Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 56. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

This is about the most perfect ass I've ever seen. This is a muse ass that makes artists paint masterpieces.

Probably a lady boy...

Just kidding. Yea that is hot.

With an ass like that, I'm not sure I'd care if she was a lady boy if I was pounding it from behind. lol

No she is a girl 100%, her face bones are exactly as women are, round and the cheek bone doesnt come out, so she is 100% a girl.

So dont have to worry  Cheesy

thank goodness asian girls.. when you raise their butt in bed like that for the most part look tempting. well the cute ones that are in nice shape!
i know i like it a lot.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

This is about the most perfect ass I've ever seen. This is a muse ass that makes artists paint masterpieces.

Probably a lady boy...

With an ass like that, I'm not sure I'd care if she was a lady boy if I was pounding it from behind. lol

No she is a girl 100%, her face bones are exactly as women are, round and the cheek bone doesnt come out, so she is 100% a girl.

So dont have to worry  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Probably a lady boy...

legendary

Probably a lady boy...

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

Good idea, time to quote some favourites. Alway love the school uniforms  Tongue
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

one of my favorites ...she's gorgeous. excellent thread
legendary
^^^ And I'll paint a white masterpiece all over it!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm loving asian boobs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
They are usually hot, yes.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Miss, sorry I dropped something down there... mind if I retrieve it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Looks naughty. Eat my banana baby, please...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
legendary
I've never thought Asian chicks were hot, and have actually never dated one. Ironically this is coming from someone who is Asian. I think they all remind me of my mom or something...

Try dating asian chicks sometimes. And all you know you already have an asian wife. They are very caring and loving unlike most western chicks.

lol
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!