Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's turn $2000 to $200 million within a year. - page 2. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
You claim that you know the super business strategy to become a dollar millionaire, but for that you do not have 2k dollars? Grin Does someone believe in such nonsense?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Why not share it directly with everyone but store it as some digital presentation file . I'm very suspicious about it and will not find out, very dangerous if you are a hacker . Sorry but I'm a cautious person .
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
If you have a good idea, then you really need to find a partner or companions for the implementation of your idea. If the idea is good, you can win. Speaking for me, I have a question for you throw me your offer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It's obvious and if it's true why you need to shout it here while you can ask your family to invest on you for a $2k to become a family of millionaire. I did not hear any type of business that can produce a profit as big as your proposal within a year.
Activity: 434
"Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos."

Kidos in russian means scammer. I don't think that anyone should trust this person.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
You might as well stop replying, OP hasn't been active in a week. Clearly he realised that no one was going to fall for this scam, so has moved on to a new one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm always interested in making extra money.What exactly are you talking about?it is associated with cryptocurrency?Write me if that the good the will discuss.
Activity: 154
I'm doubting the genuinty of this,  but you guys should be careful of your personal information being shared to an unknown person, to make $200 millions dollars with $2000 ain't that real
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.

I am so curious how you will done this, turning 2000usd into 200 million dollar with a year? This is totally insane as far as i know., imaging in that amount you could generate 200 million in just a small span of months? really? could you please tell me how would you do it? So that the others would apply it also? Just wondering how to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I'm sure this is a scam, everyone should be careful and report it to the administrator immediately
be careful
Scam isn't moderated on here. We should become the clever one. But OP's account has been tagged by DT member (As you can see his red trust has warned us), it makes we noticed more easy.

And how to make 2000 dollars ?Can you make 2000 from nothing?
Yes, he will answer, "I can make $2000 through bounty"
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Seem like this guy is going to sell his earning method or something like that. LOL. It's the reason why he got tagged by DT member. LOL. I often don't wanna trust anyone whom tell you something too good like this Smiley). Get $200m from $2000 in a year? How? Buy a gun and go to state bank? LOL.
Activity: 157
I'm sure this is a scam, everyone should be careful and report it to the administrator immediately
be careful
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
And how to make 2000 dollars ?Can you make 2000 from nothing?
Activity: 574
Please, if you really know and ready to tell it, just write me back
I'm really interested in your position and want to understand the principles that you want to use during your strategy
Really hope, that your're not a scam guy with hole-out strategy and you have a good base-idea
I want to take part
copper member
Activity: 196
the only one that could not get millionaire was you kkkkk why if you had or existed this magic you could get rich but just shit
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Sounds a scam or Ponzi Scheme to me,  $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year Wow! seems too good to be true, this forum is not a good place to talk a get rich quick schemes, you will be ripped apart here, only dumb people will fall for this, nice try buddy.
Activity: 182
Thanks.
Everyone's ambition is different. I will stop with my ability and my observation. In business thinking, I'm pretty conservative. and congratulate your nice and creative idea Smiley
Activity: 602
This is definitely a scam.Many people will be attracted to this title.Everyone should be careful about this behavior.Why is he not doing this himself?
The fact is that the crypto currency always gives good enough opportunities for earning. But if the information looks fantastic and promises a lot, then definitely it should be alarming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
This is definitely a scam.Many people will be attracted to this title.Everyone should be careful about this behavior.Why is he not doing this himself?
Activity: 336
And what do you want? You want members in this forum believe in you and give their money to you? LOL. Stop dreaming cause members in this forum are not stupid sheeps Smiley. You should know that it's too good to be true. If you know the way to turn $2000 to $200 million so will you willing to share it to other persons? I don't think so Smiley. You're nothing but a scammer are trying to steal money from members in this forum Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: