Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 58. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
What the fuck does the indonesian military have to do with talking about hot asian girls, stick to the politics and society section thanks, bye, yes it's bad, but this thread isn't to post about that.

do you think they finger them cos they're not hot??

and regardless of what you may think, i'll post what the fuck i want. ESPECIALLY in an off-topic thread.

bye, Ostrich!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
What the fuck does the indonesian military have to do with talking about hot asian girls, stick to the politics and society section thanks, bye, yes it's bad, but this thread isn't to post about that.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
just a quick aside

- did any of you read about the indonesian soldiers requiring fingering (front & back) in the name of national security??

The Human Rights Watch research discovered all branches of the military – air force, army, and navy – have used the test for decades and also extended the requirement to the fiancées of military officers.

The vaginal examination is given early in the recruitment process as part of the applicants’ physical exam.

Maj. Gen. Fuad Basya, the Indonesian armed forces spokesman, confirmed to the Human Rights Watch that the ‘virginity test’ has been conducted on military recruits for even longer than on Indonesian female police recruits.

And Gen, Fuad told Fairfax Media: 'It is done in order to get the best people both physically and mentally.'

that is so fkd up it beggars belief! how many guesses if other countries have similar 'screening' ?

In February plans to force high school girls in Indonesia to pass virginity tests in order to be allowed to graduate were met with fierce criticism by campaign groups and Muslim leaders.

The district council in Jember, in East Java province, was said to be drafting 'good conduct' regulations that would have forced girls at high schools to prove they had not had sex before they graduated
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Ai Shinozaki

Proof that women don't need to be skinny to be beautiful, and those curves!
I want!!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ai Shinozaki

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Hot as hell, you guys nailing it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Julia

I want to pump her little poon so full of Georgia Joy Juice that it squirts out her nose.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
the asian girl from the movie Die Hard 4 was stunning too
 Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
I'm A Asian Girl  Smiley
requesting pics

I Can't Because I'm With Phone,
Add Me in What's app

+989380581191

+98 is Iran country code

Large resolution and no hot linking so it's only a link
http://cupegraf.com/data_images/wallpapers/16/343613-asian.jpg
Activity: 269

Jesus f'ing Christ... I'd lose a few layers of skin off my tongue with that in front of me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
mmmm so tasty.......
Activity: 414
Can we get back to the reason we're all here...

Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
welcome to bitcointalk  Grin
Activity: 20
legendary
I'm A Asian Girl  Smiley
requesting pics

Add Me in What's app

+989380581191
I'm smelling something fishy seeing a "girl" giving a cellphone and asking to add her or skype.

She just sent me her picture.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I'm A Asian Girl  Smiley
requesting pics

Add Me in What's app

+989380581191
I'm smelling something fishy seeing a "girl" giving a cellphone and asking to add her or skype.

legendary
I'm A Asian Girl  Smiley
requesting pics

Add Me in What's app

+989380581191

You're "With Phone"? Is that like being "With Child" except with a phone? You can easily do it. Take a pic of your tits and vagina with the phone. Upload them to Imgur and give us the link. Hurry up, we're waiting.
Activity: 20
I'm A Asian Girl  Smiley
requesting pics

Add Me in What's app

+989380581191
Pages:
Jump to: