Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 62. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Well I'm French and it is true that Asians are not my favorite but at least I fucked hard some very hot ones.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Asian Everywhere, I can't handle my two hands right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The right amount of makeup can make almost any girl look good. Let's get to the nitty gritty of who or what these girls really are!

Grin

Not really, i saw many asian girls without makeup and they are beautiful that way too, sometimes they look even better.

Makeup dries the skin and makes you look older, only ugly women need them, beautiful natural beauties should not use it, or use less of it.

There are many gals of many nations who are good looking without makeup. Regarding the Asian girls, which pictures are being posted? The makeup or non makeup?

Smiley

The 2 girls above both have makeup on them, which is fine, but they would be just as pretty without it. I would not really care at this point, i`m not that picky.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The right amount of makeup can make almost any girl look good. Let's get to the nitty gritty of who or what these girls really are!

Grin

Not really, i saw many asian girls without makeup and they are beautiful that way too, sometimes they look even better.

Makeup dries the skin and makes you look older, only ugly women need them, beautiful natural beauties should not use it, or use less of it.

There are many gals of many nations who are good looking without makeup. Regarding the Asian girls, which pictures are being posted? The makeup or non makeup?

Smiley

Grin

legendary

Grin
I like boobies
This is much better. After all, the title of this threads says "talk." Exactly what we need... more talk and fewer pictures.

Cheesy

A picture's worth a thousand words, so...  Wink
This is much better. After all, the title of this threads says "talk." Exactly what we need... more talk and fewer pictures.

Cheesy

Sure please tell your fantasies about those girls, i`m curious  Smiley
legendary

Cheesy
Nice belly piercing, i would like to pour chocolate on her belly and eat it  Grin

That would be a trio of problems: her screaming in pain, screaming because you stole the piercing and you running to the hospital because you swallowed it!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ah dont worry she will be fine. She is too cute, with those boxing gloves, i would like to have a wrestling match with her, but i wanna be on the top after she gets on the ground  Grin

Muahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Just don't hurt her!!! Cheesy

Of course not, it will be a gentle wrestling, and the only movement that will happen will by in my lower body, i think you know that kind of wrestling that would be...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1493
Nice belly piercing, i would like to pour chocolate on her belly and eat it  Grin

That would be a trio of problems: her screaming in pain, screaming because you stole the piercing and you running to the hospital because you swallowed it!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ah dont worry she will be fine. She is too cute, with those boxing gloves, i would like to have a wrestling match with her, but i wanna be on the top after she gets on the ground  Grin

Muahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Just don't hurt her!!! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1493

I like boobies
legendary
Activity: 1372
Pages:
Jump to: