.

Wow, naked legs ,ass and pussy in a commercial flight, I would buy tickets there! Cheesy

Where is that bar where hot south asian girls show their tits? I would love to get into one Cheesy
Merit: 500
aaahhhhh, grasshoppers, I don't use google to search. I just belong to many site like this!

Is the second one some kind of mix?
legendary
Due to the quality and quantity of the pics constantly posted by dragonbird I would like to vote him in as the moderator/King of this thread. But to be fair there should be a poll.
Since the OP BurntSnow is no longer active, is there anyway someone can add a poll to this thread?

I would only except the nomination IF I get one of the Asian woman posted each week.  Grin  (my choice)

[thank but no thanks, I'm already too busy with other sites]

Yeah sure no problems, the girls you put up are all so beautiful i don't mind getting the leftovers.  Wink

I understand that you may be busy with other work but all this job intails is for you to just keep posting the best of the best which you do anyway. This is not a nomination you can turn down lightly, this is probably the most popular off-topic thread of BCT and many men depend on you. (Im sort of being serious)
Post your btc address and i will send you a small tip for your great work so far. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I third the motion , all hail dragonbird . .. Wink
Due to the quality and quantity of the pics constantly posted by dragonbird I would like to vote him in as the moderator/King of this thread. But to be fair there should be a poll.
Since the OP BurntSnow is no longer active, is there anyway someone can add a poll to this thread?

I would only except the nomination IF I get one of the Asian woman posted each week.  Grin  (my choice)

[thank but no thanks, I'm already too busy with other sites]

I second the motion. He has really a good taste for asian babes.

Damn I need a golden fish to make 3 wishes come true. Asian babes in my bed would be 1 of them.
legendary
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
aaahhhhh, grasshoppers, I don't use google to search. I just belong to many site like this!

you should post few links Smiley

How do you do it dragonbird, time and time again you post the best pics of this thread.
You really have an eye for finding the most beautiful asian girls and putting them here for us all to see.

He is a google wizard, he mastered the ancient art of using the search engine.

We shall all hail our wise master dragonbird.
Pages:
Jump to: