Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 47. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
~snip

What do you think about her? Cheesy
Saggy tits, keep looking
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I found this picture by searching google:

What do you think about her? Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
That feel when you'll never have a hot Asian girl who's americanized but has family in the far east ;_;

Or Europeanized.  You are lucky if you are american, especially if you live in California or the east side, because many chinese buy houses there. Of course these are usually 30-40 year old couples, but when they will have baby and they grow up, the next generation will get some asian pussy.

But here in europe, you barely see any asians, most migrants are either blacks or from middle east.

That feel when you live on the east coast and will never have a hot Asian girl who's americanized but has family in the far east ;_;
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

lets talk abut this Smiley))
Ahh, the resolution could be much higher:D
If she fell asleep at least she would float  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Ahh, the resolution could be much higher:D
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
-snip-

thousand apologies to the girl in the pic, but is it just me or do those tits look like they're 3d?
That feel when you'll never have a hot Asian girl who's americanized but has family in the far east ;_;

Or Europeanized.  You are lucky if you are american, especially if you live in California or the east side, because many chinese buy houses there. Of course these are usually 30-40 year old couples, but when they will have baby and they grow up, the next generation will get some asian pussy.

But here in europe, you barely see any asians, most migrants are either blacks or from middle east.
Activity: 714
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Things are pretty hot here Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode

Those nipples..... I could suck on them for days!
What's wrong with the length of her left arm?

Did you have a chance to even look at her ARM ?   Tongue
Activity: 392

Activity: 336
What's so nice pictures here.
Yeah ^^

What's wrong with the length of her left arm?
most of asian girls are wife material unlike..hmmm i dont want to continue this..i know that others felling will be hurt..

Wife material? Nah

More like harem material, I would like a harem of 50-100 of these beautiful girls Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
most of asian girls are wife material unlike..hmmm i dont want to continue this..i know that others felling will be hurt..
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i worked in Singapore for 6 months and spent lots of time and money at Boat Quay and ChinaTown. mmmmmmmmmmmm didnt need much money for the girls. just had to be a roundeye Wink
Philippines was the same.

Did you got some hot pussy like this? Or you only got worse girls?

I`d love to shove my cock in a hot babe like this.
i fucked around with this amazing Vietnamese chick. i mean f'ing amazing. she wanted me to bring her to the promised land. and of course i found myself with a couple of girls, that had the alcohol not flowed so easily, would have normally been solid NO's.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i worked in Singapore for 6 months and spent lots of time and money at Boat Quay and ChinaTown. mmmmmmmmmmmm didnt need much money for the girls. just had to be a roundeye Wink

Did you got some hot pussy like this? Or you only got worse girls?

I`d love to shove my cock in a hot babe like this.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: